Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HAVOC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 03-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
dannykay

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
Ridiculous...

So I purchased my 2011 2SS/RS Convert mid january of this year brand new. Within a month or so I noticed it was leaking or wet on the rear floor behind the driver. Took it into the shop and they said something wasnt sealed right and they would take care of it. They removed the entire drivers side assembly (seat, rugs panel etc) and fixed it. I get the car back a few days later and notice that the installation of the rug was extremely poorly adapted to the car. I decided to bite my tongue and not take it back for them to fix until a list of problems started occuring.

I noticed my front lights were completely different colors from one another...one of the halos were white and one was blue. Then my rear passenger side window began making noises when rolled down. Lastly upon driving or cruising and then stepping on the gas i noticed at times I would hear a popping noise of some sort as if the gears weren’t immediately catching.

So I take it into the shop and give them the list of issues including the poorly adapted rug. They call me a couple days later and tell me your car is fixed. So I drive hr and a half which is how far the dealer is from me only to find out that the tech said they couldnt duplicate a popping noise. I requested to go on a drive with the tech at which time he heard and felt what I was talking about and told me they need to order some part for the tranny. As Im sitting there waiting I decide to pull down the window they "supposedly" fixed. It sounded just like it had the day i took it in. I was furious!! I told the advisor to come check it out and he told me oh we need to order another part. Im like WTF?!?! I drove all the way out here and you didnt even test the window to make sure its working properly??
So I have to take it in again next week for them to supposedly fix all this stuff....anyone been experiencing similar issues with their cars??
dannykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
That is poor customer service, I hope they gave you something decent to drive and a gas card. I hope it all gets taken care of to your satisfaction. Time for a word with the owner.

Last edited by PAUL SS; 03-14-2012 at 03:17 PM.
PAUL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
I'm terribly sorry to hear about all of this. I would agree with Paul. Speak with them about how dissatisfied you are with the service and maker sure they know what's going on and how you feel. Often times this is enough to get a dealer to pay attention. If you're still having problems with your dealer's service let me know. I'll do what I can for you.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
Nutro

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
What dealer?
2011 L99 W/ Kooks Long Tubes, Ported TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Apex Catch can, Stainless Works 3" ZL-1 Catback, Overdriven Maggie @10 Pounds boost putting down 501/535 on a conservative tune. Oh and Forgestar 20's
Nutro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #5
dannykay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
I'm terribly sorry to hear about all of this. I would agree with Paul. Speak with them about how dissatisfied you are with the service and maker sure they know what's going on and how you feel. Often times this is enough to get a dealer to pay attention. If you're still having problems with your dealer's service let me know. I'll do what I can for you.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service

Thanks Jeff, I keep you posted.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
dannykay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
What dealer?

Dealer down in South Texas....Brownsville to be exact...