Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Jeff@HellionPowerSystems
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
KelRae0331
Selling 2011 Pace Car
 
Drives: 2011 Indy Camaro Pace Car
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Midwest/California
Posts: 7
Smile 2011 Indy Pace Car for Sale - 41 MILES

Hey Everyone,

I happened to acquire one of the 2011 Camaro Pace Cars (Exact replica of the original) from last year's Indy! I have number 46 of 50, which has the lowest mileage of all, at only 41 MILES! My car is automatic, has NEVER been driven on the street and has been covered and in storage with my family in the Midwest for the last year.

I don't know anything about selling a vehicle and need some assistance. If you have advice on how to go about selling this car or know of someone who is interested, please let me know.
I decided to sell the vehicle in order to pay off my thousands of dollars in student loans. It is a fantastic vehicle in MINT condition. I only wish I could have enjoyed it more.

Thank you!
Kelly
KelRae0331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
Wrbrackett
 
Drives: 2011 camero
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Plaistow nh
Posts: 15
Price?
Wrbrackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
flyinglow57
 
Drives: rumble bee,2SS 6sp
Join Date: May 2009
Location: pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelRae0331 View Post
has been covered and in storage with my family in the Midwest for the last year
Wtf
__________________
blk 2ss 6spd with sunroof.
intake,tsp cam,full exhaust,pcmforless tune,trailing arms,toe rods. hopeing for 11.9 because my g/f said she will take the cam and the suspension back if not.
flyinglow57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
Bonemaro

 
Bonemaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT 1SS M6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canton, Mi.
Posts: 1,695
Send a message via AIM to Bonemaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinglow57 View Post
Wtf
A car cover, and stored... must be in mint condition!


Post pics, blue book search, and find your bottom line price. Sounds like you have something there.
Bonemaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
flyinglow57
 
Drives: rumble bee,2SS 6sp
Join Date: May 2009
Location: pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonemaro View Post
A car cover, and stored... must be in mint condition!


Post pics, blue book search, and find your bottom line price. Sounds like you have something there.
I wasn't asking about the car being covered... I was wondering why his family was in storage also
__________________
blk 2ss 6spd with sunroof.
intake,tsp cam,full exhaust,pcmforless tune,trailing arms,toe rods. hopeing for 11.9 because my g/f said she will take the cam and the suspension back if not.
flyinglow57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #6
69 Z11
 
69 Z11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 HWSE Indy #3, 1969 Pace Car
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ken Caryl, CO
Posts: 67
Sent you a pm!
69 Z11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #7
tonyfred

 
tonyfred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Jackson TN
Posts: 827
if you still have it in 6 weeks, I will talk with you! ( : (Got some money coming in 6 weeks and will be upgrading to an SS)
__________________

Last edited by tonyfred; 05-08-2012 at 06:41 PM.
tonyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #8
KelRae0331
Selling 2011 Pace Car
 
Drives: 2011 Indy Camaro Pace Car
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Midwest/California
Posts: 7
Tonyfred - okay, keep in touch

For questions on price, etc. please message me!

Thank you
KelRae0331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #9
2ss2012
 
Drives: 2012 2ss ahen grey
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelRae0331 View Post
Tonyfred - okay, keep in touch

For questions on price, etc. please message me!

Thank you

pmed
2ss2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #10
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,078
She told me she is asking $65k for the car. It is a great car that one day will be collectible - I am sure not many of the festival cars left available.
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #11
KelRae0331
Selling 2011 Pace Car
 
Drives: 2011 Indy Camaro Pace Car
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Midwest/California
Posts: 7
Yes. I was originally told i should be getting even more than that for the vehicle, but I think that is kindof a stretch I know $65k seems like alot, but if you consider the perfect condition and low mileage, I believe it is worth it. However, I am willing to bargain for those who are seriously interested.
KelRae0331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:46 PM   #12
JOERADICALNJ
 
Drives: FERRARI,GM,SHELBY,ZR1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: RAMSEY NEW JERSEY
Posts: 8
Please e mail me a contact # to discuss potential sale.
JOERADICALNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:57 AM   #13
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961
 
mjrracing97's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Czar, Alberta
Posts: 1,057
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelRae0331 View Post
Hey Everyone,

I happened to acquire one of the 2011 Camaro Pace Cars (Exact replica of the original) from last year's Indy! I have number 46 of 50, which has the lowest mileage of all, at only 41 MILES! My car is automatic, has NEVER been driven on the street and has been covered and in storage with my family in the Midwest for the last year.

I don't know anything about selling a vehicle and need some assistance. If you have advice on how to go about selling this car or know of someone who is interested, please let me know.
I decided to sell the vehicle in order to pay off my thousands of dollars in student loans. It is a fantastic vehicle in MINT condition. I only wish I could have enjoyed it more.

Thank you!
Kelly
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinglow57 View Post
Wtf
I was wondering the exact same thing, why put your family in storage, seriously good luck with sale, wish I had some cash lying around.
__________________
Good bye 2010 Little Bee, Hello 2012 Big Bee.

Mods: SLP Blackwing Cold-Air Induction and Loud Mouth 2 axle back exhaust. ZL1 side skirts with carbon fibre wrap.
mjrracing97 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
2011, automatic, convertible, indy, pace car

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.