Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2009, 01:22 PM   #494
GJG

 
GJG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaumont, Tx
Posts: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx View Post
The handles will be a complete replacement to your original factory door handles.
Earlier you said you could have some of your items done Custom in BLACK CHROME.

I am very interested in the following items, can you work up pricing in Black Chrome and PM me?

Thanks!
  • BLACK CHROME LOGO DOOR SILLS
  • BLACK CHROME FRONT & REAR BOWTIES
  • BLACK CHROME REVERSE LIGHT SURROUND
  • BLACK CHROME RUNNING LIGHT BEZELS
  • BLACK CHROME DOOR HANDLES
__________________
Sleep well America.....my MARINE has your back......
GJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:39 PM   #495
Camaro Lives On
Force RECON
 
Camaro Lives On's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Terre Haute, IN
Posts: 1,688
Send a message via AIM to Camaro Lives On
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
I agree with TaylorRyan74, I still want to see it reguardless.
+1
__________________
Camaro Lives On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #496
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast
 
131 SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 401
I would like to see the black chrome options as well. Would the phantom grille be available in this finish?

Mike
131 SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:38 PM   #497
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDude View Post
So, how much longer
Hopefully within about a month or so we will have them completely made up and then going through the process of getting the licensed by GM. I apologize for the delays on some of our products but it takes a little longer because once they are all made up we must send them into GM to get their license which takes another week or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJG View Post
Earlier you said you could have some of your items done Custom in BLACK CHROME.

I am very interested in the following items, can you work up pricing in Black Chrome and PM me?

Thanks!
  • BLACK CHROME LOGO DOOR SILLS
  • BLACK CHROME FRONT & REAR BOWTIES
  • BLACK CHROME REVERSE LIGHT SURROUND
  • BLACK CHROME RUNNING LIGHT BEZELS
  • BLACK CHROME DOOR HANDLES

I'll see what I can do and PM you back.
__________________
Defenderworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #498
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10CGMCAMAROSS View Post
I would like to see the black chrome options as well. Would the phantom grille be available in this finish?

Mike
We will only be offering it in Chrome and Black Powder Coat but if you would like it in black chrome we could do it for you it will just cost extra.
__________________
Defenderworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #499
GJG

 
GJG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaumont, Tx
Posts: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx View Post
I'll see what I can do and PM you back.
Thanks!
__________________
Sleep well America.....my MARINE has your back......
GJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #500
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 516
Hey guys, earlier in this thread I posted pictures of our Chrome and Black SS and RS badges. We had some discussion and most people agreed with me on the fact that they were a little to big for the car. So we made new badges this time and went smaller, I personally think that it looks much better and these will be the size that we are going to be selling. I took a couple pictures of them on our car as well as next to a ruler so you can get a feel for the size.
Attached Images
          
__________________
Defenderworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:51 PM   #501
Phenicks
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 154
Those look great!! when will they be available for purchase?
Phenicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:08 AM   #502
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast
 
131 SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx View Post
We will only be offering it in Chrome and Black Powder Coat but if you would like it in black chrome we could do it for you it will just cost extra.
Sounds good. Any idea how much more the black chrome would cost? Any idea when we can see some pics of the phantom grill with the lights on?

Thanks, Mike
131 SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #503
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenicks View Post
Those look great!! when will they be available for purchase?
We sent them into GM last week to get licensed so best guess is that by sometime toward the end of next week they should be available for purchase.
__________________
Defenderworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #504
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10CGMCAMAROSS View Post
Sounds good. Any idea how much more the black chrome would cost? Any idea when we can see some pics of the phantom grill with the lights on?

Thanks, Mike
Ill try my best we just sent the car in our shop over to Giovanna to get some wheels for it but hopefully when we get it back or when we get the SS in our shop I will be able to. And most likely for black chrome it will cost an extra 15%.
__________________
Defenderworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #505
GJG

 
GJG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaumont, Tx
Posts: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx View Post

I'll see what I can do and PM you back.
bump so we can keep the ball rolling....
__________________
Sleep well America.....my MARINE has your back......
GJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #506
gac458
 
Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: League City, Texas
Posts: 101
Have you got any pricing for the upper and lower grill in the picture below. I looked at the e-bay store and did not see them pictured / priced there. I was just wondering price & availability.

Thanks

I would like add them to my Camaro.
Attached Images
  
gac458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:16 AM   #507
Jericho
Come see me.
 
Jericho's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, Va.
Posts: 557
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Sweet!!

Finished a deal with Timmy from Addictive Auto Accessories. Got my parts (with minor adjustments for color) all in and came out roughly $950 bucks lighter.
Pulled Defenders Phantom Grill (full upper & lower), Door Sills, and Gas Cap in Powder Coat Black. Since they say the Grill can only be done in the powder coat I changed the others here to match.
I also ordered Bowties as well but those are coming in Galaxy Black to add a slight contrast on the grill, waiting for the bowties to be approved by GM and then everything will be shipped to my Dealer. Can hardly wait.

Thanks a lot Defender.

Now to figure out the interior and decide exactly what kind of stripes I want.
__________________
When you have a finely tuned percision piece of engineering.
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #508
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast
 
131 SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
Finished a deal with Timmy from Addictive Auto Accessories. Got my parts (with minor adjustments for color) all in and came out roughly $950 bucks lighter.
Pulled Defenders Phantom Grill (full upper & lower), Door Sills, and Gas Cap in Powder Coat Black. Since they say the Grill can only be done in the powder coat I changed the others here to match.
I also ordered Bowties as well but those are coming in Galaxy Black to add a slight contrast on the grill, waiting for the bowties to be approved by GM and then everything will be shipped to my Dealer. Can hardly wait.

Thanks a lot Defender.

Now to figure out the interior and decide exactly what kind of stripes I want.

Congrats.... Post some pics of the grill with the halos when you get it!

Mike
131 SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #509
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet
 
moto-camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: the Roflcopter
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 1,282
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
Jericho you have the RS package? if so, I CANNOT WAIT to see some photos of the grille with the halos!!!, i've been curious as heck to see what this will look like
__________________
moto-camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #510
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 649
Hey Brian, Did you give up on this product or is it for later down the road?
Name:  l_LB-6R.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  15.0 KB

Would like to see what it looks like on an Imperial Blue or Black Camaro!
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
accessories, auto show, body, custom, sema

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.