Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

MPD1
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 05-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
cossie1msu

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Updated GM site

If anyone has already commented, sorry for the repost.

The GM site has been updated, and there is a Camaro page with build option.

Priced mine out and noticed that you can estimate payment options. Plugged in my info and not to my surprise there are no financing incentives.

If your financing like I am your best to go to lovemycreditunion.org and find a credit union in your area that offers the lowest %age. I know theres talk about the PentaFed loan, but I found a credit union offering 3.99% with a $5 membership fee.

Also there is quite a list of accessories and stuff that I didn't really take the time to go through, but nothing looked out of the usual.

-Cossie1msu
cossie1msu is offline   Reply With Quote