Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

USA - Texas Lone Star State

Old 05-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
DallasMaroLover

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM SS
Smile Finally ordered mine 5-7-09 (new here btw)

I finally ordered my 1SS, RS, IOM and I can't wait!!

While I am new to this site, I have been reading almost daily for a long time now. I look forward to posting her pics up and share with all of you when she finally comes home Thanks guys......and girls

Thanks for all the valuable and helpful information all you guys have shared

Old 05-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Welcome and Congrats.
What made you decide to finally push the button?
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
DallasMaroLover

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM SS
Its weird, but my wife. I love the car. I remember falling in love with my dad's red RS in 1992 when he first bought it. Ever since the talk began about the 2010, pics of the concept were released, and seeing it at the state fair, I've been dying to get one, but I am cheap for myself. I give my wife and kids what they want and always put me last.

This year I made it my goal to get out of debt and I am 90% there already. Once I achieved that goal my wife has been pushing me to get the car of my dreams and telling me I deserved it. I had to make her happy and do as she ordered me to.......

You only live once!!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasMaroLover View Post
Its weird, but my wife. I love the car. I remember falling in love with my dad's red RS in 1992 when he first bought it. Ever since the talk began about the 2010, pics of the concept were released, and seeing it at the state fair, I've been dying to get one, but I am cheap for myself. I give my wife and kids what they want and always put me last.

This year I made it my goal to get out of debt and I am 90% there already. Once I achieved that goal my wife has been pushing me to get the car of my dreams and telling me I deserved it. I had to make her happy and do as she ordered me to.......

You only live once!!
AMEN!

I've been trying to justify the spending....and I keep telling myself, "I am NOT going to wait and do this when I am 60+ years old."

The time is NOW to have fun.....within a budget, of course. This one is staying w/ me forever...and I can't believe I'm saying that now....but it will be.

congrats on your order...you are going to LOVE it!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #5
blackedout010

Drives: on order black 2010 2ss
welcome!!! and congrats
blackedout010 is offline   Reply With Quote