Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #341
SC2150
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 6,070
Hey all, I'm in Detroit right now (this week) doing a new Caddy AWD CTS 3.6 super charger system but will be back on Sat.

I only have internet access at McDonalds wifi so am not able to answer PM's.

Karen is swamped at the shop so if she dosent answer all lines are busy, call her back or just Email: RXProducts@aol.com and they will give order status updates.

All sorts of LFX TB's shipped yesterday also and more are coming.

A little sneak peak at another development: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239613
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #342
AKA-22

 
AKA-22's Avatar
 
Drives: ELLE-1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Farmington ,mo
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horriblecreation View Post
Patience has nothing to do with being kept informed.
AMEN to that brother!!!!!!!!!!this guy meissen must be getting a kick back , stop with all daddy protection sayings about this company and mind your own business...
__________________
AKA-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #343
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody
 
meissen's Avatar
 
Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2014 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chesterfield Twp, MI
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA-22 View Post
AMEN to that brother!!!!!!!!!!this guy meissen must be getting a kick back , stop with all daddy protection sayings about this company and mind your own business...
Yeah ok bud. I have absolutely no affiliation with VMAX, Tracey, or any of the companies on here. I'm just trying to point out to some folks that it's not like they're able to go order a batch of 100 TB's to satisfy the orders they have, they have to get people's cores back and keep the cycle going. And because of the high demand, it's going to take some time.
__________________
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb" - Cold Air Inductions CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, MGW Short Throw Shifter
1994 Camaro LT1 A4 - "Red Alert" - v6-to-LT1 Swapped Cruiser; Cammed, Stalled, Enjoyed

meissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #344
JohnnyBfromPeoria

 
JohnnyBfromPeoria's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA-22 View Post
stop with all daddy protection sayings about this company and mind your own business...
Wow.

Meanwhile, I'm still enjoying mine.

John B.
__________________
12 LS M6, IPF S/C, ASA GT-5 wheels, VMax PTB
1995 Mitsubishi Montero SR
1987 Dodge Raider Turbo Project
1986 Mitsubishi Montero 2.4l FI Transplant
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #345
BigDog45th
JRE CAM, ARH, 20%tint
 
BigDog45th's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 6M
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Rougemont,NC
Posts: 32
Got my tracking number today! So Karen is doing an excellent job while Tracy is away! Thanks Rx!!
BigDog45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #346
etmx183

 
etmx183's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS, 04 Turbo Busa
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 1,430
Ecko #1 and now Big Dog that's two, if I am #3, according to the email, than I should be getting good news soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog45th View Post
Got my tracking number today! So Karen is doing an excellent job while Tracy is away! Thanks Rx!!
__________________
CAI intake, RX catch can, Nitrous Outlet Plate system, RX Ported Throttle body, APEX air scoop, SOLO HFCs, JacFab ported manifold and upper intake isolator, Solo cat back Mach X system, 3.91 gears, Weld RT-S, 1 piece DSS driveshaft Stall convertor by:CIRCLE D

TUNING BY:MagnumForce / HP Tuners
13.407@101.72 N/A 11/21/2015
HP Tuners /MATT@FSP
12.03@115.69 nitrous
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #347
BigVic
Speed Racer
 
BigVic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 AGM 1LS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SE Florida
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBfromPeoria View Post
Wow.

Meanwhile, I'm still enjoying mine.

John B.
I'm enjoying mine too...awesome mod, throttle response is great. Combined with a CAI, you get great sound, better driveability and a small boost in HP/torque.

Hang in there folks.

*Disclaimer-I am in no way affiliated with Vmax, SC2150 or any other sponsor

=============================================
__________________


BigVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #348
JohnnyBfromPeoria

 
JohnnyBfromPeoria's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVic View Post

*Disclaimer-I am in no way affiliated with Vmax, SC2150 or any other sponsor
Ditto. I sell floor covering (wholesale).

John B.
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #349
AKA-22

 
AKA-22's Avatar
 
Drives: ELLE-1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Farmington ,mo
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
Yeah ok bud. I have absolutely no affiliation with VMAX, Tracey, or any of the companies on here. I'm just trying to point out to some folks that it's not like they're able to go order a batch of 100 TB's to satisfy the orders they have, they have to get people's cores back and keep the cycle going. And because of the high demand, it's going to take some time.
yeah ok "Bud" just my point ! I tihnk we are all Old Enough to understand the principles of how core exchange works......
__________________
AKA-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #350
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody
 
meissen's Avatar
 
Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2014 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chesterfield Twp, MI
Posts: 2,553
Some do, others turn to whining in a thread.
__________________
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb" - Cold Air Inductions CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, MGW Short Throw Shifter
1994 Camaro LT1 A4 - "Red Alert" - v6-to-LT1 Swapped Cruiser; Cammed, Stalled, Enjoyed

meissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #351
JohnnyBfromPeoria

 
JohnnyBfromPeoria's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,041
Core deposit refund hit my account this morning.

John B.
__________________
12 LS M6, IPF S/C, ASA GT-5 wheels, VMax PTB
1995 Mitsubishi Montero SR
1987 Dodge Raider Turbo Project
1986 Mitsubishi Montero 2.4l FI Transplant
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #352
etmx183

 
etmx183's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS, 04 Turbo Busa
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 1,430
Throttle body arrived today at work, will install tonight or Friday and post my review. I will also use my GTECH-pro and give some data on 60' readings also. Track information will have to wait until cooler weather.
__________________
CAI intake, RX catch can, Nitrous Outlet Plate system, RX Ported Throttle body, APEX air scoop, SOLO HFCs, JacFab ported manifold and upper intake isolator, Solo cat back Mach X system, 3.91 gears, Weld RT-S, 1 piece DSS driveshaft Stall convertor by:CIRCLE D

TUNING BY:MagnumForce / HP Tuners
13.407@101.72 N/A 11/21/2015
HP Tuners /MATT@FSP
12.03@115.69 nitrous
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #353
SC2150
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 6,070
Hey all, back in town but only 4 hours sleep since Sunday eve but will beback in tomorrow. All LFX's except a painted one we will do tom went out, next batchis 1-2 weeks away. If you didnt get an email w/tracking it is automated from fedEx direct so if shipping made an error we dont get a "undeliverable" message back. Have another 20 cores on the way just ordered so this will have us close to $20k wrapped up in cores in all (all models V8 & V6) so hope some can appreaciate the investment we and others put into getting these ASAP to meet demand.

PayPal corerefunds go pretty quick, but some CC/bank's seem to have "refund hold" periods of up to 1 week so that sucks.

Also, with the demand (dont be insulted please) , any that dont want the wait it is no prob to ask for a refund to move another up quicker.

Were doing all we can and the other VMax dealers are as well.

We try to answer all emails but sometimes a day or so to do so as we get hundreds a day. PM's take longer to get status so an email is best to check.

Have been in Detroit all week finishing a RX Supercharger install on a new AWD CTS V6:

but will be in tom.

And all I can say is, this is worth the wait.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:48 AM   #354
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody
 
meissen's Avatar
 
Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2014 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chesterfield Twp, MI
Posts: 2,553
Damn - going to have to watch out for that CTS out on the freeways
__________________
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb" - Cold Air Inductions CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, MGW Short Throw Shifter
1994 Camaro LT1 A4 - "Red Alert" - v6-to-LT1 Swapped Cruiser; Cammed, Stalled, Enjoyed

meissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #355
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 14 Chevy Spark 1LT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 20,688
I have tried to read through this entire thread to find a Dyno chart on a bone stock car, no CAI or anything. Would the results with a stock air box be comparable to the one with a CAI? In other words 9 HP and 5 TQ ?
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

The Bird is the word!
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #356
Horriblecreation
 
Horriblecreation's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 1LT/RS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA-22 View Post
AMEN to that brother!!!!!!!!!!this guy meissen must be getting a kick back , stop with all daddy protection sayings about this company and mind your own business...
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
Some do, others turn to whining in a thread.

Look champ, he sold you a car part, he didnt save your drowning child.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
Hey all, back in town but only 4 hours sleep since Sunday eve but will beback in tomorrow. All LFX's except a painted one we will do tom went out, next batchis 1-2 weeks away. If you didnt get an email w/tracking it is automated from fedEx direct so if shipping made an error we dont get a "undeliverable" message back. Have another 20 cores on the way just ordered so this will have us close to $20k wrapped up in cores in all (all models V8 & V6) so hope some can appreaciate the investment we and others put into getting these ASAP to meet demand.

PayPal corerefunds go pretty quick, but some CC/bank's seem to have "refund hold" periods of up to 1 week so that sucks.

Also, with the demand (dont be insulted please) , any that dont want the wait it is no prob to ask for a refund to move another up quicker.

Were doing all we can and the other VMax dealers are as well.

We try to answer all emails but sometimes a day or so to do so as we get hundreds a day. PM's take longer to get status so an email is best to check.

Have been in Detroit all week finishing a RX Supercharger install on a new AWD CTS V6:

but will be in tom.

And all I can say is, this is worth the wait.
Just more frequent updates is all I ask for; I think thats more than reasonable considering you have my credit card number, told me it would "probably take 2 weeks to receive" when I ordered 4 weeks ago, and I have never received an email or any other kind of confirmation or update.
__________________
A little go, mostly show
Horriblecreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #357
Horriblecreation
 
Horriblecreation's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 1LT/RS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 148
as fate would have it, fedex just dropped off my throttle body lol...installing now...
__________________
A little go, mostly show
Horriblecreation is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ported throttle body and CAI still show good gains? mypuppysirius Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 21 05-07-2013 04:15 PM
WTB Ported Throttle Body CuSStomRS V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment 0 03-19-2012 12:09 AM
Ported throttle body.. Pollock Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 3 05-17-2011 08:00 PM
Ported throttle body sale matt d. V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 3 11-24-2009 01:11 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.