Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Forced Induction

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 12-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #1
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Talking Alky Control Methanol Injection Systems w/optional Trunk Tanks! | JDP Motorsports

JDP Motorsports is proud to offer, use and install Alky Control Methanol Injection systems! Alky Control Systems for the 2010-2015 Camaro are designed for reliable, safe and proven fuel delivery.

Alky Control - Methanol Injection System - 2010-2015 Camaro - AKC-10Cam-Kit

Features a boost referenced, progressive meth controller which automatically releases increasing amounts of methanol as boost increases. This progression ensures smooth and even fuel delivery so that the transition or power remains smooth all the way up to redline. Alky Control Systems use only the best components. Braided Stainless Steel Lines, a High Volume Methanol specific pump, sealed electrical connectors and brass fittings.

Methanol is a highly effective addition for your force induced car for a number of reasons. First, Methanol injection is a highly efficient chemical intercooler. By injecting methanol into the inlet of a supercharged car, intake air temperatures (IAT’s) can be reduced by more than 80% (depending on ambient air temperatures) and allow your tuner to run more timing and therefore making more HP. Secondly, Methanol burns at the equivalent of 110 octane fuel, effectively halting detonation that can be present with lower octane fuels. Methanol also works to keep your engine cleaner, and helps remove carbon deposits that can form on the pistons, which can effectively change engine compression and combustion properties.

Features
  • PAC Progressive controller
  • Modified pump (for methanol)
  • Stainless braided hoses pre-assembled
  • Complete Harness w/everything needed
  • 2 Bar GM MAP sensor with regulator
  • Includes Installation Instructions with Tuning Tips
  • 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty

Options
  • Dual Nozzle for 650+ RWHP
  • Standard option utilizes washer tank with the option for a larger trunk mounted tank (see below**)
  • GM IAT Sensor Upgrade with everything needed (Better and safer tuning solution for Centrifugal supercharged or Turbo applications)
Starting at $638.95 Shipped

**As an option for those looking for cleanest install and more Methanol carrying capacity, we are now offering the ProMeth trunk tank with all necessary lines and fittings for a complete install.

ProMeth - 2010-2015 Camaro SS - Methanol Injection Tank - PRO-CAMTANK

ProMeth trunk mount water methanol tank for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS is designed with OEM style fitment and molded to fit on the drivers side rear trunk corner, in between the left rear tail lights and wheel well.

This larger tank capacity allows for fewer refills and risk of running out of fluid with the ability to hold 4 gallons.

Features & Benefits:
- Tank is custom molded to fit the 2010 and up Camaros - Providing a OEM type fitment and appearance vs universal style tanks
- Large 4 gallon capacity provides several weeks of use even with daily driven high horsepower application
- Extra large capacity eliminates the need for frequent refills and risk of running out of fluid
- Tank requires less space then universal designs - allowing users to retain more storage space and use of trunk
- Aircraft style locking fuel cell cap with built-in one way flapper vent with stainless steel retaining ring and hardware
- Large fuel cell cap makes it easy to refill the tank vs tanks with smaller plastic screw on caps
- Black textured finish resists scratches and hides dirty finger prints for a nice lasting finish vs the competitors white tanks which easily stain overtime
- Built-in virtual sump with large 3/8 NPT threaded port molded into the floor of the tank - Providing a secured and sealed connection for the hose fitting
- Uses large 1/'2" inch pick up hose vs competitors 1/4" hose connection (.170" inside diameter)
- Low level sensor comes installed - LED status light for dash included
- Optional sigh gauge included but not installed
- Compatible for use with 100% methanol

** Will not fit convertible **

Product Includes:
- 4 gallon Camaro tank
- Tank outlet fitting
- Tank outlet hose
- Pump inlet fittings
- Pump outlet fitting
- Low level sensor
- Red LED light
- 25 ft of 22 gauge wire
- Grounding terminal
- Grounding screw
- Four pump screws with washer
- Two self tapping bolts with washers
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!

There is a drop down option box to add the ProMeth trunk tank to the Alky control kit, and we also have it available separately HERE.

WE INSTALL PARTS!!
If you are looking to have work performed or have one of our packages installed on your vehicle, we have a facility in Sandy, Utah where we perform everything from bolt-on installations, Dyno testing/tuning and complete race car builds. Our install shop fills up fast, so please call us to set up an appointment.

