Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 02-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #1956
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
OK guys, we haven't done too much lately and i know i have been slacking. I have been so tied up with the rally and all the out of town trips and stuff. Anyways, that is all done and the rally is almost here and over soon.

I need to get these headers on so anybody who wants to do an install March 9th lemme know. Earlier in the day seems to be the best so maybe 10ish?

Then we need to have a get together. Maybe Hogans? Any parking there? Or another idea for March?

Oh and maybe Matt should be an honorary member lol. I think he hangs out with some of our cars more than we have lately.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #1957
Chris-10

Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
OK guys, we haven't done too much lately and i know i have been slacking. I have been so tied up with the rally and all the out of town trips and stuff. Anyways, that is all done and the rally is almost here and over soon.

I need to get these headers on so anybody who wants to do an install March 9th lemme know. Earlier in the day seems to be the best so maybe 10ish?

Then we need to have a get together. Maybe Hogans? Any parking there? Or another idea for March?

Oh and maybe Matt should be an honorary member lol. I think he hangs out with some of our cars more than we have lately.
Ill be there if I don't have to work, I never no until that morning but ill plan on being there.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #1958
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS IBM M6
Quote:

It's probably gonna have to be the weekend of the 16th. Header install the weekend before, Grand Prix in St. Pete 22nd-24th. Muscle car nationals in Bradenton 21st -24th. (My plan is Bradenton Saturday, Grand Prix Sunday)

Still haven't been over to Hogans...gotta try it at least once.

FSP Custom Grind Comp Cam - K&N CAI - 1 3/4" BBK Full Length Headers - BBK High Flow Cats - Kooks 3" Street Screamer Catback - VMax TB - Barton Short Throw - BMR Suspension/Bushings - Eibach Pro-Kit Springs -Tuned by Florida Speed and Power (FSP)
Kiernans88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #1959
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS IBM M6
Attached Images

FSP Custom Grind Comp Cam - K&N CAI - 1 3/4" BBK Full Length Headers - BBK High Flow Cats - Kooks 3" Street Screamer Catback - VMax TB - Barton Short Throw - BMR Suspension/Bushings - Eibach Pro-Kit Springs -Tuned by Florida Speed and Power (FSP)
Kiernans88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:45 AM   #1960
tw3ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SW/IOM
Quote:

I'm in
tw3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #1961
flyer08

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Fish tacos at hogans are in the top two in all the Bay Area that I've had. It's not to bad priced either. Was like $26 for three beers and two fish tacos/fries, I'd be up for going there. Parking on the other hand is not that great there as its the hotel parking lot as well and was packed the fridaynwe were there
flyer08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #1962
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

James. The detail on Thursday morning isn't going to work. I just emailed Croftgate. The rally lot will NOT be all ours until later in the afternoon Thursday. No organizers will be on site at the rally until around 1pm Thursday and there will only be power available to the DJ / registration area and NOT until Friday morning.

Old 02-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #1963
phillyfan1290
Tri-Country Camaro Tampa

Drives: '12 IBM Camaro LFX
Thanks gonna have someone else do it
CAI Intake & Washer Relocation Kit/Air Scoop - Vmax Ported Throttle Body - MRT 2.0 Exhaust - Mike Norris Catch Can - T5 Splitter - Flashtech V1 RGB Halos -Retrofit Source Projectors- Wifi RGB remote - Custom CRT Dash and Door Trim - LED Fogs- ZL1 Grill w/ LFX emblem - Custom Painted Bowtie, Tail Light Bezel, and Camaro Lettering- More Comming Soon
phillyfan1290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #1964
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Few more days and it's rally time... woohoo

Old 02-25-2013, 11:49 AM   #1965
phillyfan1290
Tri-Country Camaro Tampa

Quote:
I need a vaca sim counting down the days!
CAI Intake & Washer Relocation Kit/Air Scoop - Vmax Ported Throttle Body - MRT 2.0 Exhaust - Mike Norris Catch Can - T5 Splitter - Flashtech V1 RGB Halos -Retrofit Source Projectors- Wifi RGB remote - Custom CRT Dash and Door Trim - LED Fogs- ZL1 Grill w/ LFX emblem - Custom Painted Bowtie, Tail Light Bezel, and Camaro Lettering- More Comming Soon
Old 02-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #1966
tw3ss
Account Suspended

Quote:

What time thurs ?
Old 02-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #1967
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw3ss View Post
What time thurs ?
Were you planning to just catch me on the way to 75 like normal? If so about 11:30. I want to be there before anyone starts showing up as the only other organizer who will be around before Thursday evening is Sean sometime after 1pm so i want to be on site by then.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #1968
phillyfan1290
Tri-Country Camaro Tampa

Dave my detailer we have to start at 12 on my car is it okay if me and him head over to the rally lot at 12 he will have a trailer is gone take about 4 to 5 hours

He is fully self contained with power and water
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #1969
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan1290 View Post
Dave my detailer we have to start at 12 on my car is it okay if me and him head over to the rally lot at 12 he will have a trailer is gone take about 4 to 5 hours

He is fully self contained with power and water
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It is really hard for me to answer that to be honest. No rally organizers will be on site then. The odds of you being able to check in to the resort that early may be very doubtful. That lot has employee cars in it and will on Thursday as it isn't a rally day. Once all the employee cars are out of that lot supposedly around 5pm it's all ours.

It's difficult to say. Security may very well come around and ask who you are or what your doing etc.. Essentially, at our meeting yesterday they said we could go ahead and use the lot when it's cleared out. Mind you there were only about 50 employee cars in there so there is open space. I just can't really say one way or the other.

You can try. Maybe nobody will care but i certainly can't say for sure.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #1970
phillyfan1290
Tri-Country Camaro Tampa

Ok thanks I might just meet him at the plaza near the hotel and have him do it there
Old 02-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #1971
tw3ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Were you planning to just catch me on the way to 75 like normal? If so about 11:30. I want to be there before anyone starts showing up as the only other organizer who will be around before Thursday evening is Sean sometime after 1pm so i want to be on site by then.

Good with me I'll call you wed.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #1972
flyer08

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Who is going Friday?
flyer08 is online now   Reply With Quote