Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #43
Dizzy

 
Dizzy's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: reseda, Ca
Posts: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlayer-SS View Post
Go with the magna flow competition series axle back ! its so loud and aggressive .. combine it with ARH headers or Pacesetters ceramics , mine is so loud when i step on the pedal people all around and think something is happening to the world
as of right now i have the borla atak catback and im leaning more on the kooks lt headers, heard nothing but good things from them
__________________
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #44
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
thanks brotha for the kind words in the pm you sent, glad you like it ,you have a great build yourself ,keep up the good work ,i see a COTW coming your way soon.
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #45
Dizzy

 
Dizzy's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: reseda, Ca
Posts: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
thanks brotha for the kind words in the pm you sent, glad you like it ,you have a great build yourself ,keep up the good work ,i see a COTW coming your way soon.
like wise bro, it would be nice
__________________
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #46
SilverSlayer-SS
SoCal HT5
 
SilverSlayer-SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS , 2014 SS
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Muscat-Oman
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
as of right now i have the borla atak catback and im leaning more on the kooks lt headers, heard nothing but good things from them
if you need a video of my car revving just give me a pm , it sounds as if it has cams on it
__________________
SilverSlayer-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #47
Dizzy

 
Dizzy's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: reseda, Ca
Posts: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlayer-SS View Post
if you need a video of my car revving just give me a pm , it sounds as if it has cams on it
sure why not, but do u have cats? im in cali and the rules over here are really strict, sucks i want my car to sound like a beast but if i go the cat delete route i run the chance of getting my car crushed, ive invested way to much to run that kind of risk you feel me
__________________

Last edited by Dizzy; 08-08-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #48
Dizzy

 
Dizzy's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: reseda, Ca
Posts: 1,093
im stuck now on either getting a spoiler or just wait like a month and get my headers, or say screw it and put it on the good old credit card
__________________
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #49
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
I say get your headers first ,the spoiler can wait a bit and you're really gonna enjoy the headers a lot ,have u decided what tune you're gonna go with the headers? I got the hennessey tune with my ARH and bam 415rwhp and 413rwtq and my car is an auto .
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #50
Dizzy

 
Dizzy's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: reseda, Ca
Posts: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
I say get your headers first ,the spoiler can wait a bit and you're really gonna enjoy the headers a lot ,have u decided what tune you're gonna go with the headers? I got the hennessey tune with my ARH and bam 415rwhp and 413rwtq and my car is an auto .
shit totally forgot about the tune, ummm not sure who i should go with, i guess i gotta save more, o well im almost have it, by the end of the month im gonna have dutches sounding like a freaking boss but i need the spoiled to finish the look
__________________
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #51
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,571
Car look killer bro! I was thinking of doing the ZL1 conversion as well but after I spent so much on the upper and lower grille, I decided not to.

Looks like we have same ideas, I'm planning on getting the ZL1 side skirts soon and eventually the havoc diffuser as well.

love your fuse box by the way!
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #52
Dizzy

 
Dizzy's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: reseda, Ca
Posts: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
Car look killer bro! I was thinking of doing the ZL1 conversion as well but after I spent so much on the upper and lower grille, I decided not to.

Looks like we have same ideas, I'm planning on getting the ZL1 side skirts soon and eventually the havoc diffuser as well.

love your fuse box by the way!
i figured u would like the fuse box, bro if u get the zl1 rockers and the havoc diffuser, ull love it
__________________
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #53
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,736
Damn BRO didn't know you had pics of me installing your front side markers? Car looks awesome!
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:31 AM   #54
Dizzy

 
Dizzy's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: reseda, Ca
Posts: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
Damn BRO didn't know you had pics of me installing your front side markers? Car looks awesome!
thanks bro its come a long way last time u seen it
__________________
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #55
Dizzy

 
Dizzy's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: reseda, Ca
Posts: 1,093
pics of the pch cruise on the 12th, havent been on in a while but here are some picsName:  IMG_0879.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  127.9 KBName:  IMG_0921.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  148.0 KB



Here we are after people bailed after the lunch at smokeys
Attached Images
 
__________________
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:58 AM   #56
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Hey bro pics look awesome ,looks like a lot of fun, your car looks fantastic man i love it
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
2011 camaro 2ss, black camaro ss, dizzy, dutches, socal head turners

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.