Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Camaro 1LE Forum Camaro 1LE Package releated discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #1051
Jim968
 
Jim968's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS RS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimE View Post
Those that actually track the car will have a different opinion.
Why get 1LE if you're not planning to track the car?
Jim968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #1052
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,707
The only reason GM doesn't put larger front wheels and tires on the 5th Gen is that they have not been validated with the rack and ball joints. 305/30/19s on 19x10.5 wheels is the perfect setup for road course or AC and street.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #1053
MF2SSRS
 
Drives: VR 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 126
I apologize in advance if this has been discussed. I don't feel like sifting through all 43 pages of the thread...

Anyway, is the engine bay the same in the 1LE as in a 2010 SS? I am wondering if I can switch over my CAI between the cars.

Also, what is the deal with the dual mode exhaust? Does it sound good? I have a Borla ATAK now and I would hate to lose the loudness of it.

Thank you!
MF2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #1054
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 4,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF2SSRS View Post
I apologize in advance if this has been discussed. I don't feel like sifting through all 43 pages of the thread...

Anyway, is the engine bay the same in the 1LE as in a 2010 SS? I am wondering if I can switch over my CAI between the cars.

Also, what is the deal with the dual mode exhaust? Does it sound good? I have a Borla ATAK now and I would hate to lose the loudness of it.

Thank you!
There will be a strut tower brace on the 1LE. Don't think it would interfere. From the few exhaust clips I've heard of the new exhaust, I really like it. Everyone on here that has gotten a 2013 SS has raved about how much they like it. Here's a link to some clips. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236690
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #1055
NoynuR
 
Drives: 2008 M3 ESS Supercharged 650Hp
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Leander, Tx
Posts: 500
Damnnn that sounds soooo good!
NoynuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #1056
1LEE
 
1LEE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Cobalt SS/SC
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
There will be a strut tower brace on the 1LE. Don't think it would interfere. From the few exhaust clips I've heard of the new exhaust, I really like it. Everyone on here that has gotten a 2013 SS has raved about how much they like it. Here's a link to some clips. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236690
I friggin love the dual mode exhaust!!
1LEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #1057
MF2SSRS
 
Drives: VR 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 126
Yea that does sound pretty awesome! Is that the only sound clip out there? Would love to hear this at WOT.
MF2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #1058
cbass

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,008
This will all come down to whether the 1LE will be able to perform and beat the mustang. The 1LE has some nice upgrades, but compared to a mustang GT with a track pack I could have saved $5-7K buying the mustang. If the 1LE can't beat the boss around a track, then it will be a sad day for GM and me.
cbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #1059
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,507
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbass View Post
This will all come down to whether the 1LE will be able to perform and beat the mustang. The 1LE has some nice upgrades, but compared to a mustang GT with a track pack I could have saved $5-7K buying the mustang. If the 1LE can't beat the boss around a track, then it will be a sad day for GM and me.

I don't know what flavor of Kool-Aid you have been drinking, but the GT has nothing on the SS...
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #1060
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Posts: 2,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post

I don't know what flavor of Kool-Aid you have been drinking, but the GT has nothing on the SS...
SS with 1LE maybe... :P
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #1061
cbass

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post

I don't know what flavor of Kool-Aid you have been drinking, but the GT has nothing on the SS...
I have done my research and I disagree. My money went to GM, but it cost me a lot more than I could have gotten a mustang for and that wasn't including features on the mustang that come for free that you have to pay for on the camaro like HID headlights and features that you can't get on the camaro like track apps and LED taillights. The track pack mustang can pull off 0.98 g. The 1LE claims 1g, but that is with some huge wheels. The v6 with smaller wheels can pull 0.82 g and with the RS package that gives it SS wheels it can pull 0.90 g. Wheels/tires can make a significant difference even with the same chassis.

Mustang is lighter
Mustang is faster
Mustang is cheaper. Mustang MSRP is lower. Mustang Invoice Price is lower as there is more markup. Mustang incentives are greater.
Mustang has more features
cbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #1062
NoynuR
 
Drives: 2008 M3 ESS Supercharged 650Hp
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Leander, Tx
Posts: 500
mustang= plastic :P
NoynuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #1063
cbass

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoynuR View Post
mustang= plastic :P
How so? I have seen the crash tests on both and the mustang does almost identical to the camaro. It's close with the camaro edging it out. The mustang also uses aluminum on the dash, steering wheel, and guages. Camaro = plastic except for the bubbling leather dash.
cbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #1064
newb

 
newb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: hawaii
Posts: 1,090
Sounds like you want a Mustang to me...
__________________
Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #1065
cbass

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Sounds like you want a Mustang to me...
If I wanted a mustang, then I would have ordered a mustang instead of ordering a 1LE camaro. Why is it that if you own a camaro you can't be objective about it?
And if you want to know, then I will let you know why I ordered a camaro over a mustang.

