|Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.|
|05-05-2009, 01:48 PM||#1|
Sage of Thread Killing
Drives: IBM Tumbler
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Melbourne Beach, FL
I want my Camaro NOW!!!
This is the last straw. If I don't get my Camaro soon, I'm going to ...
Order a NEW KEY FOB!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! My Nissan Frontier key fob died a horrible death. :(
"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
|05-05-2009, 01:48 PM||#2|
i want mines to
top 10 reason why real men drive stick.
10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.
|05-05-2009, 01:51 PM||#3|
Drives: Camaro 5th Gen
Join Date: Nov 2008
RT, Look at the bright side... While you are still waiting for yours, at least 3 people on the "Happy Owner" thread bought theirs right from dealer lots!... Oh wait... Nevermind... It's best you reorder that FOB pronto...
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Songs About Camaros (for your driving pleasure)||Emjay||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||74||12-18-2014 01:42 AM|
|GM memo to dealers||Moose||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||41||02-04-2010 08:33 PM|
|Help the Camaro win Motortrend's Championship||truth411||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||56||07-02-2009 06:10 AM|
|Fesler-Moss Camaro Announced||swchopper||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||72||05-07-2009 10:40 AM|
|UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES||CamaroScotty||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||125||01-11-2009 01:31 AM|