Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-02-2015, 04:36 PM   #1
Sanjay Collins

Drives: 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT
ARH Catless Downpipes

Well, I just pulled the trigger on these. I didn't order them from ARH so I have no idea if they come with gaskets, clamps and o2 extensions. I'm assuming the o2's won't reach without extensions? I'm going to have the code tuned out either way but I'm going to be irritated if I can't put them on when they come because of the o2 sensors.

Last edited by Sanjay Collins; 08-02-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Sanjay Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #2
Luis13RS

Drives: 2013 LT RS
Let us know how it goes. The right cat is a bitch to take off.. lol for some reason my setup has gotten a lil louder after the cat delete, maybe the X pipe is still breaking in? idk haha
Magnaflow Resonated X pipe with MRT 1, Resonator/Rear Cat delete, White DRL &DRL harness, Red Interor LED/Footwells, 2 12 Kicker L7, 6.5 Polk Dxi component speakers, Blacked out emblems, Semi Gloss Rims, Tinted Taillights/Sidemarkers, ZL1 Spoiler and Grille
Luis13RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:41 PM   #3
Sanjay Collins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis13RS View Post
Let us know how it goes. The right cat is a bitch to take off.. lol for some reason my setup has gotten a lil louder after the cat delete, maybe the X pipe is still breaking in? idk haha
I just don't know if the o2's will reach without extensions and if they come with them.

My car is louder some days than others, I think it's more my ears than the car. Except yesterday it felt ridiculously faster than normal, lol.
Old 08-02-2015, 06:15 PM   #4
Luis13RS

I know what you mean, I im acutally thinking of adding some ar25 resonators to see if I can get an even deeper sound
Magnaflow Resonated X pipe with MRT 1, Resonator/Rear Cat delete, White DRL &DRL harness, Red Interor LED/Footwells, 2 12 Kicker L7, 6.5 Polk Dxi component speakers, Blacked out emblems, Semi Gloss Rims, Tinted Taillights/Sidemarkers, ZL1 Spoiler and Grille
Old 08-02-2015, 06:21 PM   #5
Sanjay Collins

Quote:
I know what you mean, I im acutally thinking of adding some ar25 resonators to see if I can get an even deeper sound
You love it deep, lmao.

That would be cool, are you going to put them where the factory ones were? I hope these downpipes sound good with my setup. I want that freaking power, and this state doesn't have emissions testing on cars made after 2009.
Old 08-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #6
Luis13RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjay Collins View Post
You love it deep, lmao.

That would be cool, are you going to put them where the factory ones were? I hope these downpipes sound good with my setup. I want that freaking power, and this state doesn't have emissions testing on cars made after 2009.
lmao ill be putting them where the old mufflers were, hopefully ill maintain most of the voulme but have a deeper tone 😏
Old 08-02-2015, 06:54 PM   #7
Sanjay Collins

Quote:
lmao ill be putting them where the old mufflers were, hopefully ill maintain most of the voulme but have a deeper tone 😏
Awesome. Looks like we're both going into no man's land!
Old 08-02-2015, 11:02 PM   #8
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Shouldn't need o2 harness extensions, mine didn't come with them and I didn't need them.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket 1st AND 3rd owner!
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:34 AM   #9
Sanjay Collins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JacFab View Post
Shouldn't need o2 harness extensions, mine didn't come with them and I didn't need them.
Well that's fantastic to know, thanks! Hopefully they come with the gaskets and clamps. I bought them from Colorado Speed because they had free shipping and ARH didn't. But it doesn't say on their page if it includes anything. I guess I will find out.

Update: I just talked to Colorado Speed and they said I don't need the o2 extensions so it doesn't come with them, but it does come with the gaskets and clamps. So, I should be able to throw them on when they come.

Last edited by Sanjay Collins; 08-03-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:04 PM   #10
Twin Town Terror

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjay Collins View Post
Well that's fantastic to know, thanks! Hopefully they come with the gaskets and clamps. I bought them from Colorado Speed because they had free shipping and ARH didn't. But it doesn't say on their page if it includes anything. I guess I will find out.

Update: I just talked to Colorado Speed and they said I don't need the o2 extensions so it doesn't come with them, but it does come with the gaskets and clamps. So, I should be able to throw them on when they come.
Betcha they won't come with clamps or gaskets. Unless CO Speed is throwing them in. ARH only supplies the pipes and nothing else. Your stock gaskets are reusable. So are your stock clamps. The O2's will reach better than stock actually.
Elite catch can & clean side oil separator, SLP under drive pulley, Apex Scoop, CAI cold air intake, Vmax ported throttle body, TTT ported intake manifold, JacFab intake manifold spacer, ARH catless downpipes, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Weld RT-S 17x5 f and 17x 9 r wheels, MT 28/6/17 f and M&H 275/50/17 r tires, TTT rear seat delete & lightened spare tire cover, Overkill tune.
Twin Town Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:13 PM   #11
Sanjay Collins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Town Terror View Post
Betcha they won't come with clamps or gaskets. Unless CO Speed is throwing them in. ARH only supplies the pipes and nothing else. Your stock gaskets are reusable. So are your stock clamps. The O2's will reach better than stock actually.
Oh, okay, I should be good then. I didn't even think about reusing the factory ones. CO Speed said they come with both but I guess it doesn't matter. My main worry was if the o2's would reach. Now it's just a waiting game.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:30 PM   #12
Luis13RS

Have you got the pipe yet?
Old 08-05-2015, 10:39 PM   #13
Sanjay Collins

Quote:
Have you got the pipe yet?
No, they haven't even shipped them yet. It says 1-3 business days on their site, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited until the third business day to call, that being today. They said they'll ship soon, something about getting them from ARH or whatever. Which is fine, I'd rather it take a while with free shipping than get them sooner and have to pay for shipping. I'm thinking about ordering my wheel spacers in the mean time.

Last edited by Sanjay Collins; 08-05-2015 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:10 AM   #14
Twin Town Terror

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT
ARH is typically 2-3 weeks. They don't stock them, they're made to order so don't hold your breath... Maybe CO Speed had a stock order in place already though.
Elite catch can & clean side oil separator, SLP under drive pulley, Apex Scoop, CAI cold air intake, Vmax ported throttle body, TTT ported intake manifold, JacFab intake manifold spacer, ARH catless downpipes, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Weld RT-S 17x5 f and 17x 9 r wheels, MT 28/6/17 f and M&H 275/50/17 r tires, TTT rear seat delete & lightened spare tire cover, Overkill tune.
Twin Town Terror is offline   Reply With Quote