Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
RDP Motorsport
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2013, 07:53 AM   #1151
Nvincent4708
Former 2011 LSX/SS Owner
 
Nvincent4708's Avatar
 
Drives: '94 Z28 / LSX Swapped
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earleville, MD
Posts: 24,987
So to rain on the parade some more..

I just sold my Camaro. It was time to trade it in for something more practical.

But! I will be building a 3rd gen very soon!
Nvincent4708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #1152
880
 
880's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Z06, 2004 Cobra, 1991 MR2Turbo
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Delaware
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvincent4708 View Post
So to rain on the parade some more..

I just sold my Camaro. It was time to trade it in for something more practical.

But! I will be building a 3rd gen very soon!

Can't wait to see that 3rd gen!
__________________
880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:55 AM   #1153
880
 
880's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Z06, 2004 Cobra, 1991 MR2Turbo
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Delaware
Posts: 472
Anybody know a tire place who can do a good job patching and plugging a tire? And has a good machine to handle 12" wide wheels?
__________________
880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #1154
Nvincent4708
Former 2011 LSX/SS Owner
 
Nvincent4708's Avatar
 
Drives: '94 Z28 / LSX Swapped
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earleville, MD
Posts: 24,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by 880 View Post
Can't wait to see that 3rd gen!
It will be an LSX.. I love how easy they are to build and make power with.
Nvincent4708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #1155
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by blink View Post
Yes sir. I already told you in the PM, ha.

Were you working the night of the Dover Downs incident race weekend Saturday night? I heard it got pretty bad.


Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget us.......lol

No, I didn't work during the melee at Dover Downs....I worked extra duty for the race during the day......
__________________
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #1156
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvincent4708 View Post
So to rain on the parade some more..

I just sold my Camaro. It was time to trade it in for something more practical.

But! I will be building a 3rd gen very soon!

Wow.......didn 't think you would actually go thru with it....but I understand.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 880 View Post
Anybody know a tire place who can do a good job patching and plugging a tire? And has a good machine to handle 12" wide wheels?

Firestone............but you would have to come all the way down here to Dover.....not very practical.
__________________
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #1157
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]
 
Twoblindsheep's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dover AFB, DE
Posts: 1,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by blink View Post
I'd be down for it. If someone helps me plasti dip my wheels for me. I haven't had any luck for the stuff. I'm home this weekend.
i might be able to help you out! its actually pretty easy! the wheels are probably the easiest one.. just make sure you have 4-5 cans and a deck of postcards! took me like 3 hours to do i think. but man did it look good on my black camaro



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvincent4708 View Post
So to rain on the parade some more..

I just sold my Camaro. It was time to trade it in for something more practical.

But! I will be building a 3rd gen very soon!
when are you going to give us a ride in your new jeep?! lol
bring it out to the show!
__________________
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #1158
blink
dave
 
blink's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dewey Beach, Delaware
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
i might be able to help you out! its actually pretty easy! the wheels are probably the easiest one.. just make sure you have 4-5 cans and a deck of postcards! took me like 3 hours to do i think. but man did it look good on my black camaro





when are you going to give us a ride in your new jeep?! lol
bring it out to the show!
I'll be back in dover Friday if you're free you can come to my place or me there. I'm about 7 minutes from the base. I think one of my friends knows you... fitch? Went to a couple rock shows with him and some other of my friends.

And Jim, how could I forget hooters?
__________________
blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #1159
Trailbreaker77
 
Trailbreaker77's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 671




That is all!
__________________
Trailbreaker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #1160
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 2,999
HA!!!
__________________
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:13 AM   #1161
Nvincent4708
Former 2011 LSX/SS Owner
 
Nvincent4708's Avatar
 
Drives: '94 Z28 / LSX Swapped
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earleville, MD
Posts: 24,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Wow.......didn 't think you would actually go thru with it....but I understand.......
Yeah, it's bittersweet. I mean I'm happy to have the new Grand Cherokee, but I will miss the Camaro. But, I'm searching for a 3rd gen to restore.. So I won't be Camaro-less for long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post


when are you going to give us a ride in your new jeep?! lol
bring it out to the show!
Haha, I would be the oddball.. My brother still has a Camaro though, so I could always show up with him.
Nvincent4708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #1162
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]
 
Twoblindsheep's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dover AFB, DE
Posts: 1,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by blink View Post
I'll be back in dover Friday if you're free you can come to my place or me there. I'm about 7 minutes from the base. I think one of my friends knows you... fitch? Went to a couple rock shows with him and some other of my friends.
yeah i can help you out! friday is actually my first day back to work. so it will have to be sometime after work.
and yeah he is a very good buddy of mine.. if you know him you probably know leah too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvincent4708 View Post
Haha, I would be the oddball.. My brother still has a Camaro though, so I could always show up with him.
oddball... come on.. we have a mustang that is coming too! lol hope tina isnt reading thiis...

well got bored today so i went and took some pictures!


__________________
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:15 AM   #1163
blink
dave
 
blink's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dewey Beach, Delaware
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
yeah i can help you out! friday is actually my first day back to work. so it will have to be sometime after work.
and yeah he is a very good buddy of mine.. if you know him you probably know leah too lol
Yeah I actually knew Leah before I knew him haha. I met him through leah. But yeah what time are you done Friday? I think dave with the green Camaro was gonna come over after work maybe to help out. Only if it's nice out. I don't have a big enough garage to fit my car in. Nice pictures, jealous of that thing.
__________________
blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #1164
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 2,999
Hey guys and gals.................

