Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 07-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking What does APEX Motorsports have in store for C5Fest III?

Camaro5Fest III is 1 week away and the Apex crew can't wait! Final preparations are under way and I wanted to take a moment to list a few of the reasons why you should stop by and see us.

1) Apex Motorsports, Cold Air Inductions Inc., and RX Performance have teamed up to create a Camaro enthusiast's one-stop-shop at Camaro5Fest. Whether you want to learn more about bolt on performance, forced induction, suspension and chassis, or even just making your car look better there will be a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to take advantage of. Just look for the BIG yellow tent with Apex Motorsports logos and you will be in the right place.

2) We are very aware that August can be HOT in this part of the country so we are taking steps to create a bit of an oasis. Not only will our tent provide generous amounts of shade but it will also be equipped with an evaporative cooler that should keep temperatures in check. Be sure to stop in and cool off as needed.

3) We will have a Camaro SS convertible and V6 coupe on display equipped with some of our most popular products. The Apex scoop and washer relocation kit, CAI Inc intake systems, Borla and Solo exhaust systems, WindRestrictor, LED tail lights, Lloyd mats, and a lot more will be installed and on display.

4) Plenty of FREE swag will be available. Apex Motorsports decals and a special edition poster featuring Apex Amanda with be available. We may even have a few surprises as well. Speaking of Apex Amanda.....

5) Apex Amanda will be with us all day Saturday. She will be available for autographs and photos and whatever else we dream up.

And one more thing. I would just like to go ahead and say that if at any time during the weekend you witness a herd of midgets streaking either the hotels or the track wearing nothing but Apex Motorsports sticker on their chests and back we had nothing to do with that. Freak things just sometimes happen at these events with no explanation.

See you all there!

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 07-26-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2013 ZL1
A couple of things:

1) With every post you make, the more I wish I was going to be able to attend.
2) Assuming the next C5 fest is in Texas (and I'm getting the feeling it will be), you guys better be there with Rx
3) I'm jealous of your job

That is all.
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
camaro2rs
Account Suspended

Drives: camaro
cant wait!!! i want a washer bottle relocate kit for my v6 can you guys install it there?
camaro2rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #4
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
If I want a TB and catch can from RX in a specific color, say SIM, do I need to preorder?
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #5
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
A couple of things:

1) With every post you make, the more I wish I was going to be able to attend.
2) Assuming the next C5 fest is in Texas (and I'm getting the feeling it will be), you guys better be there with Rx
3) I'm jealous of your job

That is all.
Texas would be good for me. I am from east Texas so it would give me a chance to swing home for a visit. All jobs have their drawbacks, but this one has some HUGE perks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2rs View Post
cant wait!!! i want a washer bottle relocate kit for my v6 can you guys install it there?
We will have them with us but we are not performing installs. The packaging is nice and compact so it won't be hard to get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
If I want a TB and catch can from RX in a specific color, say SIM, do I need to preorder?
I would definitely preorder and make arrangements for delivery at the show. It just isn't possible to bring every product is every configuration so if you want something specific be sure to let someone know.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #6
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
PM sent
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:03 PM   #7
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Texas would be good for me. I am from east Texas so it would give me a chance to swing home for a visit. All jobs have their drawbacks, but this one has some HUGE perks!
Clicked on an Apex thread for great customer support... stayed for the HUGE perks.

Can't wait to see you guys out there!
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
And one more thing. I would just like to go ahead and say that if at any time during the weekend you witness a herd of midgets streaking either the hotels or the track wearing nothing but Apex Motorsports sticker on their chests and back we had nothing to do with that. Freak things just sometimes happen at these events with no explanation.

Nice meeting you can Paul last night. Can't wait for the fest, I'm sure your tent will be packed! I'll be sure to stop by and check out what you've got to offer.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Ordered a great deal of products from Apex and I have nothing but great things to say about them. Look forward to meeting the crew. Especially Apex Amanda......

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Doug Thorley Shorty Headers, JBA Hi Flow Cats, Borla S-Type Catback, o2 Sensor Extensions, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #10
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Send a message via MSN to edog
Quote:

Camaro5Fest III is 1 week away and the Apex crew can't wait! Final preparations are under way and I wanted to take a moment to list a few of the reasons why you should stop by and see us.

1) Apex Motorsports, Cold Air Inductions Inc., and RX Performance have teamed up to create a Camaro enthusiast's one-stop-shop at Camaro5Fest. Whether you want to learn more about bolt on performance, forced induction, suspension and chassis, or even just making your car look better there will be a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to take advantage of. Just look for the BIG yellow tent with Apex Motorsports logos and you will be in the right place.

