Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 03-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #1
Ajmalian

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, '11 GMC Denali
Ride height lowered with Kooks LTH

Fellow Camaro-nians....I have a question to ask you and do seek your advice/feedback. I have Kooks long tube headers paired with a corsa cat-back in my 2010 Camaro SS and quite happy with it at that. However, the problem is and I did not know this before I bought my Kooks was that the Kooks hang relatively low and tend to scrape up against speed humps and things like that many a times. Is there any solution to this because what my further problem is that I want to enhance the handling of the vehicle which means besides many things, I am considering a lowering kit too. Obviously I imagine if I go any lower, the scraping will get worse.

So....please let me know if any of you have Kooks LTH and have a lowered ride height and if so, how the hell are you managing?

Oh yeah, before I go, I don't know if the next piece of information is helpful or not but I too am upgrading to 22" rims...

Looking forward to what you boys and if any, girls have to say...
Ajmalian is offline   Reply With Quote