Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Motorsports Discussions

Camaro Motorsports Discussions Motorsports involving Camaros - Grand-Am, Redline Time Attack, Drift Events, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #26
AdamZ
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfield, OH
Posts: 17,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Are you looking for an 18" wheel as well?
Whatever will work lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
He can't get a 17" unless he's willing to pay $600+ per wheel. Most likely he will be getting 18's because you can get a vette wheel for next to nothing. I went into the 10's on an 18" M & H drag radial. 1.60 60's. It was a nice tire.
Many people have told me to get those vette wheels bc they are cheap and hook well. I don't know what kind of wheel that is though lol.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #27
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 12,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Who knows....but it was apparently a big deal to Boson Higgenbottom the professional racer/photographer and most interesting man in the world so I figured I would add one to my post too.

Wait, so he is able to take pictures of himself drag racing?! That's def some ninja shit right there! Currently I'm only qualified to tackle one task at a time so no ninja title for me.:(
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #28
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 12,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Whatever will work lol.



Many people have told me to get those vette wheels bc they are cheap and hook well. I don't know what kind of wheel that is though lol.
Ok, on the vette wheel you'll need a 40 mm offset. Here's what you should do. PM Blazzin on here. That guy is the vette wheel pimp. He knows what will work and what's the best place. I got mine in 2009 but they were like $250 each. He can do much better.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #29
AdamZ
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfield, OH
Posts: 17,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Ok, on the vette wheel you'll need a 40 mm offset. Here's what you should do. PM Blazzin on here. That guy is the vette wheel pimp. He knows what will work and what's the best place. I got mine in 2009 but they were like $250 each. He can do much better.
Cool I will do that thanks
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:54 PM   #30
Higgs Boson
in the ZL1 Market
 
Drives: Mercedes
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Who knows....but it was apparently a big deal to Boson Higgenbottom the professional racer/photographer and most interesting man in the world so I figured I would add one to my post too.

I can't believe you fools never heard of ninja edits.

hey it's all in good fun, I don't care what tire anyone uses. I just don't think if you are going to directly quote someone and be unnecessarily disrespectful you shouldn't expect dumbassery in return.

btw, if it says "last edited" then you have not completed a ninja edit. that's just a regular edit.
Higgs Boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:02 AM   #31
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 12,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
I can't believe you fools never heard of ninja edits.

hey it's all in good fun, I don't care what tire anyone uses. I just don't think if you are going to directly quote someone and be unnecessarily disrespectful you shouldn't expect dumbassery in return.

btw, if it says "last edited" then you have not completed a ninja edit. that's just a regular edit.
We need a "ninja edit" button!. I'd push that shit all the time!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #32
SixGracing

 
SixGracing's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Haven, UT
Posts: 790
Here is my first experience with the Nitto 555R this weekend. This is my daughter driving and although her burnout wasn't the greatest you here the tires chirp pretty good instead of hookinig up. Plus it was hot and the track was sticky. These tires should have hooked. These are the Nitto 555R 20" 305's. Listen on her launch, you can hear them..

The car is around 450 at the wheels and the DA this particular day was a terrible 7100'! So her time actually translates to about an 11.6 @ 120 MPH.

__________________
SixGracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #33
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!
 
HufferSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixGracing View Post
Here is my first experience with the Nitto 555R this weekend. This is my daughter driving and although her burnout wasn't the greatest you here the tires chirp pretty good instead of hookinig up. Plus it was hot and the track was sticky. These tires should have hooked. These are the Nitto 555R 20" 305's. Listen on her launch, you can hear them..

The car is around 450 at the wheels and the DA this particular day was a terrible 7100'! So her time actually translates to about an 11.6 @ 120 MPH.

Listening is a horrible way of determining whether they work or not....what was her 60'? Automatic or Stick? I don't see an ounce of tire smoke lingering from a burnout either. She is flashing the converter as well instead of coming up on it....so you have a lot of things to fix before blaming a tire.

The bigger diameter wheel...the harder it is to hook...no matter what brand of tire you use.
__________________
Built by Vengeance Racing
9.31@154.81 mph
Procharger F1-X
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #34
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,627
Sorry but a 1.65 on your average stock 5th gen with nothing but DR's made me LOL just a bit.

Ninja edit: ok i will be honest. It made me LOL a bunch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:09 AM   #35
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!
 
HufferSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
Sorry but a 1.65 on your average stock 5th gen with nothing but DR's made me LOL just a bit.