1. Looks. I have the same problem with women: I usually go for the best looking one. The first gen camaro was my favorite muscle car when it came to appearance. The 5th gen hits the spot when it comes to looks.

2. Transmission. I wanted a manual transmission car and the TR6060 is a more solid unit than the MT82 that comes on the Mustang. I can't buy a Chinese made transmission based on previous bad experiences and on people having issues.

3. Engine. I like the LS3 engine much better than the coyote. Both are great engines, but I think the LS3 is the better engine.

4. Comfort. I find the camaro to be a very comfortable car with excellent ride quality. I was not as comfortable in the mustang and it felt to be more cramped.

5. Quality. The 1LE has some serious components when it comes to engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, etc. I believe that it will hold up better.

6. North American parts content. It's close, but the camaro has a higher percentage than the mustang and it's important to me.

The mustang is still the ligher, faster, less expensive car with a better set of features and HID standard. I also like how you can rotate the wheels on the mustang. I do not like the staggered setup on a camaro.
cbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #1066
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,507
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbass View Post
I have done my research and I disagree. My money went to GM, but it cost me a lot more than I could have gotten a mustang for and that wasn't including features on the mustang that come for free that you have to pay for on the camaro like HID headlights and features that you can't get on the camaro like track apps and LED taillights. The track pack mustang can pull off 0.98 g. The 1LE claims 1g, but that is with some huge wheels. The v6 with smaller wheels can pull 0.82 g and with the RS package that gives it SS wheels it can pull 0.90 g. Wheels/tires can make a significant difference even with the same chassis.

Mustang is lighter
Mustang is faster
Mustang is cheaper. Mustang MSRP is lower. Mustang Invoice Price is lower as there is more markup. Mustang incentives are greater.
Mustang has more features
I did my research too. In 2000 I bought a Mustang GT over a Camaro SS. In order to get that Mustang close to performing as well as the Camaro it would have cost me $6,000-$8,000 in add ons. Which would have put it at or over what it would have cost to buy the Camaro. Not much has changed since then. The mustang may be lighter, but faster? hardly. Handles better on the turns? Maybe on a mountain road but not on a track for sure.

Awesome on your order of a 1LE.
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #1067
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 4,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEE View Post
I friggin love the dual mode exhaust!!
Me too, and I've only heard it on a computer.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #1068
1LEE
 
1LEE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Cobalt SS/SC
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Me too, and I've only heard it on a computer.
Same here, haha.

I need to get my ass over to the dealership to see how much they would give me on a trade in.

I need a Camaro 1LE now!!

1LEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #1069
2cnd chance
It Will Be Mine
 
2cnd chance's Avatar
 
Drives: A Z06 or a 2015 1LE?
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Road
Posts: 6,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbass View Post
If I wanted a mustang, then I would have ordered a mustang instead of ordering a 1LE camaro. Why is it that if you own a camaro you can't be objective about it?
And if you want to know, then I will let you know why I ordered a camaro over a mustang.

1. Looks. I have the same problem with women: I usually go for the best looking one. The first gen camaro was my favorite muscle car when it came to appearance. The 5th gen hits the spot when it comes to looks.

2. Transmission. I wanted a manual transmission car and the TR6060 is a more solid unit than the MT82 that comes on the Mustang. I can't buy a Chinese made transmission based on previous bad experiences and on people having issues.

3. Engine. I like the LS3 engine much better than the coyote. Both are great engines, but I think the LS3 is the better engine.

4. Comfort. I find the camaro to be a very comfortable car with excellent ride quality. I was not as comfortable in the mustang and it felt to be more cramped.

5. Quality. The 1LE has some serious components when it comes to engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, etc. I believe that it will hold up better.

6. North American parts content. It's close, but the camaro has a higher percentage than the mustang and it's important to me.

The mustang is still the ligher, faster, less expensive car with a better set of features and HID standard. I also like how you can rotate the wheels on the mustang. I do not like the staggered setup on a camaro.
My friend life is a compromise. The only way to get it all is to buy the best/priciest item. Or you can through the aftermarket make it what you want.
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #1070
Doc
Dances With Mustangs
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbass View Post
This will all come down to whether the 1LE will be able to perform and beat the mustang. The 1LE has some nice upgrades, but compared to a mustang GT with a track pack I could have saved $5-7K buying the mustang. If the 1LE can't beat the boss around a track, then it will be a sad day for GM and me.
It would be an interesting comparison doing a few laps with both cars bone stock. However anybody buying either of these cars is not likely to leave them stock. The 1LE looks to be a fantastic starting point with the heavy-duy items you would want already done by GM.