2) We are very aware that August can be HOT in this part of the country so we are taking steps to create a bit of an oasis. Not only will our tent provide generous amounts of shade but it will also be equipped with an evaporative cooler that should keep temperatures in check. Be sure to stop in and cool off as needed.

3) We will have a Camaro SS convertible and V6 coupe on display equipped with some of our most popular products. The Apex scoop and washer relocation kit, CAI Inc intake systems, Borla and Solo exhaust systems, WindRestrictor, LED tail lights, Lloyd mats, and a lot more will be installed and on display.

4) Plenty of FREE swag will be available. Apex Motorsports decals and a special edition poster featuring Apex Amanda with be available. We may even have a few surprises as well. Speaking of Apex Amanda.....

5) Apex Amanda will be with us all day Saturday. She will be available for autographs and photos and whatever else we dream up.

See you all there!

Damn! I was doing so well. I told myself I would NOT look at the picture before I finished reading.

I lied!

What did it say in sentence three?
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by Doug @ ECS. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #11
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3-2007 Tahoe
Can't wait
Old 07-26-2012, 11:35 PM   #12
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:

See you all there!

Most beautiful Camaro driver I ever saw
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:22 AM   #13
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
And that V6 he's talking about..................Uh, that would be Ruby! Bring on Amanda. Cougars Rule! I am so excited my permagrin is hurting.
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2012, 12:41 AM   #14
xSSkier874
C5Fest IV CamaroX champ

Drives: 11 Corvette Z06/Z07
Send a message via AIM to xSSkier874
Quote:
Can i pre-order this?
Old 07-27-2012, 12:45 AM   #15
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
And the excitement builds. Can't wait to see vender alley.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-27-2012, 06:19 AM   #16
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by PfadtRacing View Post
Clicked on an Apex thread for great customer support... stayed for the HUGE perks.

Can't wait to see you guys out there!
I am excited to see what you guys have been doing to that new ZL1. Be safe and see you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post

Nice meeting you can Paul last night. Can't wait for the fest, I'm sure your tent will be packed! I'll be sure to stop by and check out what you've got to offer.
Same here. Hope you guys got home before it got too late. You had a pretty good drive ahead of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAST SS View Post
Ordered a great deal of products from Apex and I have nothing but great things to say about them. Look forward to meeting the crew. Especially Apex Amanda......
Thank you for your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
And that V6 he's talking about..................Uh, that would be Ruby! Bring on Amanda. Cougars Rule! I am so excited my permagrin is hurting.
Yes it is! Can't wait to see you guys.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #17
Zeus95

Drives: IOM 2010 - 2SS/RS
Wanna see the washer relocation kit for sure, don't like my Fastlane set up at all. Hopefully some of the guys/gals will have them already installed and i can check one out.

Can't wait !! This is gonna be a blast !!
2010 2SS/RS IOM Upgrades: Fastlane CAI / SLP II Loudmouth axle back / V Max Ported TB / Kook's Step Long Tube Headers / High flow cats / Straightline Tune / BMR front & rear sway bars / Hotchkin End Links / Hurst Short Throw. LG ZR28 Wheels 1 of 2 sets made. Pfadt trailing arms / Diff Bushings & Sub Frame bushings / 1LE Axle & Hubs.
Zeus95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #18
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Good times ahead!!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:37 AM   #19
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
Man, Im bummed I can't make it out there this year to see you guys
Old 07-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #20
John Deere Racer

Drives: 2013 zl1 m6
Hope she don't hang around the shop

I wouldn't get a thing done

592rwhp 616rwtq bolt ons only
www.mikenorrismotorsports.com
Www.lgmotorsports.com
John Deere Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #21
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: `12 LFX/`11 EB F-150/`13 Sonic RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Cool. Anything special in mind for us?
Build Thread
GretchenGotGrowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #22
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #23
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus95 View Post
Wanna see the washer relocation kit for sure, don't like my Fastlane set up at all. Hopefully some of the guys/gals will have them already installed and i can check one out.

Can't wait !! This is gonna be a blast !!
The SS has it installed and we will have uninstalled units on hand you can check out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Good times ahead!!
Oh yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
Man, Im bummed I can't make it out there this year to see you guys
We will take plenty of pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Deere Racer View Post
Hope she don't hang around the shop

I wouldn't get a thing done
Her Miss Kentucky duties keep her pretty busy.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #24
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I'll definitely be stopping by, the huge perks and a cool environment and camaros, what else could you ask for?
Old 07-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #25
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I'll definitely be stopping by, the huge perks and a cool environment and camaros, what else could you ask for?
Amanda. I'll be asking for Amanda

Tags
apex amanda, apex motorsports, cai inc, camaro5fest, rx performance