Clearly you didn't see the part where he races go karts....don't question him.
__________________
Built by Vengeance Racing
9.31@154.81 mph
Procharger F1-X
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #36
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Clearly you didn't see the part where he races go karts....don't question him.
right on. Apparently i need to just park mine. Go grab a rental, toss on some DR's and let her rip. Hell maybe i will toss on a bigger sway and some trailing arms and shoot for some 1.5 60's courtesy of AVIS.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #37
lexlueger


 
lexlueger's Avatar
 
Drives: V10 BMW M5, Supercharged 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte NC /Brooklyn NY
Posts: 2,301
I'm NO bozo!






Ninja edit: ok sometimes:(
Attached Images
 
__________________
MAST 416 STROKER: STAGE 3 TVS 2300
CUSTOM CAM
TPIS 102 TB
IW 8 RIB PULLEY W/ OD COG REARS
NX EXPRESS NITROUS KIT
CMGS METHANOL INJECTION

KDI HEAT EXCHANGER/ROTOFAB RESERVOIR
CIRCLE D 2800 TC/FLEX PLATE/ADM TRANS COOLER
DSS DRIVESHAFT/1400 HP AXLES
LPE 3.70 GEARS
DYNATECH HEADERS/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SQUASH RETURN STYLE FS ID 850's E85
BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.


lexlueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #38
MudderFinger
 
MudderFinger's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 614
I have ran a 1.542 60ft on Nitto Nt05r 315/35/20, but the tire does not hook well enough for me. So they are better than stock and coud be used depending on your power level.
Here is an article doing a drag radial shooout with Nittos coming out on top of the MT ET, but not much difference.
http://www.superchevy.com/technical/...t/viewall.html
__________________
MudderFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #39
Higgs Boson
in the ZL1 Market
 
Drives: Mercedes
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,236
that is also something I didn't mention is sticking with 20s.... get the smallest wheel you can fit. more tire sidewall is better.
Higgs Boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #40
Higgs Boson
in the ZL1 Market
 
Drives: Mercedes
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Clearly you didn't see the part where he races go karts....don't question him.
damn straight!

and until you race a shifter kart, don't knock it. it may not be quite what you think....

and my super stock car has a little tiny 327 with a carb and will put the hurt on the supercharged 5th gen specialty unicorn cars. lol. of course I am under very strict rules in my class, hell the heads are 1968 castings.....tiny little valves.....I am not saying this just to be an Internet tough guy. I race competitively. I am legit yo. lol. on the circuit.

can't you jacks see I am only trying to get under your skin? we are talking about street cars and dot tires. this isn't the epitome of racing technology and understanding....

yes I realize I am being an idiot in this thread, but only because you respond so well to it.

all it takes is money to make a car go fast. it doesn't mean you built it. it doesn't even mean you know what you're talking about. it means you gave someone money. wow. I think there may be one or two in this thread. experts by proxy.
Higgs Boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #41
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!
 
HufferSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
damn straight!

and until you race a shifter kart, don't knock it. it may not be quite what you think....

and my super stock car has a little tiny 327 with a carb and will put the hurt on the supercharged 5th gen specialty unicorn cars. lol. of course I am under very strict rules in my class, hell the heads are 1968 castings.....tiny little valves.....I am not saying this just to be an Internet tough guy. I race competitively. I am legit yo. lol. on the circuit.

can't you jacks see I am only trying to get under your skin? we are talking about street cars and dot tires. this isn't the epitome of racing technology and understanding....

yes I realize I am being an idiot in this thread, but only because you respond so well to it.

all it takes is money to make a car go fast. it doesn't mean you built it. it doesn't even mean you know what you're talking about. it means you gave someone money. wow. I think there may be one or two in this thread. experts by proxy.

Lol....what's funny is you think you are driving the thread....

Shifter Karts have nothing to do with being legitimate or knowing anything about Drag Radials or drag racing.

Super Stock sucks....it's index racing....so who cares. You might think your faster than a unicorn 5th gen (whatever that is). but who really cares...your car is a full on race car. What et does your car run...the fastest index I see in Super Stock is 9.30 and I doubt that's you...so clearly you aren't faster than this unicorn.

Furthermore I know you can't turn the AC on in your Super stock and tool on down to the beach in your power leather seats, satellite radio while getting 15 mpg via your overdrive transmission and still be able to rip off low 9s if you need to.

As for getting under skin.....keep trying dude...so far you're coming up short......
__________________
Built by Vengeance Racing
9.31@154.81 mph
Procharger F1-X
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #42
Higgs Boson
in the ZL1 Market
 
Drives: Mercedes
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Lol....what's funny is you think you are driving the thread....

