Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Apex Motorsports

 
Apex Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 25,445
Talking What does APEX Motorsports have in store for C5Fest III?



Camaro5Fest III is 1 week away and the Apex crew can't wait! Final preparations are under way and I wanted to take a moment to list a few of the reasons why you should stop by and see us.



1) Apex Motorsports, Cold Air Inductions Inc., and RX Performance have teamed up to create a Camaro enthusiast's one-stop-shop at Camaro5Fest. Whether you want to learn more about bolt on performance, forced induction, suspension and chassis, or even just making your car look better there will be a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to take advantage of. Just look for the BIG yellow tent with Apex Motorsports logos and you will be in the right place.

2) We are very aware that August can be HOT in this part of the country so we are taking steps to create a bit of an oasis. Not only will our tent provide generous amounts of shade but it will also be equipped with an evaporative cooler that should keep temperatures in check. Be sure to stop in and cool off as needed.

3) We will have a Camaro SS convertible and V6 coupe on display equipped with some of our most popular products. The Apex scoop and washer relocation kit, CAI Inc intake systems, Borla and Solo exhaust systems, WindRestrictor, LED tail lights, Lloyd mats, and a lot more will be installed and on display.

4) Plenty of FREE swag will be available. Apex Motorsports decals and a special edition poster featuring Apex Amanda with be available. We may even have a few surprises as well. Speaking of Apex Amanda.....

5) Apex Amanda will be with us all day Saturday. She will be available for autographs and photos and whatever else we dream up.



And one more thing. I would just like to go ahead and say that if at any time during the weekend you witness a herd of midgets streaking either the hotels or the track wearing nothing but Apex Motorsports sticker on their chests and back we had nothing to do with that. Freak things just sometimes happen at these events with no explanation.

See you all there!

__________________

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 07-26-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile
 
BaylorCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 5,997
A couple of things:

1) With every post you make, the more I wish I was going to be able to attend.
2) Assuming the next C5 fest is in Texas (and I'm getting the feeling it will be), you guys better be there with Rx
3) I'm jealous of your job

That is all.
__________________
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
camaro2rs
Account Suspended
 
camaro2rs's Avatar
 
Drives: camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: east coast
Posts: 571
cant wait!!! i want a washer bottle relocate kit for my v6 can you guys install it there?
camaro2rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #4
mp51998

 
mp51998's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2011
Location: S. Texas
Posts: 1,833
If I want a TB and catch can from RX in a specific color, say SIM, do I need to preorder?
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
Apex Motorsports

 
Apex Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 25,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
A couple of things:

1) With every post you make, the more I wish I was going to be able to attend.
2) Assuming the next C5 fest is in Texas (and I'm getting the feeling it will be), you guys better be there with Rx
3) I'm jealous of your job

That is all.
Texas would be good for me. I am from east Texas so it would give me a chance to swing home for a visit. All jobs have their drawbacks, but this one has some HUGE perks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2rs View Post
cant wait!!! i want a washer bottle relocate kit for my v6 can you guys install it there?
We will have them with us but we are not performing installs. The packaging is nice and compact so it won't be hard to get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
If I want a TB and catch can from RX in a specific color, say SIM, do I need to preorder?
I would definitely preorder and make arrangements for delivery at the show. It just isn't possible to bring every product is every configuration so if you want something specific be sure to let someone know.
__________________
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
mp51998

 
mp51998's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2011
Location: S. Texas
Posts: 1,833
PM sent
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
PfadtRacing
 
PfadtRacing's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 3,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Texas would be good for me. I am from east Texas so it would give me a chance to swing home for a visit. All jobs have their drawbacks, but this one has some HUGE perks!
Clicked on an Apex thread for great customer support... stayed for the HUGE perks.

Can't wait to see you guys out there!
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #8
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY
 
MackMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Winchester, KY
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
And one more thing. I would just like to go ahead and say that if at any time during the weekend you witness a herd of midgets streaking either the hotels or the track wearing nothing but Apex Motorsports sticker on their chests and back we had nothing to do with that. Freak things just sometimes happen at these events with no explanation.


Nice meeting you can Paul last night. Can't wait for the fest, I'm sure your tent will be packed! I'll be sure to stop by and check out what you've got to offer.
__________________
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #9
1FAST SS
 
1FAST SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 587
Ordered a great deal of products from Apex and I have nothing but great things to say about them. Look forward to meeting the crew. Especially Apex Amanda......
__________________
2011 Camaro SS Synergy Green

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Doug Thorley Shorty Headers, JBA Hi Flow Cats, Borla S-Type Catback, o2 Sensor Extensions, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
edog


 
edog's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: F'BURG VA
Posts: 3,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post


Camaro5Fest III is 1 week away and the Apex crew can't wait! Final preparations are under way and I wanted to take a moment to list a few of the reasons why you should stop by and see us.



