Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas > Local Marketplace

Old 06-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
SSeric

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Black leather & suede Katzkin interior

Bought a Katzkin interior setup for my SS but decided to go with a different color scheme so putting it up for sale/trade. Options are their premium Tuscany line of leather in "Midnight" color, black perforated Suedezkin in "Raven" color, and red double stitching.

I absolutely *love* this leather. The quality is significantly better than OEM for sure. Have the invoice for the kit that shows it was made 5/11/12. Never been installed! I have a few pics but they're taken on my cellphone so they definitely won't do this set any justice, but would be more than glad to show you if you'd like. I got these at a great price so I'm just looking to pass on the savings to someone else and get my money back. New, this would cost over $1500...I'm looking to get $800obo. Will entertain offers but nothing overly ridiculous. This is Katzkin we're talking about here. May also consider partial trades plus cash. Will also be listing on craigslist to see if there's any interest there as well.

Here's my thread in the general FS section that has a couple pics:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230193

The pics there will give you an idea but, again, I'm no photographer. Thanks for looking. Thanks for looking.
SSeric is offline   Reply With Quote