Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

USA - Florida The Sunshine State

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2012, 07:49 AM   #26
RedDragonSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 6,566
Busch Gardens does sound like fun... Now how to convince the wife to go
In the camaro instead of the equinox lol maybe I can tell her I get better MPG?
RedDragonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #27
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
Busch Gardens does sound like fun... Now how to convince the wife to go
In the camaro instead of the equinox lol maybe I can tell her I get better MPG?
LMAO. I get about the same MPG as the wifes Traverse. But, yeah we need to set this up in the fall when it's not so hot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #28
CamaroV6
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Camaro V6 1LT Manual
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 2,503
CANT WAIT FOR A ROAD TRIP AGAIN ORLANDO WAS CRAZY!!
CamaroV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #29
superchris
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO'S 3CC5
 
superchris's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Miami,Fl
Posts: 862
i get the same MPG as a V6 accord or V6 Odyssey. crazy huh.
Chevy runs deep
__________________
superchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #30
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Sunday Aug 12th will be the next Tri-County Tampa meet up. Details to come. Anyone interested in the club is welcome to attend and inquire.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #31
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Gathering for all those interested in joining Tri-County Tampa will be Aug 12th 12pm for a meet and greet with wings and drinks. Anyone is welcome to stop by and say hi, check out some rides , see the Tri-County club gear in person and have a little fun. Everyone is welcome to come out.

Attending a gathering and meeting people in person is the ONLY way to be considered for club membership. We hope to see you out there.

Remember this is a brand new chapter here so the gathering will not be large. But, it will be a great oppotunity for true Camaro enthusiasts to get in on the ground floor. Tri-County is a VERY well recognized Camaro club throughout the state and beyond. The Tampa chapter will operate on the same founding principles started in Miami metro.

Becoming a member of the Tampa chapter means you will be a member of Tri-County period. We are all one club common throughout and will have gatherings with the entire club from time to time both locally, down south and points in the middle. As well as our own activities here locally.

If this is interesting to you then come on out.

Sunday Aug 12th
Noon
Wing House Tampa
8001 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa , Fl 33615

On the outdoor patio. Parking is right in front of patio.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.


Last edited by daveagogo1; 07-23-2012 at 08:40 AM.
daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #32
MANNYS2SS/RS

 
MANNYS2SS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS,LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,141
Awesome job Dave
__________________

LS-3, ProCharger D1SC
665. rwhp /562. rwtq @ 9.3 psi
MANNYS2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #33
RedDragonSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 6,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
Gathering for all those interested in joining Tri-County Tampa will be Aug 12th 12pm for a meet and greet with wings and drinks. Anyone is welcome to stop by and say hi, check out some rides , see the Tri-County club gear in person and have a little fun. Everyone is welcome to come out.

Attending a gathering and meeting people in person is the ONLY way to be considered for club membership. We hope to see you out there.

Remember this is a brand new chapter here so the gathering will not be large. But, it will be a great oppotunity for true Camaro enthusiasts to get in on the ground floor. Tri-County is a VERY well recognized Camaro club throughout the state and beyond. The Tampa chapter will operate on the same founding principles started in Miami metro.

Becoming a member of the Tampa chapter means you will be a member of Tri-County period. We are all one club common throughout and will have gatherings with the entire club from time to time both locally, down south and points in the middle. As well as our own activities here locally.

If this is interesting to you then come on out.

Sunday Aug 12th
Noon
Wing House Tampa
8001 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa , Fl 33615

On the outdoor patio. Parking is right in front of patio.
People are going to be in for a pleasant surprise...
RedDragonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #34
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
People are going to be in for a pleasant surprise...
6 confirmed since my last post in here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #35
flyer08
Tri-County Camaros
 
flyer08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St Pete
Posts: 2,441
Both myself (white ss) and girlfriend (green lt) should be there
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #36
camarovigoa
10 Sec Club
 
camarovigoa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Victory Red A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 2,557
Dave you the man!!!!
__________________
First 10 sec Bolt-On ZL1 in Florida! 10.95@124 11/13/13
Fastest Bolt-On ZL1 In the country 10.60@129. 12/18/13
Fastest Bolt-On ZL1 in the country 10.43@131. 1/26/14

camarovigoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #37
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
Both myself (white ss) and girlfriend (green lt) should be there
Excellent. Hope to see you both out there
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #38
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
If you plan to attend the Aug 12th meet post number 31 then let me know in this thread. I will have room set aside for all who state they are coming. If i do not know who all is coming i can't guarantee you will be with the group.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #39
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA
 
Kiernans88's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Palmetto, Florida
Posts: 924
I will be there. Looking forward to it!
Kiernans88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #40
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiernans88 View Post
I will be there. Looking forward to it!
Excellent. See you out there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #41
tw3ss
Tri-County Camaros NOMAD
 
tw3ss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SW/IOM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wesley Chapel FL
Posts: 768
meet on the 12th

See you there Dave. Interested in Tri-county.
__________________
tw3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #42
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw3ss View Post
See you there Dave. Interested in Tri-county.
See ya there Tim.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #43
RedDragonSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 6,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw3ss View Post
See you there Dave. Interested in Tri-county.
Awesome looking forward to seeing how this event turns out, I am excited about getting everyone together soon..

Last edited by RedDragonSS; 07-24-2012 at 11:47 PM.
RedDragonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #44
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
Awesome looking forward to seeing how this event turns out, I am excited about getting everyone together soon..
LMAO. Should be fun. Some familiar faces and manu new ones will be on hand. Meet setails are in post #31. Come on out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:46 AM   #45
flyer08
Tri-County Camaros
 
flyer08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St Pete
Posts: 2,441
as long as it doesn't rain should be stopping by qsl tomorrow for a quick drink before e visit my parents on vacation in Clearwater as well.
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:17 AM   #46
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
as long as it doesn't rain should be stopping by qsl tomorrow for a quick drink before e visit my parents on vacation in Clearwater as well.
Wrong group lol. Thay would be a few of the tbc guys that hang out there on Thursdays.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #47
RedDragonSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 6,566
Dave your on Fire... Facebook is blowing up with people asking about the Tampa Group, I Cant wait to see all the pictures from the first meeting on the 12th...
While you guys are getting to know one another and adding more guys to our Family, We will be at the Track kicking Ass and taking names... Those Mustang guys don't know what they are in for...
RedDragonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:20 AM   #48
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Should be a good time. I know you all will be having a blast at PBIR.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #49
flyer08
Tri-County Camaros
 
flyer08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St Pete
Posts: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
Wrong group lol. Thay would be a few of the tbc guys that hang out there on Thursdays.
I didn't realize that was just tbc guys. I thought it was mix of everyone around Tampa/Clearwater
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #50
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA
 
daveagogo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Trinity, Florida
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
I didn't realize that was just tbc guys. I thought it was mix of everyone around Tampa/Clearwater

I have only been out there maybe 3 times or so. You will see a random person show up sometimes but, for the most part it is the TBC usual hangout. I'm only talking 5th gens here. There are lots of other cars out there as well.

Come on out on Aug 12th. Meet some people and we will get some stuff going on. I'd do it sooner but, i am kinda wrapped up for the next few weeks with other things.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Fast cars have rubber on the quarter panels...you sissies need to knock it off.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.