Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
ouhockeyplayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS
How difficult of a clean up will this be

I had to pull my semi-clean car out of the garage last week so our hard wood floor installer could work out of the rain. I say semi-clean because the car was driven back and forth to work a couple times before this, so it was dusty. The car sat outside most of the day in the rain and was pulled back in the garage when he left. Since then I have had no time to wash the car to remove the water spots. Should I anticipate I difficult job to remove them after they have sat on the car in the garage for a week? The car has about a month old coat of Americana on it, and is only driven on nice days. Should I avoid parking it in a sunny parking lot as this will only make matters worse? I most likely will not have time to wash the car until the end of the week. Life has just been crazy busy lately.
ouhockeyplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Lmao. Are you serious? It was dusty and got wet. Just wash it. It will be fine.

Just sent... don't want to offend anyone.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
Fiveg56

Drives: -
The wax will help...just make sure you wash it the correct way and you will be just fine.
Fiveg56 is offline   Reply With Quote