Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

USA - Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

Old 06-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
vandervortadam

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss black 21's
dyno tune in southern WI or northern IL

I am looking to get a dyno tune. I live 10 miles from madison. looking for a good shop that has lots of experince.
vandervortadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:38 AM   #2
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus

Drives: 2011 SGM 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandervortadam View Post
I am looking to get a dyno tune. I live 10 miles from madison. looking for a good shop that has lots of experince.
Looking into Late Model Throttle (Waukesha), Speed Inc. (Shaumburg), or Finish Line Performance (Naperville). They are the closest shops I know of that do dyno tunes that are recommended by most camaro owners in this area.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
vandervortadam

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss black 21's
I have heard some bad things about speed inc on here. And have had a run in with my exhaist with them. Who sells a exhaust sytem on ebay that they wont have in stock foe three weeks after purches. Other than that thanks for the info.
vandervortadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Finish Line Performance (FLP) in Naperville, IL. is a quality shop.

See this post, http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211958 , a lot more involved but as you can see they have the chops. When they have an open house you should see all of the full on race cars that show up.

They take their time with your car. Sometimes up to a half a day if they need to. You will be in good hands with FLP. Give Tony a call.

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is online now   Reply With Quote