Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 10-06-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
MarylandSpeed

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
New & ON SALE - Upgraded Diablosport Intune I2 Tuner- Free Next Day Air or Save More!

Ships with FREE NEXT DAY AIR SAVER! - Don't want Next Day Air? PM/Email/Call us for Camaro5 Pricing!

ORDER HERE! - http://marylandspeed.com/diablosport-intune-i2-performance-programmer-gm-vehicles-free-next-day-air-i2030-p-6706.html

The new Diablosport Intune I2 is here! This is the second generation of Diablo's highly successful Intune Handheld Tuner!

There is one PT# for all GM Supported Vehicles (PT# I2030)

Upgrades in this Generation include-
  • New "Easy Tune" mode for simple installation
  • Dyno tested performance programs
  • Blazing Fast Vehicle Read/Write Times
  • Windows, Mac OSX and Linux connectivity
  • OBD-II Data Logging
  • Check and Clear DTCs
  • Purchase multi-vehicle licenses
Features:
  • Featuring the latest generation ARM processor. The deviceís display has a higher resolution screen and an exceptionally responsive touch pad.
  • DiabloSportís pre-loaded tunes are dyno and street tested to ensure optimal power and drivability gains. Basic installation, big power gains!
  • Easy tune asks you for what octane gas you want to run, if youíve changed your tire size, if you want to remove the speed limiter and more. Itís the perfect way to drop a tune on your ride in minutes!
  • Start off with DiabloSportís preset performance tunes and make changes that suit your performance needs. Adjust options like timing, fueling, idle, speed limiters, rev limiters, tire size, gear ratios and more.
  • The i2 retrieves diagnostic data of how your vehicleís tune is performing. Export all of your data to a PC and play it back on DiabloSportís Data Viewer logging software.
  • Regardless of whether you purchased an i2 for a Chrysler, Ford, or GM- you can buy an additional license to tune ANY vehicle supported by DiabloSport!
  • Update your i2 software on virtually any computer- Mac, Windows, Linux. Update times are faster than ever, even large updates only take about 5 minutes.
  • Holds up to 5 custom tunes. Use our worldwide network of CMR tuners to step above our canned tunes.

ORDER HERE! - http://marylandspeed.com/diablosport-intune-i2-performance-programmer-gm-vehicles-free-next-day-air-i2030-p-6706.html

MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 08:50 AM   #2
MarylandSpeed

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Thanks for the orders so far! Order online at www.marylandspeed.com or give us a call at 443-730-9428.

MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote