Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
Suresh

Drives: 2009 Chevy Camaro
Hideo Kojima--Video-Game Designer

creator Hideo Kojima. He was 24 years old when his 8-bit action-adventure game was released on the Japanese home computer system, the MSX2, in 1987. Eschewing the trigger-happy, arcade-style gameplay of other action titles, Metal Gear instead favored the use of stealth and ingenuity, with violence as a last resort, as tools for infiltrating the game's fortress and disarming a nuclear threat. Kojima also used his love of best wii gun American action films and TV shows to give Metal Gear a cinematic narrative largely unseen in games outside the fantasy/role-playing genres. It quickly became an underground hit.

Since then, Kojima has developed and released seven more sequels and various spin offs in the Metal Gear series, building a rigorous mythology around its lead character, the special forces agent Solid Snake, and perfecting the stealth-action genre he xbox 360 bluetooth adapter spawned two decades ago. Collectively, the franchise has sold close to thirty million games.

Last edited by Suresh; 04-16-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Suresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:40 AM   #2
BlackIce1066
Black Ice

Drives: 2SS/RS Black w/ silver ice stripes
And am waiting for the next saga of the story. I think Raden should be elaborated on.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:52 AM   #3
SpectroBR

Drives: Renault Duster 1.5 dCi 4WD
For me, the best part of all the saga is the tank chapter on MGS2 (too bad it was too short...), followed closely by the return to Shadow Moses on MGS4. The 4th was great, by the way, but a little too long. Everytime I think about replaying it I remember those LONG LOOOONG cinematics...
SpectroBR is offline   Reply With Quote