Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #309
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
what do you guys expect the time frame for the whole project to be?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:35 PM   #310
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Drives: Nothing Currently
So you took the same badges that are on my Cobalt and put them on the Camaro?

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
BowtieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #311
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-camaro View Post

it's a sema car.
this is what they do.
and it's not that bad, besides, it's available in black powdercoat as well i'd expect.
i actually kind of like the chrome bezel
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-camaro View Post
what do you guys expect the time frame for the whole project to be?
Yes thank you, and just as you said they will be available in Black Powder Coat as well. And as i have said before we make plenty of products, everyone might not necessarily like every product we offer but I'm sure there's one out there for most people! The whole project should be completely done by the end of October since SEMA is in the beginning of November. Keep in mind we still have a lot to do to this including body kit, exhaust, custom leather interior, sound system, wheels, tires etc. We are just getting started!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:13 PM   #312
Caliman93230

Drives: LS3S/C
Defenderworx, looks like you guys like chrome, how about chroming the some of the interior plastics say cluster gauges, dash gauges, nobs..... Oh yea if you guys can get a v8 that would be nice.

edit. oh and another thing some chrome engine parts, engine covers, hey if you guys would look at the concept for ideas that would be grate too.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:16 PM   #313
Rockies4

Drives: PT Cruiser 02
Are these grills and other options going to be available in the near future?

I emailed Brian a few days ago and he never responded. I like the grill with the SS on it and I would be interested in a price. How long does it usually take for him to respond?

Thanks,
Rockies4
Rockies4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #314
C4
ERNEST

Drives: 2012CAMARO 1LT RS CONVERTIBLE
when and where can i get that grill
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #315
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliman93230 View Post
Defenderworx, looks like you guys like chrome, how about chroming the some of the interior plastics say cluster gauges, dash gauges, nobs..... Oh yea if you guys can get a v8 that would be nice.

edit. oh and another thing some chrome engine parts, engine covers, hey if you guys would look at the concept for ideas that would be grate too.
You are right, most of our products are Chromed and/or Black Powder Coated, thats just what we do. As for that other stuff we haven't looked into it yet but I'm sure its possible because we do plenty of chromed interior pieces for Hummer. Not sure at the moment if we will do any with Camaro because we are currently trying to get all of our main products up and going but in a month or so we might look into that.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #316
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies4 View Post
Are these grills and other options going to be available in the near future?

I emailed Brian a few days ago and he never responded. I like the grill with the SS on it and I would be interested in a price. How long does it usually take for him to respond?

Thanks,
Rockies4
The Phantom Billet Grilles will be available in two weeks, it will be another week or so for the Mesh and Outline Grilles. Currently the Locking Fuel Doors are available as well as the Logo Door Sills. Also the Bowties, Side Vent Inserts, and Window Louvers have are currently at GM getting licensed and should be ready for purchase in about a week. Brian apologizes if it has taken him a little longer than normal to respond, he receives hundreds of inquires a day but feel free to e-mail us back with any questions you have we are more than happy to assist you.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #317
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 View Post
when and where can i get that grill
As previously mention the Phantom Billet Grilles both Half and Full Length will be available in two weeks and the easiest and most quickly updated place to purchase Defenderworx products is through Addicted Auto Accessories' Ebay store at http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Addicted...__W0QQ_armrsZ1
Old 06-15-2009, 01:47 PM   #318
Caliman93230

Drives: LS3S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx View Post
You are right, most of our products are Chromed and/or Black Powder Coated, thats just what we do. As for that other stuff we haven't looked into it yet but I'm sure its possible because we do plenty of chromed interior pieces for Hummer. Not sure at the moment if we will do any with Camaro because we are currently trying to get all of our main products up and going but in a month or so we might look into that.
Yes, please do, because you can't go wrong, the interior plastics is one of the areas that many people where complaining about, so this are some interior parts that you might consider chroming.
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #319
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
I know I emailed Brian a while back about any chance for the Concept shifter and not at this time but if you guys get into chrome for the interior down the line sometime... remember that Concept shifter please!

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #320
khislop007
ZEUSS

Drives: Hard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx View Post
Hey everyone, here are some pictures of our Chrom Reverse Light Bezels. They will be available in Black Powder Coat as well but i currently only have the pictures of the Chrome. The last picture shows the car with and without the Bezels so you can see the difference.

Hell NO! Ugly!!!
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #321
khislop007
ZEUSS

Drives: Hard!

Love it! I think I might replace the bowtie's on mine with these!
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #322
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
never had a locking fuel door...was curious if it still pops open from the inside? dont wanna have to get out to open it everytime i get gas...but would like the ability to lock it when i want to...be cool if you could lock it with the key but still open from the inside while locked...but wuteva as long as you dont lose the popping it open from inside the car if the camaro even has that feature
Don't you have to get out to put the gas in the car anyway

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessories, auto show, body, custom, sema