Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
Dr.Manhattan

Drives: Camaro
Adams towel on back order ?

So went ahead and finally bought my Adams Wash and Wax intro kit. Everything looks to be in order aside from the Great White Drying Towel, it was marked on back order ( A towel, on backorder.... really ? ). Can anyone on Adams chime in on this ?, any details on when I could be getting this ?, and is it just going to be shipped by itself ?. I'd like to get washing my car with the new materials, but not till I have everything.
Dr.Manhattan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
Nick@Adams

Drives: The shiny ones.
If you want to PM me your order number (or post it here) I can look into it for you.

This time of year its not uncommon for us to sell out of items here and there b/c its very hard to predict where demand will be. For example the clinic this weekend in PA, it was 80* and sunny... figured paint products would be high demand... ended up selling products like Carpet Cleaner and Glass Cleaner 2:1 over stuff like Detail Spray and Car Wash.

Likely your order came in after a run on towels, which happens, but shouldn't be more than a day or 2 behind the rest of your order.
Nick@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote