Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #901
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 3,624
congrat's ladi

lupe
__________________
Custom painted Bowties, Tail light bezels, engine covers, strut braces, emblems and custom painted interior parts.
Installation of vertical doors, lighting, reverse hood kits, hex vents, ACS product etc.

See www.camarocustoms.com
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #902
RED HT5
HEADTURNER™®©COTW 12/9/13
 
RED HT5's Avatar
 
Drives: WHITE SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: THE VALLE
Posts: 782
Congrats....but I think they misspelled CAMARO on the magazine...
__________________
RED HT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #903
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
congrat's ladi

lupe
Thanks Lupe and I mean that...ur pieces got a lot of attention...
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #904
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED HT5 View Post
Congrats....but I think they misspelled CAMARO on the magazine...
Thank U RedHt5 and yes there aware of it...its just a rough draft but thank u
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #905
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Hahahahaha u are crazy...thanks Chris
Haha, I wish I could have made it and shared a tent with you guys would have been an honor. Good luck at the OC Show. Wish I could have made it down but I think the car is down and out for the rest of the summer. Clutch/Trans damage but let me know if your going to any shows locally, I'll try and come down regardless.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #906
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Haha, I wish I could have made it and shared a tent with you guys would have been an honor. Good luck at the OC Show. Wish I could have made it down but I think the car is down and out for the rest of the summer. Clutch/Trans damage but let me know if your going to any shows locally, I'll try and come down regardless.
U got to be kidding me...the vanquisher can not be out for the summer...ugh that sucks man...I will definitely keep u posted...we went down to drop my car off this morning in OC Maryland...hell of a ride for real.all day job believe me...but because of the time we will just go back on sunday for that show and bring her home....but man u should of seen the cars that were rolling in there....got damn amazing...its a killer show and we are so happy to be there under Sounds of Tri States Tent...definitely a good look...pics will come soon
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #907
V6 LS Supercar
I hate the AY6
 
V6 LS Supercar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 1LS Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Washington NC
Posts: 305
Looks great. I love how the IOM is just accented and isn't overdone. I have the IOM rally stripes on mine and hope to do something similar.
V6 LS Supercar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #908
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 LS Supercar View Post
Looks great. I love how the IOM is just accented and isn't overdone. I have the IOM rally stripes on mine and hope to do something similar.
Thanks V6 LS Supercar I appreciate that...thats exactly what theme we went with...glad u like it
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #909
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
U got to be kidding me...the vanquisher can not be out for the summer...ugh that sucks man...I will definitely keep u posted...we went down to drop my car off this morning in OC Maryland...hell of a ride for real.all day job believe me...but because of the time we will just go back on sunday for that show and bring her home....but man u should of seen the cars that were rolling in there....got damn amazing...its a killer show and we are so happy to be there under Sounds of Tri States Tent...definitely a good look...pics will come soon
Yeah sucks and I just finished redoing the whole drivetrain, gforce 1320 9" kit so I could go racing. Its grinding every gear now, I'll know more soon but likely is going to be a new clutch/transmission. I can imagine that is not a short ride! Yeah I saw some pics from the show and man some of the cars were crazy truly show cars haha. Bet a lot of them got trailered in.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #910
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Yeah sucks and I just finished redoing the whole drivetrain, gforce 1320 9" kit so I could go racing. Its grinding every gear now, I'll know more soon but likely is going to be a new clutch/transmission. I can imagine that is not a short ride! Yeah I saw some pics from the show and man some of the cars were crazy truly show cars haha. Bet a lot of them got trailered in.
Well I sure hope its not down all summer and the show OMG we just getting home and believe me the majority of them cars where trailered...most probably never touched the street grounds lol but by far one of the best shows I've been to yet...lots of pics coming
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #911
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
LADITEE snags another wit "Rides" magazine

http://www.rides-mag.com/
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #912
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Well I sure hope its not down all summer and the show OMG we just getting home and believe me the majority of them cars where trailered...most probably never touched the street grounds lol but by far one of the best shows I've been to yet...lots of pics coming
Probably gonna be the whole summer if its the transmission I might as well do the clutch and vice versa. I'm looking at some places now with my girl and I need the coin for that. Also taking a trip with her parents to Japan/Philippines end of this year. Fixing it just isn't a priority lol, sad though I got my new wheels . I'm gonna try and limp the car somewhere to do the photoshoot and then back to the garage.

Yeah I would imagine looking at some of the pics I've seen the paint on these cars just insane and the money into them also insane lol. You going to camaro nationals or GM Nationals end of this month? Can't wait to see the pics
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #913
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Probably gonna be the whole summer if its the transmission I might as well do the clutch and vice versa. I'm looking at some places now with my girl and I need the coin for that. Also taking a trip with her parents to Japan/Philippines end of this year. Fixing it just isn't a priority lol, sad though I got my new wheels . I'm gonna try and limp the car somewhere to do the photoshoot and then back to the garage.

