Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2012, 12:10 PM   #101
SamHouseIII
I Carry!
 
SamHouseIII's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Fletcher, Ok
Posts: 2,618
So with the down payment, will we receive another email asking us to choose the colors and such?
__________________
I am a Modaholic!! Please Help!! Do Not feed my addicition....See build...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261540

From Oklahoma, Join us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/okcamaros/

SamHouseIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #102
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,675
bump because I'm impatient and want my mirrors already
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #103
camaro5grey
 
camaro5grey's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 6M
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: fort worth
Posts: 413
+1
camaro5grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #104
Andrew6
TheDoubleAA.com
 
Drives: 2008 Corvette Coupe ZHZ 269of500
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: League City Texas
Posts: 186
Very cool design!
Andrew6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #105
ScReW
 
ScReW's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 lfx 2LT/RS AT
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Moscow
Posts: 16
1) R Stieger (First- Free Gift)
2) J Pickens (Full Pay- Free Gift)
3) R Santos
4) T Costello
5) D Rosen
6) D Hargrave
7) R Creasy
8) E Essa
9) A Lozano
10) C Hineman
11) B Bowman
12) S Moon
13) J Ayelli (1)
14) J Ayelli (2)
15) R Budro
16) E Wilson
17) K Fromm
18) M Wagner
19) S House
20) D Philips
21) L Smith
22) L Thomas
23) T Yates
24) L Schmidt
25) F Mercado
26) J Flickinger
27) L Mesorana
28) J Chrismen
29) J Garza
30) E Grunder
31) D Robinson
32) R Beck
33) W Taylor
34) G Whitaker
35) A Helpingstine
36) M Watkins
37) R Klotzbach
38) C Loveless
39) J Summers
40) J Merker
41) A Olig
42) B Ferrell
43) D Kikuchi
44) D Vinkus
45)
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)
.
.
.
.
ScReW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #106
Moonsault
5th Gen STIG
 
Moonsault's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 140
Any update on the auto dim feature possibility?
Moonsault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:09 AM   #107
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsault View Post
Any update on the auto dim feature possibility?
Edited.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #108
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
bump because I'm impatient and want my mirrors already
Haha, lots of work still to be done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Estimated Ship Date: July 30th 2012
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #109
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsault View Post
Any update on the auto dim feature possibility?
No, unfortunately there is just no reliable method to achieve the autodimming feature on this setup.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:31 PM   #110
Tyler360
 
Tyler360's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wittenberg, Wisconsin
Posts: 702
Well, I pre-ordered them! Too bad on the auto-dim feature :(
__________________
Tyler360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #111
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,675
I could care less about the auto-dim feature. I mean yea it's nice, but if getting these mirrors means I lose auto-dim I am A-OK with that. These mirrors are going to be awesome.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #112
Tyler360
 
Tyler360's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wittenberg, Wisconsin
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I could care less about the auto-dim feature. I mean yea it's nice, but if getting these mirrors means I lose auto-dim I am A-OK with that. These mirrors are going to be awesome.
Which is why I still ordered But I work 3rd shift and do a TON of night driving, so it would have been extremely convenient. Plus I've been driving around with a broken passenger mirror(bumped the side of the garage door while backing out ) since the earliest days of the thread you made. Been holding out on fixing it all this time just for these
__________________
Tyler360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #113
SAR-MYRO
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler360 View Post
Which is why I still ordered But I work 3rd shift and do a TON of night driving, so it would have been extremely convenient. Plus I've been driving around with a broken passenger mirror(bumped the side of the garage door while backing out ) since the earliest days of the thread you made. Been holding out on fixing it all this time just for these
Hey Tyler,
I also bumped the driver side mirror while backing out and been holding out to get these!
SAR-MYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #114
Moonsault
5th Gen STIG
 
