|04-09-2012, 04:40 PM||#1|
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Brake deeper, harder and longer! 680 degree Brake Fluid. Prospeed RS683 in stock.
Prospeed RS683 Xtreme Performance Brake Fluid
Prospeed RS683 is a revolutionary new racing brake fluid that is suitable for Street cars and for full Racing Cars. Not only does it boast a 683° F dry boiling point -- the highest in the industry -- and an extremely high wet boiling point of 439° F, but the innovative new manufacturing process actually makes this fluid more incompressible than other fluids! This means you can brake deeper, harder and longer!
Dissolved air & CompressionFree™ Technology
Brake fluid is a mixture of several different ingredients. Conventional mixing traps tiny, dissolved bubbles of air inside the fluid. Fresh brake fluid typically contains as much as 5% dissolved air. Air is more compressible under pressure than fluid, so this air leads to a soft pedal feel, even with fresh, brand-new fluid.
Prospeed's patented manufacturing process minimizes the amount of air that gets into the fluid during manufacture. Instead of 5% air, RS683 contains less than 1% dissolved air! This results in a very incompressible fluid for the firmest pedal feel and most predictable braking you will ever experience.
Save Time and money & Increased seal life!
Start with less air in the brake fluid and the fluid can last a longer time in the system. Instead of spending time at the track bleeding brakes, you spend your time driving and discovering other performance benefits. Recent testing by Andretti Autosport has also found Prospeed RS683 to extend the life of caliper seals by 30% over the (former) leading IndyCar brake fluid!
Prospeed RS683 Specifications:
- Dry boiling point - 683.2 °F
- Wet boiling point - 439° F
- Vapor density (air = 1) - 10
- Vapor pressure <0.01 mmHg @ 68° F
- Density - 1.095
- pH - 7.2
- Kinematic viscosity 2mm2/s @ 212° F
- Freezing point < -74° F
- Compatible with all Dot 3, 4, and 5.1 non-silicone fluids, but full system should be flushed for maximum performance.
- 7 of the Top 10 finishing positions in Continental Tire Races at Daytona 2012 use Prospeed RS683 Brake Fluid
- Several Daytona Prototypes (including the pole setter) use Prospeed RS683 Brake Fluid
- "That's some awesome stuff!" - Will, American Iron Champion, NASA-SE Div
- "I have been using RS683 for about a year now and have been very impressed with it." - Chad, Porsche Race Car
What does all this mean?
You can brake deeper, harder and longer, and be extremely predictable.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE:
Link for more information:
Suitable for Street cars and for full Racing Cars.
Available in 16.9 oz Bottle -or- Discounted Case of 12qty
*Wholesale shop inquiries are available
|brake fluid, brembo, mti, stoptech|