Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
Powhusku

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Winter is finally over! Rock chip help?

Since they'll no longer be putting dirt/gigantic boulders down for ice, I think its finally safe for me to go get my many, many rock chips fixed before I get a 3M clear bra installed to protect the car's annoyingly weak paint. I took pictures of all the major ones I could find, I'm sure there's plenty invisible ones that will buff out. Anyways, could anyone with previous experience in dealing with rock chip repair take a look at my pics and give me some advice on what to do to fix them or what to expect when taking it to a shop to get them fixed? I've never dealt with rock chip repair so all input is welcome! Majority are on the front fascia, none on the hood, one on driver's side mirror, and one large one on passenger side in front of the rear wheel.
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
Angelo@Autopia

Drives: 2014 Ford Focus ST
Dr. Colorchip Road Rash Paint Chip Repair Kit is what I'm thinking for you.
Angelo@Autopia is offline   Reply With Quote