Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons for V8 Camaros

Old 04-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
blake-b

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS LS3
bolts, gaskets, misc engine pieces for sale.

I have a pair of head gaskets for sale, packages are still factory sealed.
P/N: 12610046
$50 shipped for both. Sold to Stic It

Two boxes of factory head bolts. One box is still sealed. The other box was opened by a curious teenager but as far as I know, his grimy little hands didn't touch anything.
P/N: 17800568
$50 shipped for both boxes of head bolts. Sold to Stic It

A K&N filter that came with my vortech. It does have a hole in the end where a vacuum fitting goes but is easily plugged. It measures 7.75" in length and the opening is 4". I upgraded to a larger filter.
Make offer + shipping Sold to Stic It

Factory LS3 oil pump with ~12k miles on it.

Factory LS3 balancer with ~12k miles on it.

I also have the factory oil cooler as well with ~12k on it also. Make offer + shipping. I may not have all the bolts for it though. You can get a schematic at any dealer which will have the bolt P/Ns you would need.

Factory LS3 pistons and rods with ~12k on them. Replaced with forged pieces. I also have the bearings if someone were interested in "reading" them. If you want pictures of them, PM me. I forgot to take them when I was taking the others. Make offer + shipping.

Factory LS3 cam, cam tensioner, upper timing gear and timing chain. Make offer + shipping.

Elite Engineering catch can. Natural aluminum finish. Replaced it with a dual valve one. It worked great. I put it on the first week I had the car and when the intake was removed after ~12k, it was bone dry in in there. I don't have the instructions but it is really simple to figure out or I am sure someone has the instructions. Should have all the bolts that go with it.
$50 + shipping. SPF

Stock LS3 fuel rail. No injectors. Make offer + shipping

The pieces above were all working fine when removed. I either replaced them for peace of mind or in the case of the oil cooler, decided not to use it, when I re-did the engine for the vortech.

Any questions, please contact me.

Last edited by blake-b; 05-02-2012 at 10:35 AM.
blake-b is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
Stic It
SIP

Drives: 2011 1SS, L99, A6 , Silver Ice
Haw about $135.00 for the ...
Head gaskets
Head bolts
Oil pump
Balancer
Air Filter

As a package deal ?