Things I would change immediately before going on the track:

Upgrade the brake lines to stainless steel and upgrade the brake fluid. You want the improved braking feel of the better lines, and the higher boiling-point of a racing brake fluid.


Things I would do over time:

I would change the wheels; I'm probably in the minority but I don't like the ZL1/1LE wheels. I would get a lighter set of 19's or maybe even 18's as a track set. And I would probably choose a different tire to chew up on the track instead of the very expensive Goodyear Supercars.

If the 1LE has the same rear cradle bushings the SS does (which it may have since I don't see anything in GM's documentation that says otherwise) then I'd definitely upgrade those to Pedder's bushings.

I'd have to see how the improved shocks the 1LE has perform but I'd still consider Pedder's coilovers unless the stock units surprise me.

I'd go with a 1-piece driveshaft from DSS to improve drive-train efficiency and get more hp to the rear wheels.

I'd change the brake rotors to the lighter 2-piece rotors from Racing Brake.

I'd get the car corner-balanced.

Intake, cam and exhaust is a whole 'nother story. I'd do those last after getting the chassis dialed in.

I think the 1LE is going to be a fantastic, reliable track car. I like the looks of the Camaro far better; although I've seen a few Mustangs on the street that look pretty good, to me the Camaro has a much more "complete" look whereas the Mustang looks like 3 different teams designed it.

As far as the Camaro beating the Mustang with a track pack; it will most likely come down to the driver. The Mustang is no slouch on the track. The Camaro should have the edge on the longer, faster tracks; it might be pretty close on shorter, slower tracks with lots of corners. But in that kind of shoot-out I would much rather be in a Camaro.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.
__________________

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #1071
caverman


 
caverman's Avatar
 
Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 7,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbass View Post
If I wanted a mustang, then I would have ordered a mustang instead of ordering a 1LE camaro. Why is it that if you own a camaro you can't be objective about it?
And if you want to know, then I will let you know why I ordered a camaro over a mustang.

1. Looks. I have the same problem with women: I usually go for the best looking one. The first gen camaro was my favorite muscle car when it came to appearance. The 5th gen hits the spot when it comes to looks.

2. Transmission. I wanted a manual transmission car and the TR6060 is a more solid unit than the MT82 that comes on the Mustang. I can't buy a Chinese made transmission based on previous bad experiences and on people having issues.

3. Engine. I like the LS3 engine much better than the coyote. Both are great engines, but I think the LS3 is the better engine.

4. Comfort. I find the camaro to be a very comfortable car with excellent ride quality. I was not as comfortable in the mustang and it felt to be more cramped.

5. Quality. The 1LE has some serious components when it comes to engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, etc. I believe that it will hold up better.

6. North American parts content. It's close, but the camaro has a higher percentage than the mustang and it's important to me.
All of which are reasons Ford has to discount the Mustang in order to get people to buy them right now.
__________________
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #1072
DanSS24

 
DanSS24's Avatar
 
Drives: Dream Cars in my head
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 808
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
It would be an interesting comparison doing a few laps with both cars bone stock. However anybody buying either of these cars is not likely to leave them stock. The 1LE looks to be a fantastic starting point with the heavy-duy items you would want already done by GM.


Things I would change immediately before going on the track:

Upgrade the brake lines to stainless steel and upgrade the brake fluid. You want the improved braking feel of the better lines, and the higher boiling-point of a racing brake fluid.


Things I would do over time:

I would change the wheels; I'm probably in the minority but I don't like the ZL1/1LE wheels. I would get a lighter set of 19's or maybe even 18's as a track set. And I would probably choose a different tire to chew up on the track instead of the very expensive Goodyear Supercars.

If the 1LE has the same rear cradle bushings the SS does (which it may have since I don't see anything in GM's documentation that says otherwise) then I'd definitely upgrade those to Pedder's bushings.

I'd have to see how the improved shocks the 1LE has perform but I'd still consider Pedder's coilovers unless the stock units surprise me.

I'd go with a 1-piece driveshaft from DSS to improve drive-train efficiency and get more hp to the rear wheels.

I'd change the brake rotors to the lighter 2-piece rotors from Racing Brake.

I'd get the car corner-balanced.

Intake, cam and exhaust is a whole 'nother story. I'd do those last after getting the chassis dialed in.

I think the 1LE is going to be a fantastic, reliable track car. I like the looks of the Camaro far better; although I've seen a few Mustangs on the street that look pretty good, to me the Camaro has a much more "complete" look whereas the Mustang looks like 3 different teams designed it.

