Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cam Motion
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:13 AM   #1
wyoming zl1

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #1372
car covers

i applogize in advance if this has been beat to death already. I need a cover for my new Camaro. it will be inside 99% of time, but out at shows some. do i get an indoor or outdoor cover. will the indoor work for the outside or not at all. I would guess i need the out door to do the job of both. there is a fair price diff in the two of them. thoughts?
wyoming zl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoming zl1 View Post
i applogize in advance if this has been beat to death already. I need a cover for my new Camaro. it will be inside 99% of time, but out at shows some. do i get an indoor or outdoor cover. will the indoor work for the outside or not at all. I would guess i need the out door to do the job of both. there is a fair price diff in the two of them. thoughts?
Have you tried checking out http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/Che...e%2bCover/2012 for the different covers available? I know this may not be the exact answer you are looking for but your dealership may be able to guide you with this information.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
Angelo@Autopia

Drives: 2014 Ford Focus ST
The only place that I know of that has all types of car covers are the folks from " Covercraft " they makes a wide selection of car covers to help you in your car cover needs. The WeatherShield cover is one to look into IMO.
Angelo@Autopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
Stex

Drives: 67 goat, 69 goat ram air III
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoming zl1 View Post
yes it has, try a search a search under car covers for lots of info...
Stex is offline   Reply With Quote