Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 04-12-2012, 03:12 AM   #1
camaronurse

Drives: 2005 rsx, 2012 camaro 2lt t3 ed
Thank you officer!

I was stopped by an officer today according to him I was stopped because of many citations. Rolling stop, no plate number, driving above the speed limit (I was driving the speed limit but it did rain so the roads are slippery)

I have no plate number because the car is new and out of state so no problem. I admitted my mistakes and said I am sorry a lot of times. Well the officer forgave me and just issued a ticket for not updating my license address which can be corrected easily without paying anything.

Thank you officer! The moral of the story be nice to cops and say you're sorry about your mistake. He could have issued a ticket for rolling stop which usually cost 200-300 dollars driving school etc in california

BTW He was driving a charger police car I thought he was a hater
camaronurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:30 AM   #2
pincoin
Camaro owner since 1982

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS-RS Conv IBM L99
You are a lucky man!
pincoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:17 AM   #3
camaronurse

Drives: 2005 rsx, 2012 camaro 2lt t3 ed
I sure am. Imagine the hassle if i went to driving school, courts etc.
camaronurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #4
dmwhiteman

Drives: 2SS Black w/ Inferno Orange Stripes
Very lucky indeed. Cops are out it droves here in PA with the nice weather we had been having. Snow this week:( This is about the 10th pull over story Ive heard. With our cars we are magnets. Thankfully mine is in the garage waiting on parts. Hopefully the cops will have it out of their system by the time I can get mine out.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '10 2LT/RS,'14 Caddy CTS Coupe
obviously you haven't forgotten, by the tone of your post, which is a good thing BTW. But all to many times, people tend to forget the our men/ladies in blue have a job to do, and they are just enforcing the laws as they are written, whether or not we like them or not, the laws that is. I can't even imagine what our world would be like if it weren't for them.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #6
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaronurse View Post
I was stopped by an officer today according to him I was stopped because of many citations. Rolling stop, no plate number, driving above the speed limit (I was driving the speed limit but it did rain so the roads are slippery)

I have no plate number because the car is new and out of state so no problem. I admitted my mistakes and said I am sorry a lot of times. Well the officer forgave me and just issued a ticket for not updating my license address which can be corrected easily without paying anything.

Thank you officer! The moral of the story be nice to cops and say you're sorry about your mistake. He could have issued a ticket for rolling stop which usually cost 200-300 dollars driving school etc in california

BTW He was driving a charger police car I thought he was a hater
Probably didn't get his charger souped by Pedders like the rest of those cops. lol !!