Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #188
POWERFREAK
I.AM.
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS/M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 2,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee SS View Post
I am hoping that Chris over at HPS will work something out if i invite Powerfreak over for a nice Instruction Manual for their kit and and full review that im hoping will be better than this. I got faith in HPS's kit because it is a great design thats properly done, that and Powerfreak wouldnt have a problem being the camera guy lol

Sounds like i just got volunteered for some video work:eek:
__________________
2010 R6P-2SS/RS/LS3 - IBM w/ silver rally stripes, FOR SALE!

NY5thgen.com
POWERFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:02 AM   #189
Bumblebee SS
 
Bumblebee SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pawling NY
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
Sounds like i just got volunteered for some video work:eek:
hey now, i helped you out bro, and you know what they say about 2 mikes working on a car right?
__________________
Daily Driver - 2003 Chevy ZR5 S-10 4DR
Race Car - 2010 Chevy Camaro SS BUILT 376 With Go-Fast Goodies

Originally Posted by speedmon
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....
Bumblebee SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:21 AM   #190
uniqueskillz
 
uniqueskillz's Avatar
 
Drives: ETMC built 700+hp Twin Turbo LS3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Killeen, TX
Posts: 673
88 Mike's?
uniqueskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:40 AM   #191
EliteCZM523
 
EliteCZM523's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 93
Good luck on trying to get your money back Mike, Hope it works out for ya! If your dead set on Turbo, the HPS kit looks like it would work wonders. Also, if you need help with install, let me know!
EliteCZM523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #192
POWERFREAK
I.AM.
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS/M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 2,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee SS View Post
hey now, i helped you out bro, and you know what they say about 2 mikes working on a car right?
2 mikes dont make a wrong?

I didnt say i wouldnt do it...just make sure they hook u up.
__________________
2010 R6P-2SS/RS/LS3 - IBM w/ silver rally stripes, FOR SALE!

NY5thgen.com
POWERFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #193
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqueskillz View Post
88 Mike's?
what a boring job
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #194
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
2 mikes dont make a wrong?

I didnt say i wouldnt do it...just make sure they hook u up.
Yeah if no refund it is a lot of money to throw away.. Then to try another turbo kit.. There is not 100s of people with it saying it great on here..
still a risk. Remember in the beginning you said the samething about fastlane..
at this point I would go for the sure thing.. one of the superchargers millions of people here have.. only bugs they have everyone knows about and knows fixes already
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #195
Chris-HPS
 
Chris-HPS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008Corvette
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ga
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
Yeah if no refund it is a lot of money to throw away.. Then to try another turbo kit.. There is not 100s of people with it saying it great on here..
still a risk. Remember in the beginning you said the samething about fastlane..
at this point I would go for the sure thing.. one of the superchargers millions of people here have.. only bugs they have everyone knows about and knows fixes already

We have zero issue's with our Turbo kit. We have one kit that has almost 7000miles on it and he is on the way to virginia now, and has zero issues. The locals here that have our current kit installed as well have zero issues. The only issue we have is getting them built fast enough to keep up with the demand!

Chris
Chris-HPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:55 AM   #196
Bumblebee SS
 
Bumblebee SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pawling NY
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HPS View Post
We have zero issue's with our Turbo kit. We have one kit that has almost 7000miles on it and he is on the way to virginia now, and has zero issues. The locals here that have our current kit installed as well have zero issues. The only issue we have is getting them built fast enough to keep up with the demand!

Chris
Left you a message on your new number
__________________
Daily Driver - 2003 Chevy ZR5 S-10 4DR
Race Car - 2010 Chevy Camaro SS BUILT 376 With Go-Fast Goodies

Originally Posted by speedmon
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....
Bumblebee SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #197
Bumblebee SS
 
Bumblebee SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pawling NY
Posts: 133
UPDATE::::: Talked to Fastlane and told them I wanted to return the kit. We talked about it for about and hour and then he said he'd call back the next day. The next night the called and then said wrong number and hung up. Sent an email and they said they'd call the next day and i even gave them my cell number and still no call.
__________________
Daily Driver - 2003 Chevy ZR5 S-10 4DR
Race Car - 2010 Chevy Camaro SS BUILT 376 With Go-Fast Goodies

Originally Posted by speedmon
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....
Bumblebee SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #198
1969to2010
The Man in Black
 
1969to2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 Camaro 2010 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 1,993
Wow mike wtf
__________________
1969to2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #199
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq
 
GbrilliantQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Decatur, Illinois
Posts: 2,598
Sounds like the run around I'm getting from a forum sponsor....and hell I ain't even got the parts yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Note
__________________
GbrilliantQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #200
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,187
Goto Jannetty ask them what turbo kits they know of that are good? They do turbo cars. Sid awesome job on my SRT4
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:04 PM   #201
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
Sounds like the run around I'm getting from a forum sponsor....and hell I ain't even got the parts yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Note
Camaro should pull their sponosorship if too many complaints
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #202
CyberPredator
50 Shades of Prey
 
Drives: TT/SS
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between 10 and 20 PSI
Posts: 755
My IPS kit has 18000 miles on it and has been nothing but amazing. The TTIX kit supposed to be good also. But HPS has been putting out good products at great prices.
__________________
Futral Motorsports built and tuned
CyberPredator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #203
Bumblebee SS
 
Bumblebee SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pawling NY
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPredator View Post
My IPS kit has 18000 miles on it and has been nothing but amazing. The TTIX kit supposed to be good also. But HPS has been putting out good products at great prices.
yea i talked to chris at hps and im going to do their kit
__________________
Daily Driver - 2003 Chevy ZR5 S-10 4DR
Race Car - 2010 Chevy Camaro SS BUILT 376 With Go-Fast Goodies

Originally Posted by speedmon
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....
Bumblebee SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:55 AM   #204
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq
 
GbrilliantQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Decatur, Illinois
Posts: 2,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee SS View Post
yea i talked to chris at hps and im going to do their kit
Goodluck.

Sent from my Galaxy Note
__________________
GbrilliantQ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
fastlane, fastlane turbo, fastlaneturbo, fastlaneturbo review, fastlaneturbo.com

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.