Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
Caddyroger

Drives: 2011 RJT Camaro LT2 RS auto shift
Dic as Vertical lines does not show correct numbers

I took apart my dash gauges so i could have the leds changed over to red and white. I sent it out to be done because I can not solder that good. I got it back today. I put the dic back in and took it out to make the dic worked ok. The first time it did did work right. Took it back in and reseated it again. it tested ok. I put every thing back together once again it did not work right. Took it back apart and reset it once again. Took out to test it and it was ok. Put every thing back together and it worked ok. Installed every thing and took for a 5 mile drive. This was about 3 pm this afternoon. About 8 pm I went to see how it looked liked at night. But the dic has vertical lines and the numbers looks it parts of it are missing What could be the cause of this?

Last edited by Caddyroger; 03-18-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Caddyroger is online now   Reply With Quote