|05-01-2009, 09:02 PM||#1|
Drives: 95 s10
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: richmond va
I went 3000 on 4/28. placed order on 3/3 just got the call tonite, dropped by the dealer and picked up another copy of my work bench. 1LS abm auto from luck in ashland va for all interested.
|05-02-2009, 08:13 AM||#2|
Drives: 2010 1LT/RS 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: St. Louis, MO
Well, since you ordered an auto you will probably get your car well before those of us with V6 manual who have been at 3000 for about a month.
2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6 Black
3800: 5/28/2009 VIN: 2G1FF1EV0A9113319
|05-02-2009, 09:49 AM||#4|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: still out of my mind
|05-02-2009, 10:14 AM||#5|
I've been at 3000 for almost a month now but I hav a 2ss manual
top 10 reason why real men drive stick.
10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Status Code 3000 in less than 24 Hours after Pre-Order?||theshadow1234||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||18||04-28-2009 09:41 PM|
|Order at 3000?||gzartman||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||5||04-26-2009 01:26 PM|
|I went from code 1100 to 3000 really quick||dragonZ28||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||12||04-24-2009 05:58 PM|
|event code 3000||lakers171||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||54||04-16-2009 05:58 PM|
|has anyone got a target production week? I am stuck at 3000||yesno20102ssblack||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||1||03-15-2009 09:23 AM|