Best regards,

Tyler

Click HERE to send me a private message.
Sales@jdpmotorsports.com

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801-545-4215

Last edited by JDP Sales; 12-08-2016 at 12:10 PM.
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
yotaman96

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2000 Trans Am WS6
I have my kit with the AIS tank just sitting here waiting for me to install it. Thanks JDP.
yotaman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 06:30 PM   #3
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman96
I have my kit with the AIS tank just sitting here waiting for me to install it. Thanks JDP.
Nice! I'd like to see some pics once you get it all installed! Thanks again for your business and support! Talk to ya soon!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801-545-4215
Old 01-14-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
JDP Sales

In stock and ready to rock!! Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 01-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #5
Drottie

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible in VR
Will the molded trunk tanks work in convertibles?
Whipple 2.9L with 3.875" pulley
CBI ESAD cam with Tooley springs
ADM fuel with ID850 injectors DSX Tune
MGW shifter
20" TSW Nurbering 275/315 Nitto NT05
Carlyle Performance 15" kit with Pfadt solid subframe inserts
C.A.I. cold air intake
SLP LT headers, 3" exhaust, no cats, x-pipe
ZL1 dual mode mufflers
Lighting controlled by NightOwl

2010 SS/RS LS3 - SOLD-
#15,852 build date 06/05/2009
CGM w/flat black stripes
Drottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #6
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drottie
Will the molded trunk tanks work in convertibles?
Unfortunately no, it will not work with the convertibles.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 01-15-2014, 11:23 AM   #7
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
do you have this kit to use the factory washer bottle?
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:50 AM   #8
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS
do you have this kit to use the factory washer bottle?
Yes, the base kit is designed to work with the factory washer bottle reservoir. The trunk tank is just an option.

Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 01-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #9
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
can this be added just for a decrease in intake temps and upping octane a bit but.......not making the engine dependent on it? So....can i have it on there but not for the purpose of making more hp? My maggie suffers from heat soak something horrible and i only drive the car in the summer. I would love to give it a nice cool shot when under boost. Im a low functioning idiot when it comes to this stuff. Thanks
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:04 PM   #10
yotaman96

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2000 Trans Am WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
can this be added just for a decrease in intake temps and upping octane a bit but.......not making the engine dependent on it? So....can i have it on there but not for the purpose of making more hp? My maggie suffers from heat soak something horrible and i only drive the car in the summer. I would love to give it a nice cool shot when under boost. Im a low functioning idiot when it comes to this stuff. Thanks
Yes
yotaman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:06 AM   #11
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown SS
Absolutely, it's all in the tuning. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you and help you better understand.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 01-22-2014, 01:33 PM   #12
the_fast_one

Drives: 2012 IOM 2SS, 05 SOM Colorado
Is the AIS tank universal. I do not want to assume all meth injection pumps are the same. I have a coolingmist kit that I bought used but would like a bigger tank than what it came with and I love the clean design of this tank.
466/436 - JRE Rough Idle blower cam, BTR push rods, PRC 6.75 springs, halltech CAI, K&N filter, SLP 25% UD pulley, Manley H/V oil pump, Kooks 1 7/8 headers w/o cats, ported TB, Npp exhaust. BMR 1.4"/1" drop springs, ZL1 Swaybars, 1LE strut tower brace, zl1 rockers, zl1 style splitter, night shades ns3 stripe kit.

Future mods
Dss 1000hp axels Dss aluminum driveshaft, bmr full bushings, ? Clutch, ? Supercharger, wheels/drag radials.
the_fast_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:37 PM   #13
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fast_one
Is the AIS tank universal. I do not want to assume all meth injection pumps are the same. I have a coolingmist kit that I bought used but would like a bigger tank than what it came with and I love the clean design of this tank.
The AIS trunk tank can be adapted to other kits. We do offer a complete upgrade kit for the Alky control systems, but I am not sure what all you would need to adapt to your cooling mist kit.

Feel free to call, PM or email me with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 01-28-2014, 08:41 PM   #14
the_fast_one

Drives: 2012 IOM 2SS, 05 SOM Colorado
Can you pm a price for the total kit please.
466/436 - JRE Rough Idle blower cam, BTR push rods, PRC 6.75 springs, halltech CAI, K&N filter, SLP 25% UD pulley, Manley H/V oil pump, Kooks 1 7/8 headers w/o cats, ported TB, Npp exhaust. BMR 1.4"/1" drop springs, ZL1 Swaybars, 1LE strut tower brace, zl1 rockers, zl1 style splitter, night shades ns3 stripe kit.

Future mods
Dss 1000hp axels Dss aluminum driveshaft, bmr full bushings, ? Clutch, ? Supercharger, wheels/drag radials.
the_fast_one is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alky control, best deal, meth kit, methanol, methanol trunk tank