Moonsault's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I could care less about the auto-dim feature. I mean yea it's nice, but if getting these mirrors means I lose auto-dim I am A-OK with that. These mirrors are going to be awesome.
I take your point, but I am concerned about the safety aspect considering my family will be in the car. With the reduced size of the mirror, a truck or SUV following close behind at night with bright lights or HIDs at mirror-level will make the mirror completely unusable without auto dimming. For the asking price (and fact that the reduced mirror size reduces visibility) I would like as many other safety features as possible. I understand that with this design comes decreased visibility, which is why I would like it to be as beneficial and safe as possible in all other aspects. I know AAC won't let us down!
Moonsault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #115
UF4LIFE102SS
Treasure Coast Camaro 5
 
UF4LIFE102SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 SS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Vero Beach, FL.
Posts: 3,714
When is the list updated?
__________________
UF4LIFE102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #116
firehawc_69
 
firehawc_69's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally yellow w/stripes 2LT
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to firehawc_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I could care less about the auto-dim feature. I mean yea it's nice, but if getting these mirrors means I lose auto-dim I am A-OK with that. These mirrors are going to be awesome.
Same here. I was expecting them not to have it, so having it would've been a bonus but it's not crucial in the end.
__________________
firehawc_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #117
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,714
LIST UPDATE as of 05/16/2012

1) R Stieger
2) J Pickens
3) R Santos
4) T Costello
5) D Rosen
6) D Hargrave
7) R Creasy
8) E Essa
9) A Lozano
10) C Hineman
11) B Bowman
12) S Moon
13) J Ayelli (1)
14) J Ayelli (2)
15) R Budro
16) E Wilson
17) K Fromm
18) M Wagner
19) S House
20) D Philips
21) L Smith
22) L Thomas
23) T Yates
24) L Schmidt
25) F Mercado
26) J Flickinger
27) L Mesorana
28) J Chrismen
29) J Garza
30) E Grunder
31) D Robinson
32) R Beck
33) W Taylor
34) G Whitaker
35) A Helpingstine
36) M Watkins
37) R Klotzbach
38) C Loveless
39) J Summers
40) J Merker
41) A Olig
42) B Ferrell
43) D Kikuchi
44) D Trimpi
45) C Wanger
46) F Rojas
47) T Tryba
48) D Anderson
49) E Conde
50)
51)
52)
53)
54)
55)
56)
57)
58)
59)
.
.
.
.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #118
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,675
Only one more til we reach 50. Come one guys. Order up
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #119
Fenrir
Pendragon
 
Fenrir's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2012 EU-Modell V8
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wetzlar,Hessen,Germany
Posts: 17
Fenrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #120
gr8daneh
460 RWHP 420 RWTQ
 
gr8daneh's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS - IBM LS3 M6
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: W.V.C., Utah
Posts: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Only one more til we reach 50. Come one guys. Order up
uno mas!!!
__________________

Phoenix Gold iSeries AMP; Airaid CAI; Elite Eng. CC; LSR short shift; Vmaxx TB; FE4 conversion; BMR springs/sways; Spohn trailing arms; Magnaflow 16843 3" cat back; Kook's 1 7/8 LT headers/high flow cats; JDP stage 2 CAM; 3.91 1LE Diff; CSF Radiator; Stance EVO with 275/315 Vredesteins;Clutch res. kit; ACS T5 splitter; GEN5DIY Mylink and the list goes on...
gr8daneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #121
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,675
bump because I'm impatient
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #122
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
bump because I'm impatient
Pretty sure we have passed 50, I will get an updated count today. We are still super busy trying to catch up from the long Memorial Day weekend
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #123
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,675


OK guys - 100 is only a few more away
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #124
camaro5grey
 
camaro5grey's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 6M
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: fort worth
Posts: 413
camaro5grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #125
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]
 
Missionboi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,235
Where do I send payment and how much on the bug already!
__________________
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Remote Start System Installation – Need Assistance Railcar Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions 27 12-09-2013 05:51 PM
Aftermarket Concept Side Mirrors. Fandango Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 95 07-23-2011 11:37 PM
GM Reveals Opel Flextreme GT/E Concept FenwickHockey65 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 11 03-03-2010 08:52 PM
side mirrors from the concept Oscar32 Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 2 07-06-2009 05:41 AM
Answeres to questions I have stumbled on dieseldave24v 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 13 02-23-2009 07:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.