As far as the Camaro beating the Mustang with a track pack; it will most likely come down to the driver. The Mustang is no slouch on the track. The Camaro should have the edge on the longer, faster tracks; it might be pretty close on shorter, slower tracks with lots of corners. But in that kind of shoot-out I would much rather be in a Camaro.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.
I like your way of thinking. Horsepower is of no use if your suspension/brakes/chassis is not up to par. I know once I get a 1LE, it will get a few suspension pieces. But the first thing I want to do is lighten the car a little bit. I hope the suspension aftermarket worked on that, without sacrificing strength and durability.
__________________
I'd rather chase speeders and bad guys with a Z/28 than my R/T Charger
DanSS24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #1073
cbass

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
Upgrade the brake lines to stainless steel and upgrade the brake fluid. You want the improved braking feel of the better lines, and the higher boiling-point of a racing brake fluid.
Funny thing is the mustang with track pack comes with track brake pads. I don't believe the 1LE does.

Quote:
I would change the wheels; I'm probably in the minority but I don't like the ZL1/1LE wheels. I would get a lighter set of 19's or maybe even 18's as a track set. And I would probably choose a different tire to chew up on the track instead of the very expensive Goodyear Supercars.
Can you run 18's or 19's on a camaro with the brembo brakes?

Quote:
As far as the Camaro beating the Mustang with a track pack; it will most likely come down to the driver. The Mustang is no slouch on the track. The Camaro should have the edge on the longer, faster tracks; it might be pretty close on shorter, slower tracks with lots of corners. But in that kind of shoot-out I would much rather be in a Camaro.
The thing is that it should beat the Mustang with the track pack easily. GM lists the competitor to be the Boss 302 LS. Will it beat the Boss 302 LS at the track? I am thinking no, but we shall find out. Mustang GT with Track Pack vs. Camaro 1SS 1LE is $3500 cheaper MSRP.
cbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #1074
cbass

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
All of which are reasons Ford has to discount the Mustang in order to get people to buy them right now.
Not sure why they are discounting, but the mustang has been picked as the car of the year a few times and when it comes to handling, acceleration, and price it has the camaro SS beat. A mustang has been in the top 5 in Motortrends best handling cars. And look how many mustangs with the new 5.0 make it into the 11's with bolt-ons and tires. Ford has built a car that really performs.
cbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #1075
Doc
Dances With Mustangs
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbass View Post
Funny thing is the mustang with track pack comes with track brake pads. I don't believe the 1LE does.



Can you run 18's or 19's on a camaro with the brembo brakes?



The thing is that it should beat the Mustang with the track pack easily. GM lists the competitor to be the Boss 302 LS. Will it beat the Boss 302 LS at the track? I am thinking no, but we shall find out. Mustang GT with Track Pack vs. Camaro 1SS 1LE is $3500 cheaper MSRP.
Yes you can run 19's for sure, and depending on the wheel, you can run 18's. I've got 19 x 9.5's on mine and they clear the Brembos.

The Laguna Seca 302 is a track performer but it has that live rear axle which should give the edge to the 1LE due to it's superior rear suspension. It will be close but I would give the nod to the Camaro if the driver knows how to use it.

People think horsepower is everything you need to go fast but that's not the case. A dialed-in chassis that handles and corners well is going to make a huge difference; more than just hp believe it or not. Cars with more hp than mine were a bit faster on the straights but that evaporated rather quickly when we hit the curves. I was able to hold speed longer before braking, could corner faster and flatter which gave me better exit speeds. Despite their hp advantage I still posted the fastest time in my group at the end of the session.

Get a 1LE's chassis dialed in and adding power will be easy. It has the drive-train you'd need to handle it. If I'd had a 1LE to start with before doing all the mods I've done to my 2010 SS my car would be unreal right now. It's damn good as is. A built-out 1LE is going to be ferocious.

I don't see a 1LE beating a Laguna Seca 302 "easily" however given a decent driver I think it will in fact beat it by the end of a session.
__________________

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
1le, 1le camaro, 1le forum, camaro 1le, camaro 1le forum, camaro performance package, camaro track pack, camaro track package, where's our z/28?

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FE3 to ZL1 Zway Bar UpgradeZ and ZL1 ZuZpenZion PackageZ JusticePete Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 111 05-08-2013 11:38 PM
Modern Camaro Performance Parts - www.PartsTaxi.com PartsTaxi.com Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests 0 10-06-2010 05:26 PM
4th Annual GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout!! nmcajeff Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 3 07-30-2010 01:05 PM
4th Annual GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout!! nmcajeff Off-topic Discussions 0 07-28-2010 09:28 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.