Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #477
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmack25 View Post
oh wow love the center console and the Chevy emblem! Gonna look amazing when installed !
Yeah I luv it too hahaha thanks Jmack also luv what ur doing to ur ride...looks really nice
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #478
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
wooooow looks awesome Laditee can't wait to see them installed .
Thank u Pierre i cant either
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #479
Sickwitit
 
Sickwitit's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
I didn't even see these...i thought i would see them before every one else but i luuuuvvvv them.......they look amazing...im so excited can't wait to install them now....thanks bab...excellent choice...luv ya
Yeah Babs they came out nice...now on to the next...
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:30 AM   #480
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN
 
RED DEMON SS's Avatar
 
Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: This Side Of Hell
Posts: 8,442
Center console looks bad ass, love it, will look even better when it's installed!!
__________________
RED DEMON SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:07 AM   #481
Sickwitit
 
Sickwitit's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Center console looks bad ass, love it, will look even better when it's installed!!
Thanks man...got a little surprise for this lady once all the lighting gets done.
:popc orn: !
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:55 AM   #482
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Yeah Babs they came out nice...now on to the next...

Yes they did....im starting to get so excited about the new mods now...ill try to keep my composer this time...lol
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #483
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Thanks man...got a little surprise for this lady once all the lighting gets done.
:popc orn: !

Not this surprise shit again lol...what's going on
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #484
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN
 
RED DEMON SS's Avatar
 
Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: This Side Of Hell
Posts: 8,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Yes they did....im starting to get so excited about the new mods now...ill try to keep my composer this time...lol
Damn Ladi now i gotta go out and get me a band so i can one up you with a Composer?
I'll bet every time that thing goes out on the road it's like queuing up the music!



Sorry couldn't help myself
__________________
RED DEMON SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #485
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Damn Ladi now i gotta go out and get me a band so i can one up you with a Composer?
I'll bet every time that thing goes out on the road it's like queuing up the music!



Sorry couldn't help myself
Hahahahahaha what am I gonna do with u
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #486
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Hands down just an amazing build I keep coming back to this thread haha, i think im going to steal your idea on how you painted the side skirts I love how you did them
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #487
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Hands down just an amazing build I keep coming back to this thread haha, i think im going to steal your idea on how you painted the side skirts I love how you did them
Thank u Behic ur compliment really mean alot....nooowwww as far as u stealing my idea...lol...im flattered i think hahaha...but keep checking back...alot more coming soon
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #488
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Thank u Behic ur compliment really mean alot....nooowwww as far as u stealing my idea...lol...im flattered i think hahaha...but keep checking back...alot more coming soon
Hahahahaha its more of a compliment than me actually stealing hahaand absolutely Im anxiously awaiting
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #489
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Hahahahaha its more of a compliment than me actually stealing hahaand absolutely Im anxiously awaiting
I no exactly what u meant hahahaha but the modding has continued just awaited sum more deliveries and then the install BTW I luv ur front view of ur car...looks mean as shit
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #490
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
I no exactly what u meant hahahaha but the modding has continued just awaited sum more deliveries and then the install BTW I luv ur front view of ur car...looks mean as shit
Thank you its the same concept as the whole t2 and t3 ports its just a little bit different, but im truly in love with with that bumper as soon as I saw it i knew i had to have one
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
laditee

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.