|06-09-2012, 06:18 AM||#1|
Nightfall Gray Blackout
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long Island NY
Love Camaro's - MGwarlock
I saw the postings for the "Camaro of the Week" and I agreed that it's a good idea to list of projects for many of your mistresses that come and go in your life. So here it is....
DOB: 04/12 (1LT-V6)
1) Lic plate frames painted black front/CF rear- got to take off the plates with the DLR name after you pick it up!
2) Door Sill - 4/22/12 Ebay member Peters2500 Thank you
3)Graphics hood & Decal complete set - 04/27/12 Ebay(carefull of this if your not a pro installer you will waste the big stripe decal-uneven or bubbles just like I did. I end up with just installing the gills, wheel emblem and the back bowtie)
4) Kicker Hideaway- 4/23/12 Figure there is not enough space so I tried it give extra bass with stock stereo but it's not enough so I returned it to BBuy but I paid for install.
5)Lanzar Slim- It's said that this is 600W but since it's small it really does not give enough bass so I send it back. Strike 2..I got to hit the next pitch or I'm out!
5) Cerwin Vega Dual 12 bass amp kit - figure go big right?...but yes it does not fit the trunk so the dual 12 inch enclosure is in my garage. I ran to local subwoofer store and purchase a single 12 inch enclosure to install one 12 inch sub with the same CV amp but "again not enough bass"! It drove me nuts....Strike 3 and I'm out but I said to myself let me sleep on it and recoup for the next game.
6)Alpine amp,12 inch Rockford Fosgate,1.2 Farad Capacitor,8 gauge fuse holder, loom conduit(wire tubing)- should listen to the Camaro5 thread when I decided to install a Sub in the first place. I used the single enclosure that I bought locally.
7) ******** Driver side enclosure- the single 12 enclsoure I bought above is taking too much space in the trunk so I decided to do it right.
Anybody need the two 12 inch Cerwin Vega speaker with enclosure and a single enclosure?
8) GM 4-Pack Gauges Cluster - Phastek
9) Hood Spear Stripes - 5/12 since the stripe is so big and hard to install, this one is manageble. As you can see on the Sub install that I do not give up so quick!
10) Led interior light and footwell - White
11) MRT axle back exhaust version 2 - 5/12 this one is has deep sound and tolerable by the wifey and neighbor.
On the way...
RotoFab Cold Air intake
Thank you if your reading this and thinking that I am nuts!
|06-09-2012, 07:45 AM||#2|
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Welcome to Camaro 5...
You need to post some pics so we can see how your Camaro is progressing...