Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Design Concepts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Zman12

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Just placed large order of Adams products from Jason at GPC!

Just placed my first large order of Adams products with Jason!

This will be my first ever paint correction of a vehicle with using a machine, on other vehicles I tried correcting by hand, pretty sure that is close to impossible, I am looking forward to trying this PC and getting working on this Black nightmare

Side note: I can't believe I just dropped this much on care care products! I never usually spend that kinda of money' unless it makes the car faster what is happening to me in my old age of 34?

I am sure glad I have always known, a clean car is faster, I hope the same applies to a "dripping wet" car!
Old 04-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
Nick@Adams

Drives: The shiny ones.
Cool! Have fun... we appreciate your (indirect) business
Nick@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #3
Zman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Cool! Have fun... we appreciate your (indirect) business
Hey thanks, I am sure some of the money ends back there!

I was torn between ordering direct or going with GPC the free shipping is great!

I am sure I will have plenty of questions along the way! Look forward to talking with you soon
Old 04-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
GlennP

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
I buy all my adams from GPC as well. I figure I can support TWO forum vendors for the price of one I too bought all sorts of paint correction goodies and I can assure you machine polishing is a piece of cake (with the PC at least).

I had some wallet-shock after my purchase and to offset it I started a little car polishing business on the side... turns out to be quite lucrative

Also, free shipping is nice, plus they are close to me so I get the package on the second day!
Old 04-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
Zman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennP View Post
I buy all my adams from GPC as well. I figure I can support TWO forum vendors for the price of one I too bought all sorts of paint correction goodies and I can assure you machine polishing is a piece of cake (with the PC at least).

I had some wallet-shock after my purchase and to offset it I started a little car polishing business on the side... turns out to be quite lucrative

Also, free shipping is nice, plus they are close to me so I get the package on the second day!
I was also thinking about trying to do some side work if my back can take it. I know after my last polishing session by hand with Zanio, I would not do it for fun!

But I do look forward on doing my mothers Accord for mothers day and my dads 62 vette for Fathers day!
Old 04-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #6
WiSSDiver

Drives: 1968 Coupe, 2010 2SS
Trust me, with the Adams treatment, you car will look faster just sitting in the driveway!