Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wash/Wash/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Wash/Wash/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts Wash/Wash/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Old 07-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
FOR SALE: Covercraft "Form Fit" TOP Quality INDOOR cover

Hello all,

For sale I have a SUPER high quality luxury indoor car cover. It is Silver Gray. Sold my car so I do not need it anymore. It has been lightly used and ONLY put on the car after a detailed wash. Very clean condition! Comes with the storage Bag. This is the softest cover on the market.....very snug and will keep the dust off.

http://www.covercraft.com/carcovers/formfit.html

Cover cost me over $400 with shipping. This is only for the finest babied Camaro's. Spoil your baby and protect it indoors!

I am looking for $200 shipped. This is a very low, very fair price. It will not be cheap to box and ship, so keep that in mind.

Check my Ebay Feedback. I am Xmicro_1999 on EBay. I am 100% with 431 Positives! Not to mention the positive feedback I have here.

Thanks so much!

Price it for yourself!

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...d=2360&cid=120

As you can see in my pic, I own the same cover for my Sky Redline as well. These are the very best. You will not be disappointed.
Attached Images

Last edited by Xmicro_SS; 07-27-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Xmicro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Bumpin this thread........I wish you guys could feel and see this cover in person, I know it would sell. It is super high quality and very soft. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being Brand new. I would rate this cover at a 9.5 in newness.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

I am reducing this to $200 shipped. This is a ridiculous price at $200, shipping will be $20. Original Price is OVER $400!
Old 07-22-2012, 12:09 AM   #4
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Man, there is nobody with a garage for a need for a high end cover. All that money you spend on mods and not a measly $200 to protect your baby??
Old 07-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #5
MistyBlu10
CARBON FLASH

Drives: 2012 45TH LT2 LFX M6 born 9/24/11
if it was a 45th cover im in but yes these people a very rough, i cant get any money for a brand new airaid intake or a slp loudmouth axle back, they wanna give me like $150 each and i pay shipping, one guy told me he would give me no more than $50 for the intake, i really hung up on him so im just gonna find someone whos nice to me in the club or something like that and maybe ill just give them away. so dicracefull you pay over $400 for a nice option and hardley use it and people wanna rob you/ sob story over now

2012 Camaro LFX 45th born 9/24/11
2007 Z71 Avalanche
1987 K5 Blazer
BOWTIES AS BLOOD CELLS
GM RULES
MistyBlu10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #6
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

I will keep it before I go less than 45% on something new or like new. Especially a cover of this quality. I will throw it up on Ebay, i am sure it will sell eventually.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #7
pump905

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs black with white rally
do u still have the cover
pump905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #8
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Yes, it is still available!
Old 07-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #9
Xmicro_SS