According to another 1st State Member.....Medding's Restaurant which is on Rt1 just north of Milford has begun to have their car meets on Tuesday nights. This coming Tuesday is All Chevy night. I think its starts around 5 or 6 pm.

I am unsure if I will be able to make it....I have to work til at least 7pm that day.
__________________

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 06-12-2013 at 05:06 PM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #1165
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 2,999
Everything is all set for Saturday around 12:30 - 1:00 with Hooters.....we should have the outside again like last time....

Does everyone coming with me from Jakes have EZ Pass?
__________________
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #1166
Sketch
SrA
 
Sketch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS RJT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dover AFB, Delaware
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Everything is all set for Saturday around 12:30 - 1:00 with Hooters.....we should have the outside again like last time....

Does everyone coming with me from Jakes have EZ Pass?
I do.
__________________
Sketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #1167
Sketch
SrA
 
Sketch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS RJT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dover AFB, Delaware
Posts: 109
I just bought a set of 1LE wheels. Should be coming in next week.
__________________
Sketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #1168
DKSynergy
Kunch
 
DKSynergy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milford, De
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Hey guys and gals.................

According to another 1st State Member.....Medding's Restaurant which is on Rt1 just north of Milford has begun to have their car meets on Tuesday nights. This coming Tuesday is All Chevy night. I think its starts around 5 or 6 pm.

I am unsure if I will be able to make it....I have to work til at least 7pm that day.
Yea I was telling twoblindsheep about this earlier this week ..I'll be there sometime throughout the night since its my first Tuesday night off ....almost positive its all Chevy night and I know July 9th is ford vs Chevy night ....hopefully we can get some people out there
__________________

Check out My Build Thread
DKSynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #1169
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]
 
Twoblindsheep's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dover AFB, DE
Posts: 1,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Hey guys and gals.................

According to another 1st State Member.....Medding's Restaurant which is on Rt1 just north of Milford has begun to have their car meets on Tuesday nights. This coming Tuesday is All Chevy night. I think its starts around 5 or 6 pm.

I am unsure if I will be able to make it....I have to work til at least 7pm that day.
yep way ahead of you jim! facebook events was posted few days back and i and juan actually went down this week already to check it out! its 6-9! beautiful cars.. def be down there for the chevy night ! oh if you want to show off the car.. i would show up early.. the parking spots fill up pretty quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSynergy View Post
Yea I was telling twoblindsheep about this earlier this week ..I'll be there sometime throughout the night since its my first Tuesday night off ....almost positive its all Chevy night and I know July 9th is ford vs Chevy night ....hopefully we can get some people out there

yeah thanks alot for the information! def went down there tuesday and it looked like fun! alot of great cars and old school camaros!
thanks for the info!

well i finally got another car i can drive if my camaro goes into the shop to get gears in!


__________________
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #1170
DKSynergy
Kunch
 
DKSynergy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milford, De
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
yep way ahead of you jim! facebook events was posted few days back and i and juan actually went down this week already to check it out! its 6-9! beautiful cars.. def be down there for the chevy night ! oh if you want to show off the car.. i would show up early.. the parking spots fill up pretty quick!




yeah thanks alot for the information! def went down there tuesday and it looked like fun! alot of great cars and old school camaros!
thanks for the info!

well i finally got another car i can drive if my camaro goes into the shop to get gears in!


Wait let me get this straight.... your "Back up car" is a freaking Viper!!!! ok i hate you now LOL Jealous doesnt begin to describe my feelings now LOL I need to join the military because you got to much money man lol
__________________

Check out My Build Thread
DKSynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:26 AM   #1171
blink
dave
 
blink's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dewey Beach, Delaware
Posts: 288
Is this real life? ^^^

And I don't have an ez pass, although I should considering all my driving I do.

And Kunch if you go I'll probably go too. I'll be down that way anyway later to go to northbeach. I'll actually be home next week all week. Imagine that.
__________________
blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:59 AM   #1172
SILVERHAWK


 
SILVERHAWK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '00 Silverado Z71
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The First State
Posts: 2,999
Damn nice back up vehicle George....... I am definitely in the wrong line of work....ahahahahha


Well, I was hoping that everyone would have it, but I guess that was wishfull thinking......bring toll money just in case..... we went up 13 last time, but kept having to pull over due to the lights.....I know there probably won't be as many this time, but it will be easier to take RT1 all the way up
__________________
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #1173
DKSynergy
Kunch
 
DKSynergy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milford, De
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by blink View Post
Is this real life? ^^^

And I don't have an ez pass, although I should considering all my driving I do.

And Kunch if you go I'll probably go too. I'll be down that way anyway later to go to northbeach. I'll actually be home next week all week. Imagine that.
I'll def be going Tuesday ...unless they change my schedule but I doubt they will

And u don't have an ez pass and much as u travel ?!?! Figured ud def have it lol
__________________

Check out My Build Thread

Last edited by DKSynergy; 06-13-2013 at 07:24 AM.
DKSynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:42 AM   #1174
blink
dave
 
blink's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dewey Beach, Delaware
Posts: 288
I need to know how much my tolls are weekly to get reimbursed.
__________________
blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #1175
DKSynergy
Kunch
 
DKSynergy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milford, De
Posts: 94
That makes sense
__________________

Check out My Build Thread
DKSynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.