|05-06-2009, 10:19 AM||#1|
Drives: 2SS w/ ZZ427 Package!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Lewiston, NY Rail Yard
Anybody live near it to get pictures?
Also which auto transport company uses that yard...I know it is not Allied.
|05-06-2009, 05:25 PM||#3|
bumpidy bump bump
top 10 reason why real men drive stick.
10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|the rail yard is full||demomaster||Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery||44||05-29-2009 10:47 PM|
|Excel/Access guru needed to help with rail tracking spreadsheet||KK2010SS||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||3||04-29-2009 11:03 PM|
|A few pictures from the shipping yard||gazer||Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery||50||04-28-2009 06:45 AM|
|Camaros spotted at rail yard in NJ||HuJass||USA - NY / NJ / PA||3||04-21-2009 06:12 PM|
|LS2 Sand Rail||Mindz||General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion||10||03-25-2008 12:31 PM|