Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
tow

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange LS Camaro
Google Wallet

I wanted to warn all Camaro 5 members not to use Google Wallet if given the option to use for an on line order when checking out. I did and all I got was an E-mail saying order was sent which it was not. I have made several attempts to contact Google Wallet they only have E-mail no phone numbers for contact and they are unresponsive. Stick with Pay Pal I should have!!!

TOW
tow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
JewelSS1992

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel
File a claim with your credit card company that's what I did when I got scammed and I got my money back And that was with paypal so I guess you just gotta be careful
JewelSS1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:00 PM   #3
MitchelleB

Drives: Black Camaro
Near-field communication (NFC) technology allows the consumer to wave their smartphone at a point-of-sale terminal to make a purchase through the use of a “digital wallet.” No doubt, one of the fast-growing instances of the digital wallet is the properly called Google Wallet. Of course, it pays to know a little bit about how it really works before you dive in to the cashless (and cardless) retail trend. Have you find it so interesting? Well, it sounds so cool for me. Imagine, no need to bring cash and cards. You just have to simply tap the phone on any PayPass-enabled terminal at checkout and got it! You can buy your stuff instantly.
MitchelleB is offline   Reply With Quote