Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Dynomax Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
ELEVEN80
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dutchess County, NY
Posts: 35
FS: Kooks LT Headers w/ HF Cats

Hello all:

I'm selling my 1 7/8 Kooks long tube headers with high flow cats. These headers and cats are not used, they are BRAND NEW, still in the box!! They are also coated with Jet Hots amazing extreme sterling silver coating.

$1195.00 takes both and I will also cover the shipping cost.

If your interested please PM me your contact number or e-mail address and I will get a hold of you ASAP.

Last edited by ELEVEN80; 04-14-2012 at 09:56 AM.
ELEVEN80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
patroklai
Enthusiast
 
Drives: Camaro SS | e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 535
Might be interested... should I expect to pass emissions without a CEL or o2 sensor issues?
patroklai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #3
ELEVEN80
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dutchess County, NY
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by patroklai View Post
Might be interested... should I expect to pass emissions without a CEL or o2 sensor issues?
I dont see why not. I have a few friends who have headers on their fifth gen Camaros here in NY, and they have had no issues passing. Its also impossible for me to give you a definitive answer on this, especially since I have no idea how strict emissions requirements are where you live!

You do know you will need a tune right?
ELEVEN80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
patroklai
Enthusiast
 
Drives: Camaro SS | e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 535
I wasn't aware of that... still new to Camaros. I come from a long history of BMW...
patroklai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #5
ELEVEN80
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dutchess County, NY
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by patroklai View Post
I wasn't aware of that... still new to Camaros. I come from a long history of BMW...
I hear you. Keep in mind, doing headers along with a tune makes a huge difference! If you do go the header route, I would strongly suggest purchasing an SCT tuner from Ted at Jannetty Racing, who will send you an awesome tune. You will wake that car up big time!!
ELEVEN80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
Wakemaker89

 
Wakemaker89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,026
Send a message via Skype™ to Wakemaker89
Having just tuned my camaro with headers and highflow cats I can almost guarantee that you will have a CEL light from installing headers and Highflow cats without a tune.
__________________
Anyone selling a Camaro5 shell or SS with blown motor?
Wakemaker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #7
Chito
SoCal HT5
 
Chito's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: So CAL.
Posts: 1,391
pm send.
__________________
Chito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #8
patroklai
Enthusiast
 
Drives: Camaro SS | e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakemaker89 View Post
Having just tuned my camaro with headers and highflow cats I can almost guarantee that you will have a CEL light from installing headers and Highflow cats without a tune.
Does the tune correct the CEL or does it turn off the rear sensors? Several M3 guys do this and would still fail in MO.

Last edited by patroklai; 04-16-2012 at 04:29 PM.
patroklai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
Chito
SoCal HT5
 
Chito's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: So CAL.
Posts: 1,391
I will take them, can you please post pics.
__________________
Chito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #10
DEANGE2001
 
DEANGE2001's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss LSR CAI, Borla S axle back
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELEVEN80 View Post
Hello all:

I'm selling my 1 7/8 Kooks long tube headers with high flow cats. These headers and cats are not used, they are BRAND NEW, still in the box!! They are also coated with Jet Hots amazing extreme sterling silver coating.

$1195.00 takes both and I will also cover the shipping cost.

If your interested please PM me your contact number or e-mail address and I will get a hold of you ASAP.

i would also be interested in this...do you have any pictures just to reassure the quality of the products?

Thanks.
DEANGE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
ELEVEN80
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dutchess County, NY
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANGE2001 View Post
i would also be interested in this...do you have any pictures just to reassure the quality of the products?

Thanks.
I have a sale pending on the headers at this time. If for some reason it does not work out, I will let you know and will be happy to post pictures of the headers.

Thanks
ELEVEN80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:50 PM   #12
DEANGE2001
 
DEANGE2001's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss LSR CAI, Borla S axle back
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELEVEN80 View Post
I have a sale pending on the headers at this time. If for some reason it does not work out, I will let you know and will be happy to post pictures of the headers.

Thanks


sounds good, thanks dude.
DEANGE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #13
axis
Search Ninja
 
axis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Central Ark
Posts: 7,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELEVEN80 View Post
I have a sale pending on the headers at this time. If for some reason it does not work out, I will let you know and will be happy to post pictures of the headers.

Thanks
Does that include the cats? I may be interested in those if the buyer doesn't want them.
__________________
2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Halltech CF 102 fed
GPI modded intake manifold
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #14
ELEVEN80
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dutchess County, NY
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis View Post
Does that include the cats? I may be interested in those if the buyer doesn't want them.
Yes, this included the cats as well.
ELEVEN80 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official 1/4 Mile (V8) 2010+ Camaro Fast List Merc Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 3206 06-27-2016 07:51 AM
3" cats for my kooks headers (1 7/8) mike.nite Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 7 04-13-2012 06:31 PM
Kooks 1 7/8 headers, no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust danhr Local Marketplace 2 08-26-2011 05:12 PM
9/11 Never Forget Curt@BMCPerformance Off-topic Discussions 29 09-11-2009 12:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.