Yeah I would imagine looking at some of the pics I've seen the paint on these cars just insane and the money into them also insane lol. You going to camaro nationals or GM Nationals end of this month? Can't wait to see the pics
Wow even tho it hurts I do understand...its definitely important to prioritize things...and u have alot going on right now...i cant wait to see the shoot...let me know when its done and i will be at Carisles
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:45 AM   #914
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Wow even tho it hurts I do understand...its definitely important to prioritize things...and u have alot going on right now...i cant wait to see the shoot...let me know when its done and i will be at Carisles
Yeah its a bummer for sure but in time it'll get fixed. It gives me some time to decide what I want to do with the car. I'm in between getting another built 6-speed or converting it to an auto for strictly drag racing and that would also make it a bit friendlier to drive in traffic(Take it to work sometimes).

Was debating selling the wheels to fund the repairs but too many tire kickers on here that compare prices of Forgestars to these wheels. Too much headache.

So when are you gonna do some performance mods No time like the present haha.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #915
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Yeah its a bummer for sure but in time it'll get fixed. It gives me some time to decide what I want to do with the car. I'm in between getting another built 6-speed or converting it to an auto for strictly drag racing and that would also make it a bit friendlier to drive in traffic(Take it to work sometimes).

Was debating selling the wheels to fund the repairs but too many tire kickers on here that compare prices of Forgestars to these wheels. Too much headache.

So when are you gonna do some performance mods No time like the present haha.
Hahaha U gotta ease some of this shit off ur mind...u just everywhere lol..I wish I had the money to throw around like that haha nah just kidding but sell the rims (noooo) dont do that lol...but u no im not into the hole performance thing never was
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #916
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Hahaha U gotta ease some of this shit off ur mind...u just everywhere lol..I wish I had the money to throw around like that haha nah just kidding but sell the rims (noooo) dont do that lol...but u no im not into the hole performance thing never was
Haha your so right, man this car stresses me out sometimes I feel like a hamster on a wheel throwing 100s lol. Yeah I can't wait to get them installed but for now I just got the rims no tires. They look amazing though. I know but maybe some exhaust and a tune . What else is next for you guys? Anything planned mod wise?
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #917
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Haha your so right, man this car stresses me out sometimes I feel like a hamster on a wheel throwing 100s lol. Yeah I can't wait to get them installed but for now I just got the rims no tires. They look amazing though. I know but maybe some exhaust and a tune . What else is next for you guys? Anything planned mod wise?
I hear u Chris lol...as u can see Laditee is moving in a different direction. ..trying to expand my horizons lol and as for mods we've done a few more little mods here and there (pics coming) but were slowly coming to a mod end lol
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #918
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
I hear u Chris lol...as u can see Laditee is moving in a different direction. ..trying to expand my horizons lol and as for mods we've done a few more little mods here and there (pics coming) but were slowly coming to a mod end lol
Yea right... there's always 1 more mod to do... if not sell/trade and upgrade to start all over again... doesn't surprise me see a ZL1 Laditee 2!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #919
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
Yea right... there's always 1 more mod to do... if not sell/trade and upgrade to start all over again... doesn't surprise me see a ZL1 Laditee 2!

Lol so true but we really think where close to the end...we've done a few more things just haven't posted them yet and ZL1 is not for me...my SS is going down as a classic...never giving it up
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:23 AM   #920
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,561
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Lol so true but we really think where close to the end...we've done a few more things just haven't posted them yet and ZL1 is not for me...my SS is going down as a classic...never giving it up
That's the spirit ,your car is one of a kind it would be a shame to sell it after all the work you put into it
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #921
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
That's the spirit ,your car is one of a kind it would be a shame to sell it after all the work you put into it
Couldn't of said it better Pierre and where have u been...I posted up on ur build looking for u...u been MIA for a little while...I think I know what ur up to
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #922
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
.my SS is going down as a classic...never giving it up
Then you'll just have to drop in a LSX 454 into it and keep it alive. You got a lot o miles on that engine LOL
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #923
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Then you'll just have to drop in a LSX 454 into it and keep it alive. You got a lot o miles on that engine LOL
Hahaha u hush...i brought her to drive her...and thats just what im doing hahaha and luv'n every bit of it lol
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:14 AM   #924
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,561
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Couldn't of said it better Pierre and where have u been...I posted up on ur build looking for u...u been MIA for a little while...I think I know what ur up to
hahaha i've been reaaaally busy in work and being president of camaro club Lebanon is taking the rest of my time ,i even don't see my kids every day ,it's crazy things are going very fast i don't even have time to write on c5 and our group's ,but saturday's ride will have 30 camaros and i'm gonna post a lot of pics this weekend, and yes i am working on the audio system but the problem is the subs and amps are still in shipping and need a little more time to get here and i can't finish the woodwork without them here but i promise you i'm gonna take pics of the installation that i'm gonna do
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #925
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,029
I find it impossible to out mod you. . . hahaha No way I can keep up
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
laditee

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.