Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Dragon Tats

Drives: 2010 Black LT1
FM reception????

Has anyone else experienced basically crap FM radio reception? And if so have you got any answers from GM regarding it? I had bad reception on the stock stereo, driving down the roadreception gets staticy and goes in and out like driving through a tunnel. I had my stock stereo replaced and I still have the same reception issues. My only concern is if I bring it to the dealership they are going to throw their hands up and say I installed a aftermarket stereo.
Dragon Tats is offline   Reply With Quote