Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

LSR Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests

Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests Announcements, giveaways, and contests from our sponsors

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
Mike Norris

Announcememt: Raymond's Performance powered by Mike Norris Motorsports

Hey All,

I had mentioned a little while ago that there were some changes coming along for me and now for some more info. A lot of folks on here know Bruce Raymond of Raymonds Performance as one of the, if not the premier, Pedders and Pfadt dealers and installers in the nation. Bruce and I have worked on a couple projects together including his current 2010 SS M6 with one of my basic 700HP setups centered around a TVS2300.

Well, as most know, I am a one man show and I tend to run out of daylight quickly these days so at times my contact back with the clients can be slow. I swore up and down I would never have another partner or big shop since I owned the last one in FL. But after getting to know Bruce and his crew and talking things out, I will be moving my business into his location and running the performance shop.

What does this mean for you the customer? Well, it means more of a one stop shop as before anyone wanting suspension work done while getting my power train work done had to go to two shops. Now we can handle everything under one roof. I will still be handling the bulks of the phone calls and of course all of the tuning. I will also be in the shop handling some of the mechanical work, but I will also have Eric from Raymonds with me and most likely another assistant. This will give me more time to handle the customers phone calls, e-mails and so on. Eric is a great young tech that has the talent without the ego, and that means a lot to me and is one of the main reasons for me making this change. I have seen his work and I feel we can work well together.

I will still be traveling for tuning as I have been previously as well as we will have a presence and support at several events as we have in the past. All large jobs with mechanical work will be billed through Raymonds Performance and tuning only will be billed through myself. All parts sales will be handled by myself at first with the billing going through Raymonds Performance.

I am sure there will be small tweaks and changes as we go along to make things easier for everyone, but in the long run the big benefit will be for the customers. We will be working on some nice package deals as well as offering enclosed trailer pick up and delivery at a reasonable cost.

Our first event will be this weekend here in Indy at the LSX Shootout and after that we are off to Las Vegas for SEMA 2012 and then competing in the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational (OUSCI). More info on this prestigious event to come.

So as the future comes flying at us we both look forward to working with all of you on your projects. Thanks and have a great week everyone.

Mike Norris
Closed Thread