Shifter Karts have nothing to do with being legitimate or knowing anything about Drag Radials or drag racing.

Super Stock sucks....it's index racing....so who cares. You might think your faster than a unicorn 5th gen (whatever that is). but who really cares...your car is a full on race car. What et does your car run...the fastest index I see in Super Stock is 9.30 and I doubt that's you...so clearly you aren't faster than this unicorn.

Furthermore I know you can't turn the AC on in your Super stock and tool on down to the beach in your power leather seats, satellite radio while getting 15 mpg via your overdrive transmission and still be able to rip off low 9s if you need to.

As for getting under skin.....keep trying dude...so far you're coming up short......
I wasn't referring necessarily to you specifically, but you do keep replying....

Super Stock cars get down into the mid 8s for a SS/AX or SS/AS. Mine is 9.90s, 10.20s in hot/humid. Yes, it is index racing unless you are racing someone in the same subcategory. Would it be better if I raced Top Fuel, seems like that would be an even bigger disconnect from the "real world" of 5th gen supremacy....

And you are right that karts have nothing to do with drag racing, I was just saying that because I am really into racing for position, racing for money, racing for points, racing for real competition, rather than just taking my daily driver to the track. I much prefer having multiple specialized vehicles rather than a do it all compromise in every direction.

You are right, the race car has no AC (lol). That seems like a little bit of a stupid comparison. LG's race cars don't have AC either. Lingenfelter doesn't have AC. They are race cars. WTF?

Anyways, I have gone wild on plenty of street cars from POS Fox bodies to Corvettes, 4th gen camaros, etc. I am DETERMINED not to overmodify my 5th gen and just drive it around. Its not easy.... So far 16K miles in and I've only tuned it....No bolt ons.... Plus I got married in May and sure enough.....modifications make her frown.:( Oh well, it's worth it so far, I haven't had to give up my toys. Yet....

Mickey Thompsons....I like them.
Higgs Boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #43
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!
 
HufferSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
I wasn't referring necessarily to you specifically, but you do keep replying....
It's a curse.

Quote:

Super Stock cars get down into the mid 8s for a SS/AX or SS/AS. Mine is 9.90s, 10.20s in hot/humid. Yes, it is index racing unless you are racing someone in the same subcategory. Would it be better if I raced Top Fuel, seems like that would be an even bigger disconnect from the "real world" of 5th gen supremacy....
9.90 from a race car and you think you're going to beat a unicorn? Unicorns are fast.

Quote:


And you are right that karts have nothing to do with drag racing,
My other curse....I am right alot.

Quote:

I was just saying that because I am really into racing for position, racing for money, racing for points, racing for real competition, rather than just taking my daily driver to the track. I much prefer having multiple specialized vehicles rather than a do it all compromise in every direction.
Legit Yo.

Quote:

You are right, the race car has no AC (lol). That seems like a little bit of a stupid comparison. LG's race cars don't have AC either. Lingenfelter doesn't have AC. They are race cars. WTF?
Yeah....you're right....but mine does. And power windows...and leather seats....and satellite radio.....and it still smokes your race car like a cheap cigar.

Quote:

Anyways, I have gone wild on plenty of street cars from POS Fox bodies to Corvettes, 4th gen camaros, etc. I am DETERMINED not to overmodify my 5th gen and just drive it around.
Smartest thing you've said yet. Not sure I would do it again if I could go back in time.

Quote:
Its not easy.... So far 16K miles in and I've only tuned it....No bolt ons.... Plus I got married in May and sure enough.....modifications make her frown.:( Oh well, it's worth it so far, I haven't had to give up my toys. Yet....

Mickey Thompsons....I like them.
Me too...but Nittos work fine too.
__________________
Built by Vengeance Racing
9.31@154.81 mph
Procharger F1-X
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #44
Higgs Boson
in the ZL1 Market
 
Drives: Mercedes
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,236
Well, the cars I modded also had AC, I know where you are coming from but still not sure I would call them race cars.... Spec Miatas are race cars and you and I can probably turn better times on foot.

I would really hope your supercharged, no rules car is faster than my NA carb'd 327, lol.... My Z06 was faster, too. It also ran 9s with the 408 and 200 shot, however, it was getting old....Sold it while I still could. Like I said before, all it takes is money. Doesn't mean all that much. It's not like I couldn't build a faster race car and run 6's. Just takes money. I'm really not that interested to spend every hour of my life dealing with a 6 second race car. Mine runs high 9s and all I do is change the oil. That, I like.

