Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Cross
Silver Bomber

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS SIM
Waxy Silver LS

Bought my LS two months ago, this is now my third Camaro. My first mod thus far was replacing the stock plastic steering wheel and shift knob with the upgraded LT leather wheel and knob bought through gmpartshouse.com. I honestly couldn't stand the feel of the stock wheel and am so very happy with the leather. Now I read cntryman77 's post about dying the stitching and liking the idea I did the same but in blue. Marvy Fabric Marker 550-s #75

Here's the before and after pictures.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=9763
☼ BMR Sub-frame connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR adjustable sway bars ☼ BC Racing Coil Overs ☼ Vararam Intake ☼ Rx Catch can & Oil cap breather ☼ Brembo's with slotted/drilled rotors ☼ Dynomax VT Mufflers ☼ Trifecta Tune ☼ Hella Fogs ☼ Eagle Eyes ☼ Heritage Grille ☼ Enkei Raijin wheels ☼

Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
MIT'13

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 1LT / RS
glad you're back on the good side and nice work with what you've done so far. keep the mods and pics coming!
and welcome to Camaro5
Old 03-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
Cross
Silver Bomber

Thanks for the welcome and I'll keep ya posted, just got a price on getting the vinyl stripes redone. Then suspension/brakes/power. In that order.
☼ BMR Sub-frame connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR adjustable sway bars ☼ BC Racing Coil Overs ☼ Vararam Intake ☼ Rx Catch can & Oil cap breather ☼ Brembo's with slotted/drilled rotors ☼ Dynomax VT Mufflers ☼ Trifecta Tune ☼ Hella Fogs ☼ Eagle Eyes ☼ Heritage Grille ☼ Enkei Raijin wheels ☼

Old 03-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Bought my LS two months ago, this is now my third Camaro. My first mod thus far was replacing the stock plastic steering wheel and shift knob with the upgraded LT leather wheel and knob bought through gmpartshouse.com. I honestly couldn't stand the feel of the stock wheel and am so very happy with the leather. Now I read cntryman77 's post about dying the stitching and liking the idea I did the same but in blue. Marvy Fabric Marker 550-s #75

Here's the before and after pictures.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=9763
Cross, I like the look of the blue. I bought the pens to do the same to mine...just haven't pulled the trigger yet....Yours looks good.....welcome to the forum...
Old 04-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
Cross
Silver Bomber

New blue anniversary style stripes and emblem vinyl.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10008

Old 04-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #6
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Congrats and welcome to C5
Old 04-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #7
Cross
Silver Bomber

Just got done putting plastidip on the lower front fascia. Gives it an interesting look, kinda like the ZL1.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #8
Cross
Silver Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Just got done putting plastidip on the lower front fascia. Gives it an interesting look, kinda like the ZL1.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=9515

Old 05-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #9
Cross
Silver Bomber

Just got home from my trip to BMR. I now own the first V6 camaro with V6 BMR lowering springs . Besides front and rear adjustable sways, sub frame connectors, and a strut tower brace. I'll post pictures soon.