Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
I got an opology

In this day and age it is so refreshing to have a business owner (dealer in this case) address complaints instead of blowing you off and showing you the door. I've been blown off trying to pay compliments at businesses too! Yesterday I had a less than steller phone conversation and I mentioned it to one of this dealers customers in a pm. Other than mention it to him I had no desire to make any waves about it. Irritating to me yes but really not something I would make any negative decisions on or further complaints because I believe in second chances. Keep in mind that I am not a current customer of this dealership. Today I got a pm from the owner opologizing to me for the phone conversation, letting me know that it had been addressed with the proper department, assurances that it would not be repeated and also a little back ground explaination about the cause of the situation. In hind sight, the gentleman I was speaking to and myself probably could have both been a little clearer and more understanding with each other. The owner, knowing that I am ordering from another dealer and still handling it and letting me know, was very impressive to me. I'm happy with my current dealer and will continue to use them for routine maintenance and warrenty work but with this kind of response, after being irritated, I am probably more likely to do business with this dealership in the future for any special modification needs than I was prior to yesterdays phone call. Thank you Tom Henry for caring about the consumer in this day and age when so many others don't. Your reaction to it went a long way with me. My best wishes for your and your employees continued success. Jamie Mac
Old 05-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
----------------------------

Last edited by RPO_Z28; 05-01-2009 at 05:16 PM.
RPO_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Whoa big boy. No blow out involved. Just irritated and wanted to comment on how I was impressed that after someone else brought it to their attention they wanted to make ammends. I was very impressed by that and thats why I posted the above.