Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 01-01-2017, 11:35 PM   #1
sspade

Drives: 2015 Camaro LFX
Belly Pan Options

What are they? Want to get something to improve underbody aerodynamics and more importantly keep the front of my engine from excessive road grime/dust/spray.

Have always been kinda surprised GM left the front of our engine overly exposed to the elements. Luckily I don't have to drive my car year round but still want to get a belly pan in place.

Share your thoughts and experiences.
Cold Air Inductions CAI : JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer : Overkill 80mm Throttle Body : Overkill 93 Tune : MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust : Elite Engineering Catch Can : 1LE Strut Tower Brace : Custom Tunnel Brace
sspade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 01:24 AM   #2
Superman09
Account SNAFU

Drives: 13 Tahoe 79 Scout II 15 1LE
Stock options are the ZL1 or Z28 pans. Aero sport concepts also makes a solid pan. I'm sure there are others but I can't think of any at the moment. Aero sport concepts makes great stuff and has the flat out best customer service I have ever dealt with.

Sent from my campfire using smoke signals.
Superman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 03:37 AM   #3
crc91

Drives: '14 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman09 View Post
Stock options are the ZL1 or Z28 pans. Aero sport concepts also makes a solid pan. I'm sure there are others but I can't think of any at the moment. Aero sport concepts makes great stuff and has the flat out best customer service I have ever dealt with.

Sent from my campfire using smoke signals.

Just purchased a wickerbill from Kurt and can't wait for it to arrive! I was actually just looking at his belly pan options and will be discussing with him if it fits on the v6. I'm sure it will ( or can be made to!)but for SS owner who want under car aero improvements it seems like a great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotofab Cold Air Intake//Vitesse Motorsports Throttle Controller//MRT V1 Exhaust//Apex Catch Can//Z28 Rear Spoiler//OEM '14 SS Hood Vent Set Up//APR Carbon Splitter//Hooker Blackheart Race Downpipes//Magnaflow Resonated X pipe//1LE diffuser//Flowmaster 4inch Quad tips// Corbeau Forza Sport race seats//MRR 228 wheels 20x10 square set up//Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar G2 285/35/20//follow me @driven_enthusiasts
crc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:25 AM   #4
sspade

Drives: 2015 Camaro LFX
Found this one. Thinking about pulling the trigger on it. Probably lighter than the stock (heavy plastic ones) correct?

http://www.classicindustries.com/pro...s/uc50002.html

Anyone else with ideas, please share.
Cold Air Inductions CAI : JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer : Overkill 80mm Throttle Body : Overkill 93 Tune : MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust : Elite Engineering Catch Can : 1LE Strut Tower Brace : Custom Tunnel Brace
sspade is online now   Reply With Quote