Anyways, props to your car, I love big builds, always will. I will probably do another one day although I am already wanting a ZL1....You know, to win garage queen type prizes. :-)
Higgs Boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #45
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!
 
HufferSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
Well, the cars I modded also had AC, I know where you are coming from but still not sure I would call them race cars.... Spec Miatas are race cars and you and I can probably turn better times on foot.

I would really hope your supercharged, no rules car is faster than my NA carb'd 327, lol.... My Z06 was faster, too. It also ran 9s with the 408 and 200 shot, however, it was getting old....Sold it while I still could. Like I said before, all it takes is money. Doesn't mean all that much. It's not like I couldn't build a faster race car and run 6's. Just takes money. I'm really not that interested to spend every hour of my life dealing with a 6 second race car. Mine runs high 9s and all I do is change the oil. That, I like.

Anyways, props to your car, I love big builds, always will. I will probably do another one day although I am already wanting a ZL1....You know, to win garage queen type prizes. :-)
Any pics of the Super Stock car?
__________________
Built by Vengeance Racing
9.31@154.81 mph
Procharger F1-X
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #46
Higgs Boson
in the ZL1 Market
 
Drives: Mercedes
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Any pics of the Super Stock car?
Sure! Here's a pic I took at my shop. The car is dirty, this was taken after it sat in the trailer all winter, I think this was actually a year ago....not this year. Not that it matters, it looks the same every day for like, 10 years, lol. And a starting line pic as well.

Vid

Yeah.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Higgs Boson; 07-11-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Higgs Boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #47
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,358
Alright im pretty much in the same boat as the OP. I keep hearing the Corvette rims are the best cheap option. However I have a question about the bolt pattern. I know our bolt pattern is 5X120 but all I find for Corvette rims are 5X120.65. Am I just looking all the wrong places or is the small difference ok? Seems to me the difference is flirting with having vibrations and damaging my studs.

The ones Im thinking about are the 18X9.5, +40mm offset on this page https://www.onlinetires.com/products...lver+dark.html .

Last edited by Neumatic; 07-10-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #48
SixGracing

 
SixGracing's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Haven, UT
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Listening is a horrible way of determining whether they work or not....what was her 60'? Automatic or Stick? I don't see an ounce of tire smoke lingering from a burnout either. She is flashing the converter as well instead of coming up on it....so you have a lot of things to fix before blaming a tire.

The bigger diameter wheel...the harder it is to hook...no matter what brand of tire you use.
I'll be the first to admit we have some things to fix. She is new to racing and so am I really. I have done tons of reading and raced a little back in the high school days but we're still learning.

I don't think listening is a terrible thing. From what I understood, when you hear a tire chirpping or spinning, you are losing traction as well as time. Her 60' on this particular run was 1.9 and some change. So far a 1.9 is the best we have launched this car. I know it can do better I've seen less powerful cars do 1.6 and 1.5's out there.

Like I mentioned, her burnout was a little weak. Not much smoke so I think the tires aren't getting hot enough. Also, she was taught how to bring the rpms up before the launch instead of "flashing" the coverter if that's what you call it.

Also, our rear suspension is all stock. No drag components yet. We changed the gearing to the 3.45's like the manuals but that's really it besides the tires. So traction could still improve on several fronts. We are working our way to better launch times and better overall times. But I do think "hearing" helps in knowing whether the tire is gripping or spinning..
__________________
SixGracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #49
MrandMrsNinja

 
MrandMrsNinja's Avatar
 
Drives: 11' SGM 2SS/13' GT/08' F-150 4x4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dickinson, Tx
Posts: 1,262
this thread has so much awesomeness in it.

Lex, I like you and I can always count on you to defend our Bimmer family in a time of need, but this was just awesome.

I love how worked up people get on here. I'm just as guilty as the next, so I'm not talkin crap.
__________________
MrandMrsNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #50
Quick

 
Quick's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS 45th
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Union City,Tn.
Posts: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
Sure! Here's a pic I took at my shop. The car is dirty, this was taken after it sat in the trailer all winter, I think this was actually a year ago....not this year. Not that it matters, it looks the same every day for like, 10 years, lol. And a starting line pic as well.

Vid

Yeah.
Dude...Why are you so nervous at the tree? You've been racing the same car for ten years and you are still that nervous? I may yawn a couple of
times but......
__________________
OBX 1 7/8 LT's w/high flow cats. Doug Thorley catback w/x pipe. Cold air intake by CAI w/apex scoop.V-max ported throttle body.DynoSpeed tuned by Forest.369 rwhp/385 rwtq

Something wicked this way cometh...
Quick is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.