Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:38 AM   #1
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Supercharged Performance Packages | More HP for the $$ | JDP Motorsports

JDP Motorsports has now made it easier to supercharge your car to meet your HP needs. With 3 different packages you can add anywhere between 150+ RWHP to 275+ RWHP. Each package is designed to help your car reach its fullest potential at an affordable price.

JDP Motorsports - Supercharged Performance Packages - 2010-2015 Camaro SS

2010-2015 Camaro SS -JDP Motorsports - Stage I Supercharged Performance Package-JDP-EP1015

JDP Motorsports Stage I Supercharged Performance Package adds 150+ RWHP with custom JDP tuning. The Stage I Supercharged package was developed for the enthusiast that wants to take the performance of their 5th Gen Camaro SS to the next level. The Stage I Supercharged package does just that utilizing the best components available for a horsepower increase of 150+ RWHP and 140+ RWTQ. Whether you're looking to drop your ET at the strip, improve your lap times at the track or increase the fun factor on the way to work, the Stage I Supercharged package has you covered!

This is a great entry level supercharger performance package that will provide excellent gains.

JDP Stage I Supercharged Performance Package Includes
* Magnuson Heartbeat
* Roto-Fab cold air intake system
* VMAX 90mm CNC ported throttle body
* Elite Engineering E2 PCV catch-can
* Diablosport I2 Tuner w/JDP Tuning
* Complete package ready for Installation
* Gains of 150+ RWHP and 140+ RWTQ
* Free Shipping to the Lower 48!

Starting at $9,150.00

2010-2015 Camaro SS -JDP Motorsports - Stage II Supercharged Performance Package-JDP-EP1016

JDP Motorsports Stage II Supercharged Performance Package adds 175+ RWHP with custom JDP tuning. The JDP Motorsports Stage II Supercharged package was developed for the enthusiast that wants to take the performance of their 5th Gen Camaro SS up a notch over our Stage I Supercharged Package. The Stage II Supercharged package does just that utilizing the best components available for a horsepower increase of 175+ RWHP and 150+ RWTQ. Whether you're looking to drop your ET at the strip, improve your lap times at the track or increase the fun factor on the way to work, the Stage II Supercharged package has you covered!

This is a great entry-mid level supercharger performance package that will provide excellent gains.

JDP Stage II Supercharged Performance Package Includes
* Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger
* American Racing 1-7/8 Long Tube Headers
* Injector Dynamics ID-850 Injectors
* Roto-Fab cold air intake system
* JDP Spark Plug Wires w/NGK TR6-iX Plugs
* Gains of 175+ RWHP and 150+ RWTQ

Starting at $11,475.00

2010-2015 Camaro SS -JDP Motorsports - Stage III Supercharged Performance Package- JDP-EP1017

JDP Motorsports Stage III Supercharged Performance Package adds 275+ RWHP with custom JDP tuning. The JDP Motorsports Stage III Supercharged package was developed for the enthusiast that wants to take the performance of their 5th Gen Camaro SS up several notches over our Stage II Supercharged Package. The Stage III Supercharged package does just that utilizing the best components available for a horsepower increase of 275+ RWHP and 250+ RWTQ. Whether you're looking to drop your ET at the strip, improve your lap times at the track or increase the fun factor on the way to work, the Stage III Supercharged package has you covered!

This is a great upper level supercharger performance package that will provide excellent gains.

JDP Stage III Supercharged Performance Package Includes
* Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger w/Injector Dynamics ID-850 Injectors
* JDP Motorsports Positive Displacement SC Camshaft Package
* Innovators West 8-Rib Conversion w/10% OD Balancer
* American Racing 1-7/8 Long Tube Headers
* Roto-Fab cold air intake system w/Big Gulp and Washer Relocation
* Alky Control Methanol System w/4 Gallon Trunk Tank
* Gains of 275+ RWHP and 250+ RWTQ

Starting at $15,625.00

JDP Motorsports does comprehensive testing on our DynoJet 224xLC chassis dyno, the street and the race track to create the best performance packages for your 5th Gen Camaro SS. We also take into account the quality of each products materials and fitment to ensure flawless performance and excellent fitment. JDP is known for making great horsepower and torque reliably at a excellent price. We don't simply offer excellent packages, we have the technical hands on support when you have questions.

** A free JDP T-Shirt is also included in all packages! **

We have hands on experience with each and every component in these packages. If you ever need assistance, we are here to help. Please feel free to call, PM or even email us at sales@jdpmotorsports.com at any time with questions.

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Click HERE to send a PM | sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801.545.4215

Last edited by JDP Sales; 05-11-2016 at 06:02 PM.
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:24 PM   #2
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Thanks for the orders Camaro5! We appreciate your support in our products.

Kayla L.

Click HERE to send a PM | sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801.545.4215
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arh, elite, maggie, magnuson heartbeat, supercharged