1) Apex Motorsports, Cold Air Inductions Inc., and RX Performance have teamed up to create a Camaro enthusiast's one-stop-shop at Camaro5Fest. Whether you want to learn more about bolt on performance, forced induction, suspension and chassis, or even just making your car look better there will be a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to take advantage of. Just look for the BIG yellow tent with Apex Motorsports logos and you will be in the right place.

2) We are very aware that August can be HOT in this part of the country so we are taking steps to create a bit of an oasis. Not only will our tent provide generous amounts of shade but it will also be equipped with an evaporative cooler that should keep temperatures in check. Be sure to stop in and cool off as needed.

3) We will have a Camaro SS convertible and V6 coupe on display equipped with some of our most popular products. The Apex scoop and washer relocation kit, CAI Inc intake systems, Borla and Solo exhaust systems, WindRestrictor, LED tail lights, Lloyd mats, and a lot more will be installed and on display.

4) Plenty of FREE swag will be available. Apex Motorsports decals and a special edition poster featuring Apex Amanda with be available. We may even have a few surprises as well. Speaking of Apex Amanda.....

5) Apex Amanda will be with us all day Saturday. She will be available for autographs and photos and whatever else we dream up.



And one more thing. I would just like to go ahead and say that if at any time during the weekend you witness a herd of midgets streaking either the hotels or the track wearing nothing but Apex Motorsports sticker on their chests and back we had nothing to do with that. Freak things just sometimes happen at these events with no explanation.

See you all there!

Damn! I was doing so well. I told myself I would NOT look at the picture before I finished reading.

I lied!

What did it say in sentence three?
__________________
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by Doug @ ECS. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #11
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur
 
Dznts's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3-2011 Tahoe
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 22,006
Can't wait
__________________
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #12
L99CAMA2011


 
L99CAMA2011's Avatar
 
Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Masachusetts
Posts: 3,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post


Camaro5Fest III is 1 week away and the Apex crew can't wait! Final preparations are under way and I wanted to take a moment to list a few of the reasons why you should stop by and see us.



1) Apex Motorsports, Cold Air Inductions Inc., and RX Performance have teamed up to create a Camaro enthusiast's one-stop-shop at Camaro5Fest. Whether you want to learn more about bolt on performance, forced induction, suspension and chassis, or even just making your car look better there will be a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to take advantage of. Just look for the BIG yellow tent with Apex Motorsports logos and you will be in the right place.

2) We are very aware that August can be HOT in this part of the country so we are taking steps to create a bit of an oasis. Not only will our tent provide generous amounts of shade but it will also be equipped with an evaporative cooler that should keep temperatures in check. Be sure to stop in and cool off as needed.

3) We will have a Camaro SS convertible and V6 coupe on display equipped with some of our most popular products. The Apex scoop and washer relocation kit, CAI Inc intake systems, Borla and Solo exhaust systems, WindRestrictor, LED tail lights, Lloyd mats, and a lot more will be installed and on display.

4) Plenty of FREE swag will be available. Apex Motorsports decals and a special edition poster featuring Apex Amanda with be available. We may even have a few surprises as well. Speaking of Apex Amanda.....

5) Apex Amanda will be with us all day Saturday. She will be available for autographs and photos and whatever else we dream up.



And one more thing. I would just like to go ahead and say that if at any time during the weekend you witness a herd of midgets streaking either the hotels or the track wearing nothing but Apex Motorsports sticker on their chests and back we had nothing to do with that. Freak things just sometimes happen at these events with no explanation.

See you all there!

Most beautiful Camaro driver I ever saw
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #13
RubyCamaro
Jan
 
RubyCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Springfield, TN
Posts: 15,374
And that V6 he's talking about..................Uh, that would be Ruby! Bring on Amanda. Cougars Rule! I am so excited my permagrin is hurting.
Attached Images
 
__________________
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #14
xSSkier874
Shh I'm hunting mustangs
 
xSSkier874's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Corvette Z06/Z07
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 404
Send a message via AIM to xSSkier874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Can i pre-order this?
__________________
Sold -10 2SS/RS, sunroof, and a lot of toys!
Camaro5 Fest IV camarocross super modified champ
Current- 2011 Corvette Z06 w/ Z07 package
xSSkier874 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
apex amanda, apex motorsports, cai inc, camaro5fest, rx performance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.