Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 05-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Send a message via MSN to edog
Exclamation updated July 19th Mid-Atlantic Camarovan **URGENT REVIEW NEEDED**

This is only for those joining the Mid-Atlantic Caravan staying in Englewood/Dayton Oh on the night of August 1st 2012...

Upon review of the hotel roster it appears some have registered at the hotel in Dayton Oh, but through normal process. The rates for these individuals are higher than the group rate, and it does not show if a person is registered with our group.

The hotel shows a number of people coming from points in the NE with normal reservations, but they are not sure if they are part of our group. If anyone sees a name missing who you know has stated they reserved please help me reach out to them to help save them money, 15 to 25 dollars for the night. The savings could cover dinner is some cases

Please review the list of names: These are the persons who have reserved in the
"Mid-Atlantic C5 Camaro Club" group.

If you do not see your name; and you have reserved, please contact the Englewood Oh hotel below and have your reservation moved into the reserved block. This rate is cheaper than Military/AAA/USAA/ and most other discounts. If you are using points, let them know and they will flag you in the block and you should use less points due to the pricing.

Names (sorry for not using screen names, but I do not know everyones real names yet.): If your name is bold you were on the first list I posted back on May 30th.
Jeff Bra
George Bra
Keith Car
Thomas Cas
John Cli... No longer on reservation list...
George Dab
Jason Dec
Jacqueline Fip
Peter Gra
Tina Hay
Gary Hin
William Hoo
William Hry
Hugh Hug
Herman Leb
Dave Lee
Carlos Lop
Larry Mar
James Mat
Paul Mcc
Albert Mcd
Joseph Mil
Ernesto Mon
David Mos
Diane Nic
Maryann Plo
Tim Pow
India Rob
Mark Sau
David Sha
Charles Smi
Martin Spi
Angella Thu
Michael Tri...No longer on reservation list
Robert Tru
John Wai
Christian Duc
Michael Sch
Gerald For
Rachel Bro 2 rooms
Jarreol Wil
Shane Wil
Ben Rub
Mickey Hen
Dennis Man
Linnis Hob
Michael Rup
Jason Bea
Kevin Shi
Wendy Cle
Chris McC
Brandon Hil
John Wai
Christy Wal
Richard Gor
Kim Tho
Michael Rue
Mark Sil

Hotel info is listed below for those wanting to get a room the night of August 1st. This hotel is located about 2.5 hours out from Indianapolis, and it is situated on I-70 right after the I-75 junction. I figure this will be a great location to group with other caravans and make a GRAND ENTRANCE into Indianapolis and Lucas Oil Raceway.

The hotel is a large hotel with plenty of rooms and a huge parking area with security. They will arrange police patrols through the lot as well for security of our rides. She has started us with 40, and will increase as we go over. Any travelers can reserve to this group if you are going to LOR.

Judy Snell is the coordinator. She has given us the ability to cancel room reservations by 6pm the night of our stay. If you feel you will be going and you want to get a room with the group, or if you are with another group and want to stay and hook up with our group, call and book a room. The room info is listed below. The group rate will be guaranteed till July 1st, so book early if you can.

Due to there location and the amount of travelers, I can see these rooms and the hotels in the area booking up fast. Book as soon as you can, and if plans don't work you can back out up to 6pm on August 1st, the night of our stay. I look forward to meeting up with everyone soon...

Holiday Inn-Dayton Airport
10 Rockridge Road • Englewood , OH 45322
Phone: 937-832-1234, ext. 7151 • E-mail: judy.sales@dixiemgt.com • Fax: (937) 832-3548

Reservations: Individual call-in: Rooms are available now to reserve.

Please have all expected guests make their reservation and guarantee their room with a credit card by calling (937) 832-1234 or 1-800-holiday. They may also visit our website at www.holidayinn.com/daytonap. All guests shall refer to the group name of: Mid Atlantic C5 Camaro Club to insure the quoted rate. All rooms must be guaranteed prior to the inventory return date to insure room availability.
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by Doug @ ECS. 435HP/420TQ

Last edited by edog; 07-19-2012 at 09:39 PM.
edog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #2
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Will be checking today...Thanks

This is only for those joining the Mid-Atlantic Caravan staying in Englewood/Dayton Oh on the night of August 1st 2012...

If you do not see your name; and you have reserved, please contact the Englewood Oh hotel below and have your reservation moved into the reserved block. This rate is cheaper than Military/AAA/USAA/ and most other discounts. If you are using points, let them know and they will flag you in the block and you should use less points due to the pricing.
All guests shall refer to the group name of: Mid Atlantic C5 Camaro Club to insure the quoted rate.

Names (sorry for not using screen names, but I do not know everyones real names yet.):

Jeff Bra
George Bra
Keith Car
Thomas Cas
John Cli
George Dad
Jason Dec
Jacqueline Fip
Peter Gra
Tina Hay
Gary Hin = HINEY1
William Hoo
William Hry
Hugh Hug
Herman Leb
Dave Lee = luckynuts
Carlos Lop
Larry Mar
James Mat
Paul Mcc
Albert Mcd
Joseph Mil
Ernesto Mon
David Mos
Diane Nic
Maryann Plo = Ladyblack
Tim Pow
India Rob
Mark Sau
David Sha
Charles Smi
Martin Spi
Angella Thu
Michael Tri
Robert Tru
John Wai

Phone: 937-832-1234, ext. 7151 • E-mail: judy.sales@dixiemgt.com • Fax: (937) 832-3548

Last edited by RickRay; 06-01-2012 at 07:10 AM.
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #3
Ladyblack

Drives: Camaro 2Lt 2010
Thank's Rickray to put my name
Old 06-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #4
edog

Very nice...Thanks for updating the Canada folks...

It seems we have much more than that on my list of confirmed.
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by Doug @ ECS. 435HP/420TQ
Old 06-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #5
CAMAROBILLY

Drives: 2SS/RS Vert
aviatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post

Upon review of the hotel roster it appears some have registered at the hotel in Dayton Oh, but through normal process. The rates for these individuals are higher than the group rate, and it does not show if a person is registered with our group.

The hotel shows a number of people coming from Canada and Maryland in normal reservations, but they are not sure if they are part of our group. If anyone sees a name missing who you know has stated they reserved please help me reach out to them to help save them money, 15 to 25 dollars for the night. The savings could cover dinner is some cases

Names (sorry for not using screen names, but I do not know everyones real names yet.):
Jeff Bra
George Bra
Keith Car
Thomas Cas
John Cli
George Dad
Jason Dec
Jacqueline Fip
Peter Gra
Tina Hay
Gary Hin
William Hoo
William Hrycyk = JAREDCAN
Hugh Hug
Herman Leb
Dave Lee
Carlos Lop
Larry Mar
James Mat
Paul Mcc
Albert Mcd
Joseph Mil
Ernesto Mon
David Mos
Diane Nic
Maryann Plo
Tim Pow
India Rob
Mark Sau
David Sha
Charles Smi
Martin Spi
Angella Thu
Michael Tri
Robert Tru
John Wai

Hotel info is listed below for those wanting to get a room the night of August 1st. This hotel is located about 2.5 hours out from Indianapolis, and it is situated on I-70 right after the I-75 junction. I figure this will be a great location to group with other caravans and make a GRAND ENTRANCE into Indianapolis and Lucas Oil Raceway.

The hotel is a large hotel with plenty of rooms and a huge parking area with security. They will arrange police patrols through the lot as well for security of our rides. She has started us with 40, and will increase as we go over. Any travelers can reserve to this group if you are going to LOR.

Judy Snell is the coordinator. She has given us the ability to cancel room reservations by 6pm the night of our stay. If you feel you will be going and you want to get a room with the group, or if you are with another group and want to stay and hook up with our group, call and book a room. The room info is listed below. The group rate will be guaranteed till July 1st, so book early if you can.

Due to there location and the amount of travelers, I can see these rooms and the hotels in the area booking up fast. Book as soon as you can, and if plans don't work you can back out up to 6pm on August 1st, the night of our stay. I look forward to meeting up with everyone soon...

Please have all expected guests make their reservation and guarantee their room with a credit card by calling (937) 832-1234 or 1-800-holiday. They may also visit our website at www.holidayinn.com/daytonap. All guests shall refer to the group name of: Mid Atlantic C5 Camaro Club to insure the quoted rate. All rooms must be guaranteed prior to the inventory return date to insure room availability.
William Hrycyk = JAREDCAN
CAMAROBILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #6
mrbrans5

Drives: IOM Bahia Int. 2LT RS M6 SR BH
George Bra = mrbrans5
Old 06-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
edog

Bump
Old 06-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #8
chevyluv7
chevyluv7

Drives: 95 Tahoe, 10 2SS/RS Camaro
I called and verified I am under the group rate. Edward Cla
Old 06-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
edog

Sweet!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
Brad&Dianne
TRNZ4MR

Drives: 2010 TRANSFORMER EDITION 2SS RS
Diane Nic = Brad&Dianne
Brad&Dianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #11
Top Thrill
BOD 5/28/09 #13485

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Robert Tru = Top Thrill
Old 06-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #12
alx77

Drives: 2010 Caramo 2SS RS
Are y'all Camarovaning back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 06-20-2012, 08:11 AM   #13
tpower
aka NO POWER

Drives: 2012 ZL1 IOM #241
Tim Power = Tpower
Old 06-20-2012, 08:17 AM   #14
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Sent an email to Judy last week and she fixed us up right away.

Rick Gor = ripcard
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5 Wheels w/PZeros, GM Perf. 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, CAI Intake & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats to Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax Ported TB, JRE Tune, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift Eliminator, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Polished Door Handles, Window Tint, Technostalgia LED Tail Lights, AAC Concept Side Markers, Stealth Signals and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #15
mxracer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I will be meeting up with you guys Thursday morning. I only live an hour away.

mxracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #16
edog

I got you updated. Welcome aboard!