Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 06-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
SgtRoachUSMC

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Just placed my order for Adams!

I put about 15,000 miles on my car and so far have been too afraid to try any polish/ waxing. After my last wash I noticed it is stating to show some swirl marks (black car). I really dug into this forum and after the great feedback for Adams products and watching the Adam's videos online figured I would give it a try. Went big and bought the Adam's Brilliance Porter Cable 7424 XP Polisher Kit to do it right. I sent it to my parents house in Florida as I will be driving down there for vacation next week. I'll make sure to post some before and after pictures when I'm finished!
Black on Black 2010 2SS/ RS M6; Borla cat-back ATAK; 20% Tint; MGW Short Throw; Cold Air Inductions CAI; JL Audio: 500/1v2, 300/4v2, C2 6x9, C5 Component, 12W6v2-D4; Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT; Big Worm Motorsports Black Outs; Metra Kit; SubThump Stealth Box and Amp Rack
SgtRoachUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Thanks for your business! We truly appreciate it.

If you have any questions along the way just shoot me an email: Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote