Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
nasty2ss

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss IOM
VLP Smile Scholarship Fund

Hi everyone,
I have been a member here since June 2009. I have learn a lot and talked to many different members about our cars. One of the things most everyone agrees on is never get behind the wheel if you have been drinking. As some of you may know I lost my daughter Valerie Palermo in a tragic accident that involved a drunk driver on January 27th 2011. Her date was driving a replica ford gt and lost control at a high rate of speed. My daughter was 2 days short of her 30th birthday. She was a high school teacher and loved teaching. In her memory our family has started the VLP Smile Scholarship Fund. We are coming up on our 2nd annual charity golf tournament.It will be held on July 21,2012 at Wildwood Country Club in Rochester, N.Y. All proceeds will be given to a high school students pursuing a higher education. I am writing this thread to ask for any type of donation to help us reach our goal. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this thread. Any donations can be sent to : VLP Scholarship Fund
213 Torrey Pine Dr.
Rochester,NY
Thanks,
Nasty 2ss ( Phil Palermo)
If anyone is the Rochester area on July 21 come play golf you can get all the information on our web site Valerie Palermo .com
nasty2ss is offline   Reply With Quote